The Commercial Challenge, or Branding Challenge, is a challenge where the contestants advertise and promote their own shows, brands or products that they have to originally write by themselves. This challenge is comedy oriented with the winner of the challenge typically having the funniest commercial.
- █ The challenge never appeared in the season.
- █ The challenge appeared in the season once.
- █ The challenge appeared in the season twice.
Drag Race Franchise
- Alexis Mateo and Alaska are currently the only contestants to win the Commercial Challenge twice.
- Alexis is the only queen to do so on the same season (Season 3).
- Tatianna, Valentina, India Ferrah and Jan landed in the bottom in two Commercial Challenges.
- Valentina is the only one to get eliminated both times.
- Seasons 3, 4 and 10 are the only seasons to feature two Commercial challenges.
- Sharon Needles, Bob The Drag Queen, Sasha Velour, The Vivienne, Envy Peru and Symone are the only regular season winners to win a Commercial Challenge.
- Raja is the only regular season winner to place below safe in a Commercial Challenge.
- B Ella and Eureka! are the only queens to win both Mini and Maxi Challenge versions of Commercial Challenge on the same season.
- B Ella is the only queen to win these in the same episode.
- Blair St. Clair and Silky Nutmeg Ganache are the only queens to first win the Mini Challenge version and get eliminated the next time they participated to the Maxi Challenge version.
- In 7 out of 14 regular seasons, a New York queen was eliminated on a Commercial Challenge: Mimi Imfurst on Season 3, Jiggly Caliente on Season 4, Ivy Winters on Season 5, Thorgy Thor on Season 8, Yuhua Hamasaki on Season 10, Jan on Season 12 and Tina Burner on Season 13.
|Maxi Challenges||Acting • Ball • Choreography • Commercial • Design • Finale • Improvisation • Makeover • Photoshoot • Runway • Rusical • Singing • Snatch Game • Stand-Up • Talent Show • Variety Show|
|Mini Challenges||Everybody Loves Puppets • Reading is Fundamental|