"Asia" comes from a relative with whom she had a strong relationship with when beginning her drag career. "O'Hara" comes from her drag mother, Josephine O'Hara.
Asia's drag mother is Josephine O'Hara, a pageant queen from Texas. Her drag grandmother is Sweet Savage. Her drag daughter is Phi Phi O'Hara (from Season 4 and "All Stars 2"). O'Hara also shares her drag father Bob Taylor with Trinity Taylor (aka Trinity The Tuck) and sometimes used the name "Asia T. O'Hara", with "T." standing for Taylor, which comes from the House of Taylor which was founded by Bob.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 10|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||4 (Eps. 2, 6, 8, 11)|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Times Placed High:||3 (Eps. 2, 10, 11)|
|Main Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 3, 9)|
|Times Placed Low:||2 (Eps. 4, 7)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1 (Ep. 8)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 14|
"Well guys, Texas is back in the house."
- "If ever I'm in the bottom I'm gonna say: so did ya'll not... yall don't remember, she h... she was a sponge!? Do y'all not remember 'miss thing' was a sponge?" (referring to Monét X Change)
- ”Is that a grapefruit on her head?”
- "And your talent is in the Bottom 2." (to Monét X Change)
- "This ho gon need a nickname."
- "Ooh, she mads y'all."
- makes face in background*
- "You hit like a girl, too bad you don't look like one." (to RuPaul)
- "It's about to be Asia O'Hara's Drag Race! I'm about to own this whole building!" (after RuPaul slapped her by accident)
- "Team captain? I call foul."
- "I am just living my tweety bird fantasy." (referring to her "Feathers" runway look)
- "Where do these keep coming from?" (referring to Monét X Change's sponges)
- "Another day, another dollah."
- "I screwed up all those words!"
- *brings drink to mouth* "And then on top of that" *puts down drink* "Oh I'm not done! And then on top of that..."
- Asia has been doing drag since 2003.
- O'Hara won 11 notable titles in drag pageants before the show.
- She's featured in the 4th edition of the "Christmas Queens" album.
- She's the 3rd "RuPaul's Drag Race" contestant with the surname "O'Hara". The 1st two were Eureka O'Hara and her own drag daughter Phi Phi O'Hara.
- She is tied with Alaska for winning the second most amount of mini-challenges with 4 wins. She is only beaten by Detox who has won 5.
- She's the second queen to go off on RuPaul at a reunion, the first being Tammie Brown.
- At the Season 10 finale, she was supposed to have butterflies fly out of her breasts and bracelets, however, her reveal failed as the butterflies had been sedated and did not wake up in time, which resulted in her elimination.
- This makes her the first queen to feature live animals during a lip-sync.
- Asia won several prestigious pageants including Miss Gay USofA in 2007 (also won by Alyssa Edwards in 2006 and Kennedy Davenport in 2019), Miss Gay America in 2016 (also won by Alyssa Edwards and Coco Montrese in 2010), and All American Goddess in 2012 (also won by India Ferrah in 2008, Alyssa Edwards in 2010 and Alexis Mateo in 2016). She was also Alyssa's first runner-up for Miss GayUsofA in 2006.
Season 10 Looks
- "Queen for Tonight" (2018)
- Asia O'Hara's Site | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Asia O'Hara on YouTube | Apple Music | Wikipedia
|2nd/3rd: Eureka & Kameron Michaels • 4th: Asia O'Hara|
|5th: Miz Cracker • 6th: Monét X Change (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: The Vixen • 8th: Monique Heart • 9th: Blair St. Clair • 10th: Mayhem Miller • 11th: Dusty Ray Bottoms • 12th: Yuhua Hamasaki • 13th: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams • 14th: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bryce Eilenberg|