"Carly is a goofy fun-loving comedy and fashion queen from Cleveland who has had too much time on the internet. She started doing drag 3-1/2 years ago and since has wanted nothing more than to bring laughter and smiles to everyone all over the world. When she first started she would go for fishy looks and perform high energy dance numbers but found no joy in it. It wasn't until about a year in that Carly found the joys of comedy and has been in love with performing ever since.
Drag Name Origin
Her drag name translates roughly to “man in a dress” in German. Her last name is intentionally spelled incorrectly.
|Season Competed:||CW 2|
|Talent Shows Won:||0|
|Activity Challenges Won:||0|
|Times Placed High:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 3|
- "My drag is high fashion garbage mixed with memes and constant reminders that Vine is dead and we are never getting it back." (on Meet the Campers)
- "Stop wearing hoodies in middle school. I know you're fat, alright? Get over it." (when asked what advice she'd give to her younger self on Meet the Campers)
- Carly (along with Ivanna) was part of the first double elimination of the show ended up placing 9th/10th overall.
- She is also the first Camp Wannakiki contestant to place 9th.
- She is also the first Camp Wannakiki contestant to place 10th.
- Carly is one of the two contestants to not win an activity challenge or a talent show on the second season of Camp Wannakiki. The other being Debbie Fox who went home first.