The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Drag Name Origin
|Season Competed||LMD 1|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 5)|
|Times Placed High:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Times Placed Low:||1 (Ep. 1)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||2 (Eps. 3, 4)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 7|
- Bárbara was singing during the Quinceañera runway.
- Bárbara is the founder of the House of Durango.
- Ricardo is married to Carlos Rodríguez Picón (a.k.a, Cordelia Durango), so they have the same last name in drag.
- This is the first time where a married couple competes in the same season, or even in the same competition.
- Bárbara also considers Cordelia her drag daughter.
- Bárbara is the drag mother of fellow season 1 contestants Eva Blunt and Lana, as well as season 2 contestant Nina De La Fuente.
- As she revealed in the "Día de Muertas" episode, she had been doing drag for 13 years prior to the show.
- She spoiled several challenges, the secret contestants, the elimination order and the top 4 of La Más Draga 3, due to a beef she had with production and Deborah La Grande. She claimed that everything she knew was because Deborah herself told her all those details before they got into a fight.
La Más Draga 1 Looks
El Chou Para Llevar
|Deborah La Grande|
|2nd, 3rd & 4th: Bárbara Durango, Eva Blunt & Margaret Y Ya|
|5th: Lana • 6th: Debra Men (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: Cordelia Durango|
|Letal • Johnny Carmona • Lorena Herrera • Yari Mejía|
|Dadvian Esparza Rios (Veneno)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.