"Born and raised in Los Angeles, Barbra Wyre is a young, gorgeous, talented, funny, smart, skinny, eccentric, eclectic, entertaining, enigmatic, egotistical, naive and narcissistic queen who's ready for anything that nature throws at her! Except bugs, bugs can choke. She has NEVER been camping before but is so excited to trade in smog-filled L.A. air with “fresh” Camp Wannakiki air!
Barbra got her start in the tight knit downtown Los Angeles drag community and has since expanded her “talents” onto stages in West Hollywood and Palm Springs. Even though she isn't the most seasoned queen in the bunch, she knows that she can hold her own against some of the campiest queens in the country! Will she be Queen of Camp? Watch and find out!"
Drag Name Origin
Her drag name is a pun on "barbed wire". Barbra states that the name came from the film Barb Wire starring Pamela Anderson but in actuality, Barbra admits that the name came from a "Buzzfeed drag name generator".
|Season Competed:||CW 2|
|Talent Shows Won:||0|
|Activity Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 1)|
|Times Placed High:||0|
|Times in Bottom:||2 (Eps. 2, 4)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 4|
- Barbra had been doing drag seriously for eleven months prior to getting casted on Camp Wannakiki.
- As a member of the Sister Wives in episode 1, Barbra was part of the first shared win between four campers on Camp Wannakiki, along with Diana Fire, Paris Lurux, and Tora Himan.
- Barbra and Paris Lurux are the youngest contestants on the season, both at 23 years of age.
- Coincidentally, she sent Paris home.
- Barbra's planned "Camp Spirit" look was inspired by La Llorona, a popular Mexican horror folk tale.