"My drag name comes from the icon and Geordie princess Cheryl Cole. Cheryl have inspired so much of my life. I’m also in a Girls Aloud drag tribute group called Gals Aloud and I play Cheryl for obvious reasons." Cheryl Hole explain about her drag name on a ITW.
RuPaul's Drag Race UK
|Season Competed||DRUK Season 1|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times in Bottom:||2 (Eps. 6, 7)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 7|
"Hold on to your knickers girls, cause the queen of Essex has arrived"
- "Well fuck this pink hat!"
- "I'm not threatened"
- "Up your bum, no babies!"
- ''Any hole is a goal with Cheryl Hole.''
- "Category ESSEX!''
- "Yeah, it was good..."
- "Category: Essex, They call me Cheryl Hole, I'm sick of playing games now, And working with these trolls, Now I'm the star, I'm shooting far, and you're a basic, hun, I'm topping all the charts now, 'Cause I'm the number 4, 3, 2, 1" (verse on Break Up (Bye Bye) by Filth Harmony.)
- "I’m ready for another week of me doing mediocre."
- "I’m fashion forward for once in my life."
- ''This is gonna be the week I have a breakdown.''
- "Now, is the first thing you do when you walk into your garage is chuck your baby? I think I need to call social services. But she really was funny, she was really funny." (about The Vivienne's ad)
- "Love ya, love ya, love ya, done. See you in Essex byeeeeee!" (elimination quote)
"I'm all gamed out! You've finally got rid of me! Kill it top 3 -- so proud! May the best GIRL win XOXO Cheryl Hole"
- Even though her name is a pun off of the UK singer Cheryl Cole, many U.S. fans who are unfamiliar with Cole think her name is a pun meaning Share a Hole, presumably a glory hole.
- Cheryl is set to be married to her fiance in 2021.
- She's the first queen to place low three times consecutively, in the first three episodes. Miss Fame placed low three times in a row, but not in the first three episodes.
- Also, she is the third queen to place in a bottom spot in the first 3 episodes, the first being Akashia, second being Chi Chi DeVayne on All Stars 3.
- Contrary to popular belief, Cheryl in fact does not have the worst track record for a queen who placed 4th. If you include All Stars, the actual holder of the record is Roxxxy Andrews.
UK Season 1 Looks
- RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 1, as contestant, placed 4th. (2019)
- Cheryl's Site | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- Cheryl Hole on Youtube | Wikipedia
- Cheryl's Spotify Playlist
|2nd: Divina De Campo • 3rd: Baga Chipz|
|4th: Cheryl Hole • 5th: Blu Hydrangea • 6th: Crystal • 7th: Sum Ting Wong • 8th: Vinegar Strokes • 9th: Scaredy Kat • 10th: Gothy Kendoll|
|Archie • AJ Bediako • Ashraf Ejjabair • Matt Lister • Mitch Marion • Tom Scanlon • Niko Wirachman|