Alexis P. Bevels, or simply Alexis Bevels, is a drag queen, performer, and the winner of Camp Wannakiki Season 1.
"Alexis P. Bevels is a singing, dancing, twirling queen with a head full of air and a heart full of gold. She began her journey in musical theatre but didn't want to play just one part. She wanted to be the lead and the director... and the costume designer... and the stage manager. That said, she became a full-time drag queen!
You'll find Alexis performing in and around Chicago where she's a member of the Vertical Sideshow burlesque troupe. She describes her comedy as “dad jokes,” her ideal mode of transportation is a scooter and her preferred shoes are actually roller skates. A proud Gryffindor with Hufflepuff tendencies, Alexis says she's a Carrie but really she's a Charlotte/Miranda rising."
|Season Competed:||CW 1|
|Talent Shows Won:||2 (Eps. 2, 4)|
|Activity Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 2, 4)|
|Times Placed High:||2 (Eps. 1, 6)|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 5)|
- "She brought out Raven who entered in dark mode." (when reviewing episode 7 of the second season of RuPaul's Drag Race UK)
- Alexis is the first ever winner of Camp Wannakiki.
- Alexis is the first Camp Wannakiki winner to place in the bottom two once.
- Alexis is the first Camp Wannakiki winner to have less talent show wins than another competitor on her season. In her case, she had one less talent show win than Muffy Fishbasket.
- Alexis is a part of IMHO: The Show, a YouTube channel featuring fellow Chicago queens Aunty Chan and Darby Lynn Cartwright.
Camp Wannakiki 1 Looks
Camp Wannakiki 2 Looks