The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Drag Name Origin
Her drag name came from America's Next Top Model Cycle 11 contestants Analeight Tipton and Marjorie Conrad. "Je ne sais pa" is French for "I don't know".
|Season Competed||VSDQ 2|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||0|
|Times placed High:||3 (Eps. 1, 3, 5)|
|Times in Bottom:||3 (Eps. 4, 6, 10)|
|Times placed Low:||0|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episodes 6 & 10|
- "Mierda, ¿dónde me metí?"
- Her drag name came from American Next Top Model cylce 11 contenstants Analeight Tipton and Marjorie Conrad.
- Out of drag he's an actor.
- He first time in drag was the first episode of Versus Drag Queens (Season 2).
- After she was eliminated for the first time, she came back being a bearded queen.
Versus Drag Queens 2 Looks
- Annaleight's Instagram
- (2018) Versus Drag Queens, on Season 2
|2nd: Mia Za'haraa • 3rd: Cotee Miller|
|4th: Annaleight (Miss Congeniality) • 5th: Cassie D Perry • 6th: Rebel • 7th & 8th: Nia De Indias & Ritsu • 9th: Tiresia • 10h: Perpetua|
|Hil Hernández • Rocko Cornejo • Yume Hime|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.