On May 8, 2020, it was announced that she would be competing in All Stars 5. She placed 4th in the competition overall.
"Blair" comes from the 1st name of the character "Blair Waldorf" from the TV show Gossip Girl. "St. Clair" was given by her mother, inspired by the name of the St. Clair Street in downtown Indianapolis.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 10||All Stars 5|
|Ranking:||9th Place||4th Place|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 3)||1 (Ep. 1)|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 3)||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Times Placed High||3 (Eps. 1, 2, 3)||2 (Eps. 2, 3)|
|Main Challenges Won:||0||0|
|Times Placed Low||0||0|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 6)||3 (Eps. 5, 6, 7)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 6||Episode 7|
"♪I'm Blair St. Clair♪. Just got here this morning."
All Stars 5
"Well I do...declare! Blair St. Clair's all grown up now...bitches."
- "I do declare..." (usually starting a sentence)
- "Don't burn yourself Tyra." (to Dusty Ray Bottoms)
- "I get mistaken for like a 12 year old all the time. I'm sitting there and they'll be like 'Where's your mom?'"
- "VAAANJIE!!!" (during the Bossy Rossy improv challenge)
- "I do declare, I am the Blair St. Clair and I'm coming out." (Season 10 exit quote)
- "It's actually been really hard being here without my mom."
All Stars 5
- "Today I see myself as a strong bitch."
- "That's what your man said last night." (to Miz Cracker)
- "My name's Blair St. Clair, I’m from Season 10, and I've finally gone through puberty." *looks at crotch* "Well, almost."
- "Whatever weight I lost, you found!" (comeback to Alexis Mateo's read to her in the Reading is Fundamental challenge)
- "And, India Ferrah! *silence* Oh, I'm pausing so we all can google who you are." (reading India Ferrah in the Reading is Fundamental challenge)
- "Like that!" (during the All Star Variety Show at the end of her singing)
- "Hannibal Lecter! He'll look at me with hunger in his eyes, I’m the whole damn snack, just serve my heart with a side of fries, super-size, I’m beefing up, and I’ll take this pie to the first place prize!" (verse in I’m In Love)
- "Daddy rich!"
- "It was terrible! We were in there and there was...overhead lighting!"
- "No one calls me dumb, you lint-licker!" (to Miz Cracker)
- "Well I do declare, I am THE Blair St. Clair! (shivers) phhhh, shh!" (exit quote)
"Let me be your STAR! xoxo Blair St. Clair"
- Blair St. Clair's drag mother is Heather Bea, a veteran pageant drag queen in Indianapolis.
- Blair started her drag career with Season 11 contestant Silky Nutmeg Ganache.
- She holds the title of "Miss Gay Indiana 2016".
- Her album Call My Life debuted at #1 on Billboard's dance/electronic albums sales chart, and the music video for "Now or Never" (single from the album) has over 2 million views on YouTube.
- Season 11 contestant Plastique Tiara, and her both have a song named "Irresistible".
- She did a musical playing a biological female character.
- She usually carries around her birth certificate and passport, because of how young she looks.
- She once struggled with anorexia and alcoholism.
- She was leaked as a RuPaul's Drag Race cast member by TMZ in late 2017 due to a DUI she received a few years prior.
- She is the 1st ever contestant from Indiana.
- Some fans have said that she is a victim of the "9th place curse." This means doing good but getting eliminated in 9th. Other victims of this "curse" include Season 5's Lineysha Sparx, Season 6's Milk, and Season 7's Max.
- She lip-synced alongside Season 1 contestant Ongina during the Season 10 finale using a dress designed by Project Runway alumnus Mondo Guerra.
- Coincidentally, both her and Ongina competed on All Stars 5.
- At 24, Blair is the youngest queen to be competing on All Stars 5, as well as the only cast member under the age of 30.
- Blair is the 2nd queen to make the top 4 without any challenge wins 1st being Jujubee.
- Coincidentally, both queens are on the same All Stars season.
- Blair is one of 7 queens to compete on more than one season, but only lip-sync once, the other six being Milk, Thorgy Thor, Pandora Boxx, Ongina, Nina Flowers and Mariah Paris Balenciaga.
Season 10 Looks
All Stars 5 Looks
- "Easy Love" (2019)
- Call My Life (2018) (Tracklist: 1. "Call My Life"; 2. "Irresistible"; 3. "One Day at a Time"; 4. "Now or Never"; 5. "Barricade"; 6. "America's Sweetheart" ft. Alaska; 7. "Now or Never (Remix)")
- Call My Life: Remixed (2018) (Tracklist: 1. "Call My Life (Dave Audé Club Remix)" 2. "Call My Life (Chris Cox Club Remix)" 3. "Call My Life (DrewG. Club Remix)" 4. "Call My Life (Hector Fonseca & Zambianco Club Remix)" 5. "Call My Life (Ralphi Rosario Club Remix)" 6. "Call My Life (Dave Audé Radio Edit)" 7. "Call My Life (Chris Cox Radio Edit)" 8. "Call My Life (Drew G. Radio Edit)" 9. "Call My Life (Hector Fonseca & Zambianco Radio Edit)" 10. "Call My Life (Ralphi Rosario Radio Edit)")
- (2018) RuPaul's Drag Race, on Season 10
- (2020) RuPaul's Drag Race, on Season All Stars 5
- (2018) Shot with Soju, on Season 2 Episode 6
- (2018) Untucked, on Season 10
- (2018) Cosmo Queens
- (2019) Hey Qween
- (2019) Bootleg Opinions
- "Now or Never" (2018)
- "Call My Life" (2018)
- "Inrresistible" (2018)
- "I Call Shade" (2019) by Trinity The Tuck ft. Peppermint
- "Easy Love" (2019)
|2nd & 3rd: Eureka O'Hara & Kameron Michaels • 4th: Asia O'Hara|
|5th: Miz Cracker • 6th: Monét X Change (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: The Vixen • 8th: Monique Heart • 9th: Blair St. Clair • 10th: Mayhem Miller • 11th: Dusty Ray Bottoms • 12th: Yuhua Hamasaki • 13th: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams • 14th: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bryce Eilenberg|
|2nd & 3rd: Jujubee & Miz Cracker|
|4th: Blair St. Clair • 5th: Alexis Mateo • 6th: India Ferrah • 7th: Mayhem Miller • 8th: Mariah Paris Balenciaga • 9th: Ongina • 10th: Derrick Barry|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|