After winning her season, Bob realized dance singles, and her own comedy special "Suspiciously Large Woman", starred in the Netflix movie "Cherry Pop", started the show "BOBin' Around" on WOWPresents+ and filled in for Katya on "The Trixie & Katya Show" as of the 10th episode.
Bob claims to be the drag daughter of New York City's drag scene stars Sherry Vine, Peppermint (Season 9 runner-up), and Bianca Del Rio (Season 6 winner). She also has a drag daughter named Miz Cracker (Season 10) and, even though they don't share the same drag mother, Monét X Change (Season 10 contestant and All Stars 4 winner) and her are drag sisters.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 8|
|Mini-Challenges Won||1 (Ep. 6)|
|Times as Team Captain||0|
|Main Challenges Won||3 (Eps. 3, 5, 7)|
|Times in Bottom Two||1 (Ep. 8)|
- "Purse first! Purse first! Walk into the room purse first! Clack!"
- "Is Beyoncé scared of Britney? Then Bob ain't scared of Derrick."
- "If you wanna do like memorable drag next week I can give you some tips." (to Derrick Barry)
- "If my intentions were to hurt you, you'd be crying right now, bitch!" (to Derrick Barry)
- "Find something about you that you like and focus on that. If I don’t like my face, if I don't like my skin, if I don't like my weight. I think to myself 'I have a nice teeth.' And it may just start with that one tooth. Look at that tooth. That's a nice tooth, man. And then once you can accept that little thing about yourself, you can just accept you for who you are."
- "Everything works out in the end and if it's not working out, then it's not the end."
- "No one better be disrespecting me." (as "Chocolate Chip Cookie" in Season 8, Episode 3, "RuCo's Empire")
- "Then why did I waste my time putting on thiiisss *dramatically removes fur coat showing off a glitter catsuit* Oh wait there's more...THIIISSS!" (as "Chocolate Chip Cookie" in Season 8, Episode 3, "RuCo's Empire")
- "Taste it, bitch! Expensive vodka!" (as "Chocolate Chip Cookie" in Season 8, Episode 3, "RuCo's Empire")
- "Team New York."
- "♪Art, Art, Art, Art. Did somebody mention Art?♪"
- "I just wrote corn!" (as Carol Channing on "Snatch Game")
- "Why y'all gagging, I bring it to you every episode!"
- "As a public servant, I believe in serving the people. That's why I want BJs for every single American! That's right! Better jobs for every American! Buy yourself something pretty."
- "The Gay Agenda. And it's designed by lesbians, so you know it works."
- "Bob the Drag Queen for President. Why? Because I didn't eat a fucking baby."
- "Is the train still running?"
- "But is it fashion?"
- "She's not Wolverine bitch."
- "THAT'S MY BABY!" (as a cameo on Season 10, referring to Miz Cracker)
- "I didn't come to make friends. I came to make cupcakes." (Entrance Quote from RuPaul's Secret Celebrity Drag Race (Season 1))
Outside the Show
- Peppermint: "Did you see that article from Instinct Magazine?"
- Bob: "Oh the fracking?"
- Peppermint: "No, no not that."
- Bob: "Oh the fracking?"
- Bob has appeared in...
- ...the movie "Cherry Pop" as a character named "Kitten Withawhip" (her original drag name). The movie also featured Detox, Mayhem Miller, Tempest DuJour, and Latrice Royale.
- ...the Netflix show "Tales of the City" as a bar owner named "Ida Best".
- ..."Christmas Queens 3" (musical album that features a few "RuPaul's Drag Race" contestants).
- ...Kahanna Montrese's music video for "Scores".
- Bob's biological mother has a rare condition called "Bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia (BOOP)", a form of pneumonia that is more extreme.
- Her 1st time doing drag was at an LGBT pride event, where she and some friends protested. Doing so, Bob was arrested for holding up traffic with his friends.
- She is younger than her drag daughter, Miz Cracker.
- She is the 1st contestant to impersonate 2 celebrities in a single "Snatch Game" performance, impersonating Uzo Aduba's "Orange Is The New Black" character, "Suzanne 'Crazy Eyes' Warren", for the 1st half of the game and switching to Carol Channing for the 2nd half.
- On November 8th, 2018, Bob became the 13th drag queen and 1st African-American contestant of the show to reach 1 million followers on Instagram.
- She hosts the Pit Stop for Season 12.
- She was a fan-favorite on her season and was expected by many to win.
Season 8 Looks
- "Purse First" (2016) ft. DJ Mitch Ferrino
- "Bloodbath" (2016) ft. DJ Mitch Ferrino
- "Yet Another Dig" (2017) ft. Alaska
- "Deck a Ho (Mitch Ferrino Mix)" (2017) ft. Shangela
- "Wrong Bitch" (2016) by Todrick Hall ft. Bob The Drag Queen
- "Soak It Up" (2018) by Monét X Change ft. Bob The Drag Queen
Bob The Drag Queen
4th: Chi Chi DeVayne • 5th: Derrick Barry • 6th: Thorgy Thor • 7th: Robbie Turner • 8th: Acid Betty • 9th: Naysha Lopez • 10th: Cynthia Lee Fontaine (Miss Congeniality) • 11th & 12th: Dax ExclamationPoint & Laila McQueen
Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenberg