The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Drag Name Origin
Her drag name is a pun on "Jorge", the Spanish version of her boy name, "George".
|Seasons Competed:||UK Season 2|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 5, 7)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1 (Ep. 8)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 8|
UK Season 2
- "Click-click, bitch. There really is no place like home." (entrance quote)
- "All this for me? Ah, you didn't have to." (second entrance quote, after breakout)
- "In reality, everyone thinks I'm a bit of a Veruca Salt, but I'm actually a bit of a Willy Wonka! I just wanna give you an opportunity for a golden ticket with ME!"
- "I'm a fashion designer."
- "So is that all of us, did they save best for last?"
- "What's so special about my hometown? Me."
- "Bring back my balls." (during Episode 1 Mini-Challenge)
- "I was open....Like my legs!"
- "Asttina Mandella wins the runway in an ASOS discount jacket. Disgusting! Absolutely appalling!"
- "The hair was EXPENSIVE, do you mind?!"
- "I wonder what this could be"
- "Please give me something fashion!"
- "Ellie, you could've got a Bikini wax gal!" (during the Limbo For Your Life Mini Challenge)
- "Why the hell did I not pick Tia Kofi? I could send the girl home"
- "The good thing with being Welsh, is that you can get away with anything because that accent is charming! (about Tayce)
- "At least we now know how to wipe your message off." (to Tia Kofi)
- "This is my Ginny gin gin-ginna-gin lemon merin-goo! Inside I stuff it with a big pair of Ginny's hairy bollocks"
- "Good Morn-ting."
- "Oh my god, it's my favourite color, pink!"
- "Oh my god, I love superglue!"
- "Oh my god, I love sparkle!"
- "You know what this is? 100% Essex!"
- "I FEEL LIKE TINKERBELL!"
- "See ya Hunny!"
- "This is a great time for me to get to know her, and understand why she's so basic. I'm joking, haha!" (About Tia Kofi.)
- "Tayce, the queen of face. Last time I remember you serving me face, it was laid on back with your tongue out and I sat on it". (During the reading challenge)
- ♪"I'm the fashion queen A'Whora, I'll send you tens through the door-a. When he' asking for more-a, tell him this ain't a store-a. You read books and I'm on the cover. Superstar queen just like no other. Turning out looks, Fashionista lover. Just like Ru, you can call me Mother"♪ (verse on UK Hun? by United Kingdolls)
- "Sister Sister copied my ENTIRE look but at the end of the day, I wore it better, I got the badge, so fuck you." (referring to Sister and A’whora’s ‘Day at the Seaside’ look.)
- "Sister Sister... More like copy copy!"
- "Alright, Sister Sister? You want a blowie?"
- "Oh, it's just me...THE COBRA."
- "FINALLYYYYY! OH I COULD CUM!"
- "In a world full of hoes, be A'Whora." (elimination quote)
- A'Whora: Which one of yous has had a f**cking shit and not flush the TOILET?! Lawrence: Oh it wasn't me! A'Whora: Well it was one of yous! DISGUSTANG! (unaired exit quote)
- "I am shady, I'm a lady, and an absolute pig." (on Meet The Queens)
- "SPARKLE TITS! OH MY GOD!" (Their PopBuzz 'Drag Race Yearbook' Quote.)
"Talk about Sexual TENSION!! Ill See you at the Sauna Lots of Love A'whora XOXO"
- A'Whora worked as a model both in and out of drag before getting on Drag Race UK.
- A'whora designs most of her outfits and dresses, including her Promo Look.
- A'Whora owns a fashion design company called Le'Boy George.
- A'Whora worked with Vogue Italia in 2018 as a man.
- A'Whora made runway looks for Gothy Kendoll.
- A'Whora and Tayce have been living together in London since June of 2020.
- A'Whora is the Drag Race UK contestant that spent the most consecutive episodes without receiving critiques on the main stage, with three; she was declared safe and sent to the Werk Room right away from Episodes 1 to 3.
- A'Whora is one of the only four Drag Race UK contestants who share a quadruple Main Challenge win, with Bimini Bon-Boulash, Tayce and Lawrence Chaney.
- A'Whora, alongside her castmate, Bimini Bon-Boulash, walked for the fashion brand, "Art School" for their "Autumn/Winter 2021" Collection on London Fashion Week.
- After Episode 7, she was placed first at "DoB Scoring System" and she was eliminated right after, on Episode 8.
- A’Whora is the first Drag Race UK contestant to not make it to the Finale while winning more than one Maxi Challenge.
- Moreover, A'Whora is the only member of "United Kingdolls" to not make it to the Finale.
- A'Whora is the third contestant to be eliminated on their first lip-sync, by someone who had lip-synced 3 times before the grand finale. The first two being Miz Cracker and Sederginne.
- Coincidentally, both Cracker and A'Whora won the challenge the week before and both placed 5th.
- A'Whora thinks that Bimini Bon-Boulash should be the Miss Congeniality of RuPaul's Drag Race UK (Season 2).
- She is currently the only Queen with exactly 2 Maxi Challenge wins on Rupaul’s Drag Race UK.
- She confirmed on Twitter that the reason why she was upset during the untucked segment was because RuPaul asked the question "Who Should Go Home Tonight?", (which didn't air) and another queen said her name.
- She is the 2nd UK Queen to win a challenge and be eliminated in 5th place, after Blu Hydrangea.
- A'Whora is the 26th contestant to win a maxi challenge and be eliminated the following episode, after Ongina (Season 1), Jessica Wild (Season 2), Stacy Layne Matthews (Season 3), Manila Luzon (Season 3 & All Stars 4), Laganja Estranja (Season 6), Katya (Season 7 & All Stars 2), Derrick Barry (Season 8), Tatianna (twice), Alyssa Edwards and Phi Phi O'Hara (All Stars 2), Shangela (All Stars 3), B Ella and Année Maywong (Drag Race Thailand Season 1), Miz Cracker (Season 10 & All Stars 5), Monique Heart (All Stars 4), Mocha Diva, Miss Gimhuay, Kana Warrior and Kandy Zyanide (Drag Race Thailand Season 2), Nina West (Season 11), Blu Hydrangea (Drag Race UK Season 1), Gigi Goode (Season 12), Lemon and Scarlett BoBo (Canada's Drag Race Season 1) and Janey Jacké (Drag Race Holland).
- As said on her Twitter, prior to Drag Race UK, she had only done drag for 13 months.
- A'Whora is the first queen in the Drag Race UK series to have a tied win, and later be sent home by their tied win partner.
UK Season 2 Looks
- RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 2, as contestant, placed 5th. (2021)
|2nd & 3rd: Bimini Bon-Boulash (Miss Congeniality) & Tayce • 4th: Ellie Diamond|
|5th: A'Whora • 6th: Sister Sister • 7th: Tia Kofi • 8th: Joe Black • 9th: Veronica Green (Departed) • 10th: Ginny Lemon (Quit) • 11th: Asttina Mandella • 12th: Cherry Valentine|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Alan Carr • Graham Norton|
|Ashraf Ejjabair • Bass Eniafe • Tony Fordham|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.