|Canada's Drag Race|
This article contains spoilers about a currently airing season, and therefore may be incorrect and will change from time to time. Continue reading at your own discretion.
The second season of Canada's Drag Race was unofficially announced on January 6, 2021 via Crave's french Facebook. The post was soon deleted. On January 7, 2021 it was announced that casting for Season 2 was officially open, with deadline of February 8, 2021.
On March 23, 2021, it was announced via Instagram that Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman will not return as a judge this season due to scheduling conflicts, while Brooke Lynn Hytes and Stacey McKenzie were confirmed to remain as part of the judges panel. On June 28, 2021, it was announced that Stacey McKenzie would not be re-joining the judges panel for season 2, citing COVID-related challenges. The following day, it was announced that Traci Melchor would be returning as a rotating judge along with actress Amanda Brugel, who was a guest host on Season 1. Brad Goreski was also announced as a permanent judge on this season and would be appearing each episode.
On September 14, 2021, the cast was officially announced via social media. The Promo theme was 'Add some Sugar.'
(Stage names, ages and cities stated from during time of contest)
|Rank||Queen||Photo||Real Name||Age||Current City||Ep. 1||Ep. 2|
- █ The contestant won Canada's Drag Race.
- █ The contestant was a runner-up.
- █ The contestant won the maxi challenge.
- █ The contestant received positive critiques, but did not win the maxi challenge.
- █ The contestant received negative critiques, but was not up for elimination.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two and won the lip sync for your life.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two, lost the lip sync for your life, and was eliminated.
|Series #||Episode #||Episode Title||Airdate|
|11||1||Lost and Fierce||October 14, 2021|
|12||2||TBA||October 21, 2021|
Episode 1: "Lost and Fierce"
Airdate: October 14, 2021
"Twelve of Canada’s top drag queens show off their design skills by turning left behind items from a coat check into Premiere Party Eleganza looks, as they compete for the Canada's Drag Race crown."
"Twelve of Canada’s top Drag Queens show off their design skills turning left behind items from a coat check into Premiere Party Eleganza looks, as they compete for the CANADA’S DRAG RACE crown. Special Guest Judge: Caitlin Cronenberg."
- Guest Judge: Caitlin Cronenberg
- Mini Challenge: Pose for a Photoshoot while jumping into a foam pit reaching for the crown.
- Mini Challenge Winner: Suki Doll
- Mini Challenge Prize: A shoe collection from House of Hayla & $2,500 cash.
- Maxi Challenge: Create a haute-check couture look that screams premiere party eleganza using left-behind materials from the coat check.
- : Icesis Couture
- Maxi Challenge Prize: A home entertainment package valued at $5,000 from The Source.
- Bottom Two: Beth and Gia Metric
- : "Maneater" by Nelly Furtado
- Eliminated: Beth
- Farewell Message: ""
Episode 2: "TBA"
Airdate: October 21, 2021
- Guest Judge: Hollywood Jade
- Mini Challenge: TBA
- Mini Challenge Winner: TBA
- Mini Challenge Prize: TBA
- Maxi Challenge: Perform in the Canada's Drag Race Rusical, "Under the Big Top, Live".
- Runway Theme: TBA
- : TBA
- Maxi Challenge Prize: TBA
- Bottom Two: TBA and TBA
- : "TBA" by TBA
- Eliminated: TBA
- Farewell Message: "TBA"
- Season 2 of Canada's Drag Race is the first season...
- ...in the Drag Race Franchise to almost completely change its judges panel from its debut season to its sophomore season.
- To have a contestant from Alberta (Stephanie Prince).
Guest Judges Promos
Canada's Drag Race Season 2
|Other Queens||Adriana • Eve 6000 • Gia Metric • Icesis Couture • Kendall Gender • Kimora Amour • Océane Aqua-Black • Pythia • Stephanie Prince • Suki Doll • Synthia Kiss• 12th: Beth|
|Judges||Amanda Brugel • Brad Goreski • Brooke Lynn Hytes • Traci Melchor|