This southern belle from ATL will light up any room with her charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent. An old-school pageant queen, "Angie" is here to serve fierce fashion and face with a country charm you can't help but fall in love with.
Drag Name Origin
Angeria got her first name from a girl she went to college with. Her name was Angera, but to make it fancier, she added an "I" before the "A".
|Seasons Competed:||Season 14|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 2, 4)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times in Bottom:||2 (Eps. 10, 14)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 16|
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
- "The name's Angeria, but you can call me Angie. Now, let's make it shake, honey!" (entrance line)
- "I am the southern belle from ATL."
- "I'll ballad you to death."
- "I feel like I'm watching a clown at a birthday party, and I mean that in the best way. I mean that in the best way, because that's what she's going for... I think." (about Daya Betty's talent show)
- ”You gonna make me knock you right on up outta this chair.” (To Lady Camden after jokingly mocking her accent)
- "Look on the bright side! You've really grown... a lot!" (to Deja in the acting challenge)
- "Let me tell you something, you ugly bitch." (to Deja in the acting challenge)
- "This is not RuPaul's Southern Hospitality Race!" (in the acting challenge)
- "Girl, the only fur I see, bitch, is the fur on your legs, bitch." (to Kerri about her Chaps on the Runway outfit)
- "Daya Betty. Condragulations, my dear! You are America's next Crystal Methyd." (to Daya Betty in Reading is Fundamental)
- "Lady Camel Toe. Next time you wanna be masculine on the runway, leave the moustache at home; your jawline is enough." (to Lady Camden in Reading is Fundamental)
- ”CHECK! From the country to the silver screen, It’s Angie bitch, Livin’ out my dreams. I was always taught to walk with grace. Confidence, Poise and tons of face! I’ve never been afraid to live out loud, Just wanted to make my daddy proud! And at the end of the day Imma always slay, Never let a bitch take my shine away! (Verse in Catwalk)
- "I think when people first meet me, I think they say 'oh my god, he is so lovely', and then I open my mouth, and then they say 'this bitch is country as hell'."
- "Girl, I'm on Drag Race. Sounds good when I say it too."
- "There are a lot of strange things about me... yeah. Those things will be left for behind closed doors conversations, mhm."
- "Don't need to hire you no makeup artist or nothing! I mean I would charge for it, you know, don't nothing come cheap."
- "Lord have mercy, Lord if you are there, just know that I do not want to go home first." (after being asked what she's most scared of in the competition.)
- Angeria first started watching RuPaul's Drag Race on the fourth episode of the first season, after her friend told her about the show on the school bus.
- Angeria's first drag name was Malayshia Ray Payne.
- Angeria is the third queen of the entire franchise to win both the mini and main challenge of her premiere episode, after Raja on Season 3 and BenDeLaCreme on All Stars 3.
- Angeria is the ninth African-American contestant to win the second episode in consecutive seasons, after Shangela (in AS3), The Vixen (in S10), Monét X Change (in AS4), Yvie Oddly (in S11), Jaida Essence Hall (in S12), Shea Couleé (in AS5), Symone (in S13) and Ra'Jah O'Hara (in AS6).
- Angeria was the first queen to win two challenges on Season 14.
- Angeria is the first queen on Season 14 to win both a mini and maxi challenge in the same episode.
- Angeria is the fifth contestant to impersonate a previous contestant on Snatch Game, after Max and Violet Chachki on Season 7, and Aja and Nina Bo'nina Brown on Season 9.
- Angeria is the second RuGirl to have "Paris" as a drag middle name, after Mariah Paris Balenciaga, though there is no relation between the two.
- Angeria along with Bosco and Daya Betty are the first to be part of a triple elimination in the finale. Resulting in Angeria’s placement being 3rd/4th/5th.
- Angeria is Tamisha Iman's drag granddaughter.
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14 Looks
|2022||RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 14)||Self||Contestant (Placed 3rd/4th/5th)|||
|Runners-Up||2nd: Lady Camden • 3rd, 4th, & 5th: Angeria Paris VanMicheals • Bosco • Daya Betty|
|Other Queens||6th & 7th: DeJa Skye & Jorgeous • 8th: Jasmine Kennedie • 9th: Kerri Colby • 10th: Maddy Morphosis • 11th: Orion Story • 12th: Kornbread "The Snack" Jeté (Departed & Miss Congeniality) • 13th: Alyssa Hunter • 14th: June Jambalaya|
|Judges||RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Pit Crew||Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg • Calixto Quan|