After winning her season, Bob released dance singles, started a podcast with Monét X Change called Sibling Rivalry, her own comedy special "Suspiciously Large Woman", starred in the Netflix movie "Cherry Pop", started the show "BOBin' Around" on WOWPresents+ and filled in for Katya on "The Trixie & Katya Show" as of the 10th episode.
"This guy came on stage and didn't hear my name properly, so he started to make up all different names. He asked me if it was Kate. I said, “Yeah, Kate is a drag name.” Then I started to just make it more simple, and decided Bob…Bob the Drag Queen…and I thought it was funny, and then I created my name." 
Bob claims to be the drag daughter of New York City's drag scene stars Sherry Vine, Peppermint (Season 9 runner-up), and Bianca Del Rio (Season 6 winner). She also has two drag daughters named Miz Cracker (Season 10 contestant and All Stars 5 runner-up) and Free the Drag Queen. Even though they don't share the same drag mother, Monét X Change (Season 10 contestant and All Stars 4 winner) and her are drag sisters.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 8|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||3 (Eps. 3, 5, 7)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 6)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 8)|
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 8
- "Is Beyoncé scared of Britney? Then Bob ain't scared of Derrick."
- "If you wanna do like memorable drag next week I can give you some tips." (to Derrick Barry)
- "If my intentions were to hurt you, you'd be crying right now, bitch!" (to Derrick Barry)
- "Find something about you that you like and focus on that. If I don't like my face, if I don't like my skin, if I don't like my weight, I think to myself, 'I have a nice teeth.' And it may just start with that one tooth. Look at that tooth. That's a nice tooth, man. And then once you can accept that little thing about yourself, you can just accept you for who you are."
- "Everything works out in the end, and if it's not working out, then it's not the end."
- "Look at them dancing around a homeless man, that's so sweet of them. They let a homeless man join their group, oh my god, that's cute." (while rehearsing Bitch Perfect)
- "No one better be disrespecting me." (as "Chocolate Chip Cookie" in Season 8, Episode 3, "RuCo's Empire")
- "Then, why did I waste my time putting on thiiisss, *dramatically removes fur coat showing off a glitter catsuit* Oh wait there's more...THIIISSS!" (as "Chocolate Chip Cookie" in Season 8, Episode 3, "RuCo's Empire")
- "Taste it, bitch! Expensive vodka!" (as "Chocolate Chip Cookie" in Season 8, Episode 3, "RuCo's Empire")
- "I know ya'll ain't starting this WHITE ass party without me, and why it gotta be white? (as "Chocolate Chip Cookie" in Season 8, Episode 3, "RuCo's Empire")
- "Oh you thirsty bitch?" (as "Chocolate Chip Cookie" in Season 8, Episode 3, "RuCo's Empire")
- "I'm taking this motherfucker, gimme the shoe bitch" (as "Chocolate Chip Cookie" in Season 8, Episode 3, "RuCo's Empire")
- "Team New York."
- "♪Art, a-art, art, art. Art, art, shi-kak-kak-boom. Ooh-shi-shi-kak-shi-kak-ka-kak, art. Did somebody mention Art?♪"
- "I just wrote corn!" (as Carol Channing on "Snatch Game")
- "Once a queen named Iman reminded me of the sun, instead of that supermodel life, she can be...my wife." (as Uzo Aduba on "Snatch Game")
- "Why y'all gagging, I bring it to you every episode!"
- "As a public servant, I believe in serving the people. That's why I want BJs for every single American! That's right! Better jobs for every American! Buy yourself something pretty."
- "And Derrick Barry only had one baby, for breakfast!"
- "The Gay Agenda. And it's designed by lesbians, so you know it works."
- "Bob the Drag Queen for President. Why? Because I didn't eat a fucking baby."
- "This ad was paid for by, my Uncle Steve. He got money, girl."
RuPaul's Secret Celebrity Drag Race Season 1
- "I didn't come to make friends. I came to make cupcakes." (Entrance Quote)
|This article needs citations
This article is in need of citations to make sure all information stated is correct.
- Bob is openly non-binary and uses both she/her and he/him pronouns.
- She was a fan-favorite on her season and was expected by many to win.
- Bob is pansexual.
- Bob is the first winner of the "Reading Challenge" on any Drag Race franchise, to simultaneously win the crown on her season.
- She is younger than her drag daughter, Miz Cracker.
- Bob's biological mother has a rare condition called "Bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia (BOOP)", a form of pneumonia that is more extreme.
- Her first time doing drag was at an LGBT pride event, where she and some friends protested. Doing so, Bob was arrested for holding up traffic with his friends.
- She is the first contestant to impersonate two celebrities in a single Snatch Game performance, impersonating Uzo Aduba's "Orange Is The New Black" character, "Suzanne 'Crazy Eyes' Warren", for the first half of the game and switching to Carol Channing for the second half.
- She was the second regular season winner to have a shared challenge win with another contestant (with Derrick Barry), after Violet Chachki.
- She had the record of being the only contestant to win three challenges in only seven competitive episodes. Later on, this record was broken by Gigi Goode, who was able to accomplish her third challenge win on her sixth competitive episode.
- On November 8th, 2018, Bob became the 13th drag queen and first African-American contestant of the show to reach 1 million followers on Instagram.
- She hosted the Pit Stop for Season 12 and All Stars 5.
- Bob has two boyfriends but they do not date each other, making their relationship more polyamorous than a throuple.
- Bob is the second winner to also win the Snatch Game.
- Bob revealed on her TikTok that her original Promo Look for Season 8 was denied when she arrived at the promo shoot. She also revealed that originally her promo looked was approved with the theme before shooting the promo.
Projects and Features
- Bob has appeared in...
- ...the movie "Cherry Pop" as a character named "Kitten Withawhip" (her original drag name). The movie also featured Detox, Mayhem Miller, Tempest DuJour, and Latrice Royale.
- ...the Netflix show "Tales of the City" as a bar owner named "Ida Best".
- ..."Christmas Queens 3" (musical album that features a few "RuPaul's Drag Race" contestants).
- ...Kahanna Montrese's music video for "Scores".
- ..."The Trixie and Katya Show", when she filled in for Katya during Katya's hiatus from drag.
- ..."BOBin' Around" on WOWPresents+.
- ...the HBO series "We're Here" with fellow Drag Race alum Shangela and Eureka O'Hara.
- Bob has recorded two comedy specials, "Bob The Drag Queen: Suspiciously Large Woman" and "Bob The Drag Queen: Live at Caroline's", both of which are available to watch on Amazon.
- Bob hosts the Youtube/podcast free-form commentary series "Sibling Rivalry" along with her best friend and drag sister Monét X Change, in which the two queens discuss a variety of topics ranging from Grindr hookups to tattoos to racial bias within the Drag Race fandom.
- When Bob instead hosts the show with another close friend, Peppermint, it is referred to as "Only Child".
Season 8 Looks
Season 9 Looks
Season 10 Looks
Celebrity Drag Race 1 Looks
- "Purse First" (2016) ft. DJ Mitch Ferrino
- "Bloodbath" (2016) ft. DJ Mitch Ferrino
- "Yet Another Dig" (2017) ft. Alaska
- "Deck a Ho (Mitch Ferrino Mix)" (2017) ft. Shangela
- "Wrong Bitch" (2016) by Todrick Hall ft. Bob The Drag Queen
- "Soak It Up" (2018) by Monét X Change ft. Bob The Drag Queen
|Winner||Bob The Drag Queen|
|Runners-Up||2nd & 3rd: Kim Chi & Naomi Smalls|
|Other Queens||4th: Chi Chi DeVayne • 5th: Derrick Barry • 6th: Thorgy Thor • 7th: Robbie Turner • 8th: Acid Betty • 9th: Naysha Lopez • 10th: Cynthia Lee Fontaine (Miss Congeniality) • 11th & 12th: Dax ExclamationPoint & Laila McQueen|
|Judges||RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Pit Crew||Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenberg|