Drag Name Origin
"Asia" comes from a relative with whom she had a strong relationship with, when beginning her drag career. "O'Hara" comes from her drag mother, Josephine O'Hara.
Asia's drag mother is Josephine O'Hara, a pageant queen from Texas. Her drag grandmother is Sweet Savage. Her drag daughter is Phi Phi O'Hara (from Season 4 and "All Stars 2"). O'Hara also shares her drag father Bob Taylor with Trinity Taylor (aka Trinity The Tuck) and sometimes used the name "Asia T. O'Hara", with "T." standing for Taylor, which comes from the House of Taylor which was founded by Bob.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 10|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||4 (ep. 2, 6, 8,11)|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (ep. 2)|
|Main Challenges Won:||2 (ep. 3, 9)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1 (ep.8)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 14|
"Well guys, Texas is back in the house."
- "If ever I'm in the bottom I'm gonna say: so did ya'll not... yall don't remember, she h... she was a sponge!? Do y'all not remember 'miss thing' was a sponge?" (referring to Monét X Change)
- "Blair mama, Blair suck dick! I just wanted everybody to know that."
- "And your talent is in the bottom two" (to Monét X Change)
- "You hit like a girl, too bad you don't look like one." (to RuPaul)
- "It's about to be 'Asia O'Hara's Drag Race'! I'm about to own this whole building!"
- "Team captain? I call foul."
- "I am just living my tweety bird fantasy."
- "Where do these keep coming from?" (referring to Monét X Change's sponges)
- "Another day, another dollah."
- "I screwed up all those words!"
- "*brings drink to mouth* And then on top of that *puts down drink* Oh I'm not done! And then on top of that..."
- Asia has been doing drag since 2003;
- O'Hara won 11 notable titles in drag pageants before the show;
- She's featured in the 4th edition of the "Christmas Queens" album;
- She's the 3rd "RuPaul's Drag Race" contestant with the surname "O'Hara". The 1st two were Phi Phi O'Hara and Eureka O'Hara;
- RuPaul, by accident, slapped her in the face on Season 10's Episode 8 mini challenge;
- She's the 2nd queen to go off on RuPaul at a reunion, the first being Tammie Brown;
- At the Season 10 finale, she was supposed to have butterflies fly out of her breasts and bracelets, but instead of flying away, the butterflies just fell to the ground or remained in their hiding spots (some of them were even dead), resulting in an epic fail for Asia. This makes her the 1st queen to feature live animals during a lip-sync.
- "Queen for Tonight" (2018)
Season 10 Looks
- Asia O'Hara's Site | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Asia O'Hara on YouTube | Apple Music | Wikipedia
|2nd/3rd: Eureka O'Hara & Kameron Michaels • 4th: Asia O'Hara|
|5th: Miz Cracker • 6th: Monét X Change (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: The Vixen • 8th: Monique Heart • 9th: Blair St. Clair • 10th: Mayhem Miller • 11th: Dusty Ray Bottoms • 12th: Yuhua Hamasaki • 13th: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams • 14th: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bryce Eilenberg|