Aviesc Who? (also simplified to Aviesc or Aviesc Who) is the stage name of Luis Jessy Avila Escamilla, a Mexican drag queen and performer, best known for being the Winner of Season 3 of the YouTube show La Más Draga.
Drag Name Origin
Her first name "Aviesc" was inspired by her real name "Avila Escamilla"
|Seasons Competed:||LMD 3|
|Points Total / Average:||84||12|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||0|
|Times Placed High:||2 (Eps. 1, 8)|
|Times Placed Low:||0|
|Times in Bottom:||3 (Eps. 2, 5, 9)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 5 & N/A|
- "¿Qué? ¿Ya regresamos?... Avísenme."
- "Prometo no usar tacones de baile, siempre stiletto."
- She is the first ever queen to include a question mark (?) as part of her drag name.
- Aviesc is creative director of a mexican fashion brand called "AVIESC".
- She was the most followed on Instagram before Season 3.
- Her "victim" trapped in her spider webs during her runway presentation in Episode 1 was Tóxico, while Gala Varo (member of the Red Rabbit Duo) wore the costume for the photoshoots done after the show.
- Aviesc and Wynter are the first pair of contestants on the show to have the outcome of their lip sync left unknown until the episode after.
- Aviesc was, along with Wynter, part of the first double elimination of the show.
- Coincidentally, both of their real first names are "Luis".
- Coincidentally, both initially finished with the exact same overall score, with 56 points.
- Coincidentally, Aviesc and Wynter went on to win the crown and the La Más Querida award respectively.
- She is the first challenge winner to be eliminated on her season.
- She is the first ever competitor to come back to the competition.
- She shares some similarities with Drag Race Thailand Season 2 contestant Kana Warrior:
- Both were originally eliminated in episode 5.
- Both were part of a double elimination with a queen lip synching for their first time.
- Both originally placed 9th/10th.
- Both returned to the competition and made it to the finale.
- Both were lip sync assassins of their season.
- Both were, at some point in the competition, part of a bottom 3 lip sync.
- She is the first winner of any season to be eliminated in the same season that they won.
- She is the first winner to come from Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
- She is the fourth winner to not have competed in every episode of the season they won, after Bianca Del Rio from RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6, Jaida Essence Hall from RuPaul's Drag Race Season 12 and Spankie Jackzon from House Of Drag Season 2.
- However, they are the first to have not competed in every episode because they were previously eliminated.
- Before studying fashion design, she studied medicine for a short time.
- She and her makeover partner, Madame, already knew each other before the show. After the show, Madame was invited to be part of Coven D'Red?, the house founded by Aviesc and Gala Varo from Red Rabbit Duo.
- She wanted to break the crown into 13 pieces and give all the queens of the season a piece, but all the queens refused.
La Más Draga 3 Looks
|2nd, 3rd & 4th: Madison, Raga Diamante & Rudy Reyes|
|5th & 6th: Memo Reyri & Mista Boo • 7th: Regina Bronx • 8th: Iviza Lioza • 9th: Luna Lansman • 10th: Wynter (Miss Congeniality) • 11th: Huntyy B • 12th: StupiDrag • 13th: Yayoi Bowery|
|Letal • Johnny Carmona • Karla Díaz • Yari Mejía|
|Pepe y Teo|
|Iriam Vital (Veneno) • Ottoniel Yañez (Tóxico)|