Don't let her laid-back Seattle grunge vibe fool you -- this fiercely competitive queen is all about femme fatale glamour. With her razor-sharp wit and an impressive arsenal of drag talents, Bosco will stop at nothing to bring the crown home to Seattle.
Drag Name Origin
Bosco's drag name is the name of her deceased family dog.
|Seasons Competed:||Season 14|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||3 (Eps. 5, 9, 13)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||3 (Eps. 8, 10, 13)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times in Bottom:||2 (Eps. 10, 12)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 16|
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
- "Alright, let's get out there today and make a difference." (Entrance Quote)
- "I'm here to show the world that I'm not just some skanky alternative girl from Seattle, I am the skanky alternative girl from Seattle."
- "Oh my god, I'm the devil to your angle, come here!" (Talking to Willow)
- "Opening paragraph." (Referring to Orion's entrance line)
- "Out of drag I look like a piece of string cheese."
- "No, but I've been told that my head's great." (to RuPaul)
- "She said, 'I was rooting for us' I mean, damn, she even padded her bust. Her time came and went and was all gone in a flash, so reach into your pockets...and give her some fucking cash". (Save a Queen rhyme)
- "That way, she can buy a fucking watch" (Save a Queen)
- "Give us another Emmy please".
- You told them you were gay as they were dropping you off to a ballet boarding school? Woah!" (Referring to Lady Camden's coming out story)
- "I'm here to clear the air" (As Fancy Michaels in the Daytona Wind)
- "Don't you mean three prostitutes?" (As Fancy Michaels in The Daytona Wind)
- "Jasmine. You are one braindead slut. You put the bottom in the lobotomy." (in Reading is Fundamental)
- "Lady Camden. I've learned so much from Lady Camden. Did you know in British, 'fag' means cigarette? It's crazy. So, can someone send this cigarette home?" (in Reading is Fundamental)
- "Kerri Colby. Your face is so frozen that it just asked me 'do you want to build a snowman?'" (in Reading is Fundamental)
- "And finally, I was walking around backstage and actually found RuPaul's will. You have some very weird criteria in there: she wanted to be buried on the catwalk, and she wanted you all to be her pallbearers. That way, you can let her down on the runway one last time." (to everyone in Reading is Fundamental)
- "♪ I saw him cruising downtown, he calls me over and asks me to play. I like his hotrod, that's his crotch! Can my sister come? She likes to watch! ♪" (Verse in Bad Boy Baby)
- "♪ He's crossing the street but he doesn't see the bus right there! ♪" (Bad Boy Baby)
- "♪ Like he dropped a hot bowl of spaghetti ♪" (Bad Boy Baby)
- "Welcome to the second panel of the day, Men: Electric Boogaloo II, now with more men." (during the Mensezes DragCon Panel Challenge)
- "When I think of men so many questions come to mind, questions like, why? For what? And, honestly?" (during the Mensezes DragCon Panel Challenge)
- "Maybe she's born with it or maybe she's born for this, it's Jorgeous!" (during the Mensezes DragCon Panel Challenge)
- "Let's talk about how men navigate the world in a section I like to call: You got Mail...! Privilege." (during the Mensezes DragCon Panel Challenge)
- "Oh, so what we're trying to say is this is something that follows them from Boyz II Men, 90's dab!" (during the Mensezes DragCon Panel Challenge)
- "Sometimes that expectation is internalized and becomes into something that Britney Spears may call.. Toxic." (during the Mensezes DragCon Panel Challenge)
- "Our final segment: Hot Mensezeseses.... I believe that's plural." (during the Mensezes DragCon Panel Challenge)
- "How are you gonna find a guy taller than you?" (during the Mensezes DragCon Panel Challenge)
- "Forgive me father for I have sinned, I did show some skin. Don't fight—shh—give in. You can call me greedy, I feel that. The whole world, I need that. So ass out and horns up." (verse in Catwalk)
- "The name Bosco came from a dead animal, my childhood's dog name was Bosco... and I just thought it was neat."
- "He's not using it anymore, he's dead, so now it's mine."
- "I don't think there's been enough slut representation on this show, and I am here to bring slut to Drag Race."
- "I think people's first impression of me is 'really slutty dumbass', but they get to know me, and they realize that I'm a really slutty dumbass."
- "My boyfriend has a horse named Ted and I love him very much."
- Bosco's entrance look was from Nordstrom Rack and her wig was from Wish.
- Bosco is the first Drag Race contestant from the State of Montana.
- Bosco and Jan are the only Drag Race contestants to have been born on the exact same day than another Drag Race contestant (June 11, 1993).
- Bosco came out as transgender on February 10th, 2022. This makes her the third transgender queen on Season 14, with Kerri Colby and Kornbread "The Snack" Jeté, and later joined by Jasmine Kennedie and Willow Pill.
- This makes Season 14 the season with the most contestants identifying as transgender while the season is still airing, with five.
- Bosco received formal dance training at a young age.
- Bosco started doing drag in 2018.
- Bosco is the first queen ever to be saved from elimination by having the Golden RuPaul Chocolate Bar, which saved her from elimination in Episode 12.
- She shares at roscoe's viewing party that upon opening her bar to reveal that it's golden, Bosco yelled "This season is never gonna fucking end!" but it didn't make the cut.
- Bosco is the first ever queen to participate in three elimination lip syncs without getting eliminated.
- Bosco the only queen to lip sync four times in a row and only send one girl home.
- Bosco is the first queen to win three main challenges on her season.
- She's also the first to win three mini-challenges.
- Bosco is the first Roast Challenge winner from the US franchise to not win only the Roast in her run.
- Bosco along with Angeria Paris VanMicheals and Daya Betty are the first to be part of a triple elimination in the finale. Resulting in Bosco’s placement being 3rd/4th/5th.
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 14 Looks
|2022||RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 14)||Self||Contestant (Placed 3rd/4th/5th)|||
|Runners-Up||2nd: Lady Camden • 3rd, 4th, & 5th: Angeria Paris VanMicheals • Bosco • Daya Betty|
|Other Queens||6th & 7th: DeJa Skye & Jorgeous • 8th: Jasmine Kennedie • 9th: Kerri Colby • 10th: Maddy Morphosis • 11th: Orion Story • 12th: Kornbread "The Snack" Jeté (Departed & Miss Congeniality) • 13th: Alyssa Hunter • 14th: June Jambalaya|
|Judges||RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Pit Crew||Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg • Calixto Quan|