"Blair" comes from the character "Blair Waldorf" from the TV show "Gossip Girl ". "St. Clair" was given by her mother, inspired by the St. Clair Street in downtown Indianapolis.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 10|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1 (Ep. 6)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 6|
"♪I'm Blair St. Clair♪. Just got here this morning."
- "I do declare..." (usually starting a sentence)
- "Don't burn yourself Tyra." (to Dusty Ray Bottoms)
- "Runway, Runway, Runway. Times 3!"
- "I do declare, I am the Blair St. Clair and I'm coming out." (exiting the stage after being eliminated)
"Let me be your STAR! xoxo Blair St. Clair"
- Blair St. Clair's drag mother is Heather Bea, a veteran pageant drag queen in Indianapolis.
- She started her drag career with Season 11 contestant Silky Nutmeg Ganache.
- She won "Miss Gay Indiana 2016."
- Her album "Call My Life" debuted at number 1 on Billboard's dance/electronic albums sales chart and the music video for "Now or Never" (single from the album) has over 2 million views on YouTube.
- She starred in Trinity The Tuck's music video for "I Call Shade" as "Blouse St. Clark."
- She already did a musical playing a cisgender woman.
- She usually carries around her birth certificate and passport with her because of how young she looks.
- She struggled with anorexia and alcoholism.
- She was leaked as a cast member by TMZ in late 2017 due to a DUI she received a few years prior.
- She is the 1st "RuPaul's Drag Race" contestant from Indiana.
- Some fans have said that she's a victim of the "9th place curse". This means doing good but get eliminated in 9th. Other victims of this "curse" include Lineysha Sparx, Milk, and Max.
- Season 6 winner Bianca Del Rio made jokes about her sexual abuse story during Montreal pride.
- During Season 10 filming, she has gotten closer to Miz Cracker and The Vixen but only most of that was shown off-camera.
- She lip-synced alongside Ongina during the Season 10 finale.
- She's rumoured to be a contestant on "All Stars 5."
- She and Plastique Tiara both have a song named "Irresistible."
Season 10 Looks
- "Call My Life" (2018) (Tracklist: 1. Call My Life; 2. Irresistible; 3. One Day at A Time; 4. Now or Never; 5. Barricade; 6. America's Sweetheart ft. Alaska; 7. Now or Never (Remix))
- "Easy Love" (2019)
- Blair St. Clair's Site | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Blair St. Clair on YouTube | Apple Music | Wikipedia
|2nd/3rd: Eureka & Kameron Michaels • 4th: Asia O'Hara|
|5th: Miz Cracker • 6th: Monét X Change (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: The Vixen • 8th: Monique Heart • 9th: Blair St. Clair • 10th: Mayhem Miller • 11th: Dusty Ray Bottoms • 12th: Yuhua Hamasaki • 13th: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams • 14th: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bryce Eilenberg|