The Dahli, previously and commonly known as Dahli, is one of the ten contestants to compete on the second season of The Boulet Brothers' Dragula. Dahli was exterminated on the fourth episode, and finished 7th. On October 6th, 2020, it was announced that he would be a contestant on the first season of The Boulet Brothers' Dragula Resurrection, where he was exterminated after failing to win.
Drag Name Origin
His name come from inspiration to the famous painter "Salvador Dalí".
|Statistics:||BBD 2||BBD Resur.|
|Placement:||7th Place||2nd Place|
|Times placed High:||3 (Eps. 1, 2, 3)||N/A|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 4)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times placed Low:||0|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 4|
|Extermination Reenactment:||Knocked out with a|
frying pan and
placed head first
into a oven.
Dragula Season 2
- "I don't like being fucking hit."
- "I wish I was as funny as she thinks she is."
- "I should have stayed, but I didn't"
- He used to be a member of the popular band Blood On The Dance Floor, but he left in 2016 because of abuse.
- He is the third queen to come out as HIV positive, however he's the first on Dragula to do so.
- He is known for incorporating Tribal Fusion dance movements into his live performances, as well as pouring the hot wax of prayer candles over himself.
- He coincidentally placed 7th just like Foxie Adjuia and Hollow Eve, all three having good track records up until their extermination.