"My drag name comes from the icon and Geordie princess Cheryl Cole. Cheryl have inspired so much of my life. I’m also in a Girls Aloud drag tribute group called Gals Aloud and I play Cheryl for obvious reasons." Cheryl Hole explain about her drag name on a ITW.
RuPaul's Drag Race UK
|Season Competed:||Season 1|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times placed High:||1 (Ep. 5)|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times placed Low:||3 (Eps. 1 - 3)|
|Times in Bottom:||2 (Eps. 6, 7)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 7|
"Hold on to your knickers girls, cause the queen of Essex has arrived"
- "Well fuck this pink hat!"
- "I'm not threatened"
- "Up your bum, no babies!"
- "Any hole is a goal with Cheryl Hole."
- "Category ESSEX!
- "Yeah, it was good..."
- ♪ "Category Essex, they call me Cheryl Hole. I'm sick of playing games now, and working with these trolls. Now I'm the star, I'm shooting far, and you're a basic, hun, I'm topping all the charts now, 'cause I'm the number 4, 3, 2, 1! (Drop me out! Bye.)" ♪ (verse on Break Up (Bye Bye) by Filth Harmony.)
- "I'm ready for another week of me doing mediocre."
- "I'm fashion forward for once in my life."
- "This is gonna be the week I have a breakdown."
- "Now, is the first thing you do when you walk into your garage is chuck your baby? I think I need to call social services. But she really was funny, she was really funny." (about The Vivienne's ad)
- "Love ya, love ya, love ya, done. See you in Essex byeeeeee!" (elimination quote)
- "UP YOUR BUM NO BABIES!"
"I'm all gamed out! You've finally got rid of me! Kill it top 3 -- so proud! May the best GIRL win XOXO Cheryl Hole"
- Even though her name is a pun on the UK singer Cheryl Cole, many international fans who are unfamiliar with Cole think her name is a pun meaning Share a Hole, presumably a glory hole.
- Cheryl is a member of the Haus of Edwards.
- Cheryl is set to be married to her fiancé in 2021.
- She's the first queen to place low three times consecutively, in the first three episodes. Miss Fame placed low three times in a row, but not in the first three episodes.
- Contrary to popular belief, Cheryl in fact does not have the worst track record for a queen who placed 4th. If you include All Stars, the actual holder of the record is Roxxxy Andrews.
- Cheryl is seen out of drag at the Season 8's finale where she is in the audience. She is caught on camera between the runway of Laila McQueen and Cynthia Lee Fontaine.
- Cheryl has a similar track record to Shannel from Season 1. Both placed 4th overall on their season, both made it to the top 4 without a challenge win but was eliminated before the top 3 finalists were declared; both were sent home by a contestant who ended up placing 3rd (Baga Chipz and Rebecca Glasscock) and both were eliminated after their second lip-sync for their life. Cheryl and Shannel were also the first ever contestant to place 4th on an international season.
House of Edwards
|Laganja Estranja||Plastique Tiara||Shangela|
|Gia Gunn||Vivienne Pinay|
UK Season 1 Looks
- RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 1, as contestant, placed 4th. (2019)
- Cheryl's Site | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- Cheryl Hole on Youtube | Wikipedia
- Cheryl's Spotify Playlist
|2nd: Divina De Campo • 3rd: Baga Chipz|
|4th: Cheryl Hole • 5th: Blu Hydrangea (Miss Congeniality) • 6th: Crystal • 7th: Sum Ting Wong • 8th: Vinegar Strokes • 9th: Scaredy Kat • 10th: Gothy Kendoll|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Alan Carr • Graham Norton|
|Archie • AJ Bediako • Ashraf Ejjabair • Matt Lister • Mitch Marion • Tom Scanlon • Niko Wirachman|