Asia comes back to appear in RuPaul's Drag Race Vegas Revue, where she's followed as she prepares to lead the "RuPaul's Drag Race Live!" residency show among other queens.
"Asia" comes from a relative with whom she had a strong relationship with when beginning her drag career. "O'Hara" comes from her drag mother, Josephine O'Hara.
Asia's drag mother is Josephine O'Hara, a pageant queen from Texas. Her drag grandmother is Sweet Savage. O'Hara also shares her drag father Bob Taylor with Trinity The Tuck and sometimes used the name "Asia T. O'Hara", with "T." standing for Taylor, which comes from the House of Taylor which was founded by Bob. Asia most notably has two drag children: Phi Phi O'Hara who competed on Season 4 and All Stars 2, and Kylee O'Hara Fatale who competed on Trinity's Twitch competition Love For The Arts.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 10|
|Mini Challenges Won:||4 (Eps. 2, 6, 8, 11)|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Times Placed High:||3 (Eps. 2, 10, 11)|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 3, 9)|
|Times Placed Low:||2 (Eps. 4, 7)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1 (Ep. 8)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 14|
"Well guys, Texas is back in the house."
Secret Celebrity Drag Race
"Now, let's teach these butterflies how to fly, shall we?"
- "I'm from Texas and we wear fringe."
- "If ever I'm in the bottom I'm gonna say: so did y'all not... y'all don't remember, she h... she was a sponge!? Do y'all not remember 'miss thing' was a sponge?" (referring to Monét X Change)
- ”Is that a grapefruit on her head?”
- "Y'all stop getting things y'all don't know how to work with!"
- "And your talent is in the Bottom 2." (to Monét X Change)
- "This ho gon need a nickname." (referring to Miz Cracker)
- "Ooh, she mad y'all."
- *makes face in background*
- "You hit like a girl, too bad you don't look like one." (to RuPaul)
- "It's about to be Asia O'Hara's Drag Race! I'm about to own this whole building!" (after RuPaul accidentally slapped her)
- "Team captain? I call foul."
- "A bangin' body with a hurricane face!"
- points into the camera* "You betcha!" (in Breastworld)
- "A cock-a-doodle-DON'T!" (in Breastworld)
- "I am just living my tweety bird fantasy." (referring to her "Feathers" runway look)
- "Where do these keep coming from?" (referring to Monét X Change's sponges)
- "Another day, another dollah."
- "She don't know the words!" (on Monique Heart's lip-sync)
- "I screwed up all those words!"
- *brings drink to mouth* "And then on top of that" *puts down drink* "Oh I'm not done! And then on top of that..."
- "On a scale of one to ten, I'm gonna give myself an eight, Aquaria a seven, Monét a six, and Yuhua a two. Imma have to do the math and get back to you, but I don't think that averages out to a winning performance."
- "It was through dressing up like a woman I learned how to become a man."
- "The person who I do not think is a star in this line up is Miz Cracker, or Miz Crumbs."
- "Her name was etched in sorrow, but now it's blasted in lights! With beauty that could blossom out of dark cold nights. Her quest to find a brightness through her darkest day. American dreams are built of words we did not say. She is you and them, she is me and him, she's the stars and stripes flying high. Red, white, and blue, she is me and you, she's American through and through." (verse in American)
- "I am busy!"
- ♪ "We're gonna build a Brimnes from IKEA! We're gonna build a Brimnes from IKEA!" ♪
- Asia has been doing drag since 2003.
- Asia won several prestigious pageants including Miss Gay USofA in 2007 (also won by Alyssa Edwards in 2006 and Kennedy Davenport in 2019), Miss Gay America in 2016 (also won by Alyssa Edwards and Coco Montrese in 2010), and All American Goddess in 2012 (also won by India Ferrah in 2008, Alyssa Edwards in 2010 and Alexis Mateo in 2016). She was also Alyssa's first runner-up for Miss Gay USofA in 2006.
- Asia is featured in the fourth edition of RuPaul's "Christmas Queens" album.
- Asia is the third Drag Race contestant with the surname O'Hara, after her drag daughter Phi Phi O'Hara and her fellow Season 10 contestant Eureka O'Hara.
- Asia is tied with Alaska for winning the second most amount of Mini Challenges, with four. Detox holds the record, with five.
- Asia is the second contestant to go off on RuPaul at a reunion, after Tammie Brown in Season 1.
- At the Season 10 finale, she was supposed to have butterflies fly out of her breasts and bracelets, however, her reveal failed as the butterflies had been sedated and did not wake up in time, which resulted in her elimination.
- This makes her the first contestant to feature live animals during a lip sync.
- Asia is the only contestant from Season 10's top six to have never been part of a double shantay.
- After Trinity The Tuck (Love For The Arts) and Brooke Lynn Hytes (Canada's Drag Race), Asia is the third Drag Race contestant to host a drag competition (RuPaul's Drag Race Live).
Season 10 Looks
Celebrity Drag Race 1 Looks
- "Queen for Tonight" (2018)
- Asia O'Hara's Site | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Asia O'Hara on YouTube | Apple Music | Wikipedia
|2nd & 3rd: Eureka & Kameron Michaels • 4th: Asia O'Hara|
|5th: Miz Cracker • 6th: Monét X Change (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: The Vixen • 8th: Monique Heart • 9th: Blair St. Clair • 10th: Mayhem Miller • 11th: Dusty Ray Bottoms • 12th: Yuhua Hamasaki • 13th: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams • 14th: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bryce Eilenberg|