"I was having a drink in a pub in Birmingham and this fella came up and started flirting with me and my mate. I said: "Look, why do you want a burger when you can have me, prime steak on a plate?" And he was like: "Prime steak? More like a bag of chips."
I thought you can’t get more British than a bag of chips can you?! You’ve got your Crystals and your Sandras, but I’m unique. I stand out. If anyone else has my name, then they’ve copied it!" Baga Chipz explains about her drag name on a ITW.
|Season Competed:||UK Season 1|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||3 (Eps. 2, 4, 5)|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 7)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 8|
"Baga Chipz here, queen of the battered sausage, and I love to be covered in Daddy's Sauce."
- "Oh my tuppence is on the show."
- "Feed the birds!"
- "Much Betta!"
- "You look like you fell in the bins." (about Vinegar Strokes’s runway look on Episode 3)
- "The lady is not for turning."
- "Belgrano Spice, like the ship, she likes to go down." (as Margaret Thatcher in the Snatch Game)
- "And Cheryl did a death drop.”
- ♪ "Baga Chipz is stunning, Baga Chipz is class, Baga Chipz is sexy, She takes it up the (shhh), Baga‘s pussy is burning, The lady's not for turning, So come take off your sweater, ‘Cause that’s much betta! (betta, betta, betta)" ♪ (verse on Break Up (Bye Bye) by The Frock Destroyers.)
- "This ain't the BBC I grew up watching! I used to watch Blue Peter and the Antiques Roadshow." (about the BBC (Boxers, Briefs and Commando) game)
- "Baga is shooketh!!!"
- "I'm going to be like Ann Widdecombe when they threw her round the floor."
- "I don't know how they're going to carry you, Viv."
- ♪ "Hey, girl, it's Miss Chipz, pouting those lips! Shaking those hips, dancing the night away. Listen to nobody else, nobody! Let's be yourself, hetero, bisexual, trans or gay. So let yourself free, baby, trust me and you will see. Guess what, bitches? Baga Chipz is top three!" ♪ (verse in To The Moon)
- She's the first ever queen to walk into the werkroom of Drag Race UK.
- Baga and The Vivienne are the first to share a conjoined win on Drag Race UK.
- They are the two first winners of "Snatch Game" UK as well.
- She's the first queen to win three challenges in UK.
- She's the first queen to win two consecutive challenges in UK.
- As a member of The Frock Destroyers, she was part of the first shared win between three contestants in Drag Race herstory, along with Blu Hydrangea and Divina De Campo.
- She's also the first queen in Drag Race herstory to win two consecutive shared wins.
- She, alongside Envy Peru of Drag Race Holland and Lawrence Chaney of RuPaul's Drag Race UK (Season 2), currently hold the record for the most amount of challenge wins in the least amount of episodes in a non-All-Stars Season, with three challenge wins in five episodes.
- She was the first UK queen to be eliminated by RuPaul, and the only queen in Season 1 to have not been eliminated as a result of losing a lip-sync.
- Baga competed on Celebrity Master Chef UK, but was eliminated first.
UK Season 1 Looks
- "Break Up (Bye Bye)" ft. Blu Hydrangea and Divina De Campo, as The Frock Destroyers. (2019)
- "To the Moon" ft. The Cast of RuPaul's Drag Race UK, by RuPaul. (2019)
- Drag Queens of London', as Baga Chipz. (2014)
- Xandermonium, as Baga Chipz. (2015)
- Jeff Kristian: You're There, as Baga Chipz. (2015)
- London Calling, as Baga Chipz. (2015 - 2017)
- RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 1, as contestant, placed 3rd. (2019)
- Celebrity Masterchef Season 15, as contestant. (2020)
- Celebrity Karaoke Club, as contestant, placed 9th. (2020)
- The Celebrity Circle, as contestant, placed 5th (2021)
- Morning T&T (with The Vivienne) as Margaret Thatcher.
|2nd: Divina De Campo • 3rd: Baga Chipz|
|4th: Cheryl Hole • 5th: Blu Hydrangea (Miss Congeniality) • 6th: Crystal • 7th: Sum Ting Wong • 8th: Vinegar Strokes • 9th: Scaredy Kat • 10th: Gothy Kendoll|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Alan Carr • Graham Norton|
|Archie • AJ Bediako • Ashraf Ejjabair • Matt Lister • Mitch Marion • Tom Scanlon • Niko Wirachman|