Vandalism, bullying, insults, trash talking, and inappropriate edits or deleting will NOT be tolerated. Pages on this site are designated for constructive and factual contributions. Please reserve all personal opinions for the comments section.
"Well my name is Brita, cause I met this girl name Brita and I was like "Oh" it's like that y'know water thing. And so I decided to be anything but pure. Just be Brita!"
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 12|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times Placed High:||1 (Ep. 1)|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times Placed Low:||1 (Ep. 5)|
|Times in Bottom:||3 (Eps. 4, 6, 7)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 7|
- "Here we go sis...y'all thirsty? *gulps cocktail*" (entrance quote)
- "My name is Brita and I am THE QUEEN of New York City."
- "Everyone who knows drag in New York City knows who Brita is."
- "Most people think I'm like a big ol' black lady, but I'm a Polynesian princess."
- "Out of drag I'm definitely Maui, and then at night I turn into Moana."
- "I can't wait to see all these other girls that I'm gonna beat."
- "Work bitch, slay motha' goose, motha' God, hey!" (commenting on Widow's entrance look)
- "I KNOW THAT BITCH!" (After seeing Jackie Cox enter the Werk Room)
- "Lookin' at these hoes, you can tell I'm the one. 'Cause they be givin' up and I ain't even done! I came here to win and I ain't leavin' 'till I won it, while I'm snatching crowns I'ma have a lotta fun! It's Brita, bitch, I'ma say it again (Say my name!), if you don't remember better grab a pen. B-R-I-T-A, that's the end. I'm a fiercer bitch than you've ever been!" (verse in "I'm That Bitch")
- "I was working hard while you were sleeping!" (During an argument with Aiden Zhane in Untucked)
- "Imma leave this: You Brita work, bitch!" (exit quote)
- "And that brings me to Dahlia. You sure talk a big game for someone who came in 13th place on a 12-person season!" (during the Reunion's Reading is Fundamental)
- "This is Season 12, bitch!" (during the Reunion, when everyone is fighting)
- "Come through fun size!" (during the Reunion)
- She was on "Shade: Queens of NYC", where she had the lead role.
- She was also on the web series "Daniel's Desk" for a single episode as a Cameo with Monét X Change.
- She is the first contestant ever in Drag Race herstory to be Polynesian. She is also the first Tongan contestant on the show.
- She was both the first queen to enter the Werk Room and walk on the runway on Season 12.
- She is in the same Drag Family as her fellow Season 12 competitor, Jan, and Canada's Drag Race contestant, Lemon.
- She deactivated all her social media during the backlash of Episode 5, where many people sent her hate and death threats. A few weeks later, she re-activated her social media. As for August 27th, she deactivated them all except her Instagram, as her assistant will take over it while she seeks help for her mental health. It was later revealed that this all culminated in an overdose on cocaine, Tito's and any other drug she could find. She is currently in Hawaii focusing on recovery.
- Every time Brita lip-synced, Gigi Goode won the main challenge.
- Brita's main inspiration for her drag is Bob The Drag Queen. During the Season 12 Press Week she said that she wants to be Bob The Drag Queen but with better make-up.
- She is a legend in New York despite being relatively new at drag.
- Her drag daughter is Lagoona Bloo, a drag sister of Season 12's Jan and Season 13's Rosé.
Season 12 Looks
- (2017) Shade: Queens of NYC, lead role on Season 1
- (2020) RuPaul's Drag Race, on Season 12
- (2020) Untucked, on Season 12
- (20??) Daniel's Desk, Cameo.
- (2020) "Im That Bitch" by RuPaul ft. RuPaul's Drag Race Season 12 Cast
|Jaida Essence Hall|
|2nd & 3rd: Crystal Methyd & Gigi Goode|
|4th: Sherry Pie (Disqualified) • 5th: Jackie Cox • 6th: Heidi N Closet (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: Widow Von'Du • 8th: Jan • 9th: Brita • 10th: Aiden Zhane • 11th: Nicky Doll • 12th: Rock M. Sakura • 13th: Dahlia Sin|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|