Dax has a family tree in which the most notable members are herself and her drag daughters, Brigitte Bidet and Season 7 winner Violet Chachki (which Dax shares the title of drag mother with fashion designer and retired drag queen Genre Monster).
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 8|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times Placed High:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times Placed Low:||0|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 2|
- "What's up, nerds?" (Season 8 entrance quote)
- "I look forward to a nap, and vodka...LOTS of vodka." (Post-elimination)
- Most of Dax's style is based on comic book superheroines. Her favorite characters are Storm, Catwoman, and She-Hulk, although, according to her, "the list could go on forever."
- She, (alongside Monét X Change, The Vixen, and Shea Couleé) inspired the Marvel Comics drag queen superhero Darkveil.
- She was the 1st person to put Violet Chachki in a corset when she started doing drag.
- She once helped a person, after they were shot in the leg using a Violet Chachki t-shirt as a tourniquet.
- She is the 2nd drag mother to place lower than her drag daughter. The 1st being Madame LaQueer, who placed 10th, while her drag daughter, Lineysha Sparx, placed 9th. She is succeeded by Asia O’Hara came in 4th, as her drag daughter Phi Phi O'Hara placed 2nd/3rd.
- Laila McQueen and her were both a part of the 2nd ever double elimination in RuPaul's Drag Race. Thus, she's one of only 4 contestants who have been part of a double elimination, along with Laila McQueen, Vivienne Pinay, and Honey Mahogany.
- She was eliminated 10th/11th but became 11th/12th due to Naysha Lopez returning.
- On "Snatch Game" she would have portrayed Eartha Kitt or Scary Spice.
- She is the least followed Season 8 contestant on Instagram.
- In the first episode of Season 8, the sewing challenge from a past season that she did was from the "Hello, Kitty Girls!" episode on Season 7. Coincidentally, her drag daughter, Violet Chachki, won this challenge.
Season 8 Looks
- (2016) RuPaul's Drag Race, on Season 8
- (2016) Untucked, on Season 8
- (2016) Transformations
- (2019) Marvel Make Me a Hero, on Season 1 Episode 12
4th: Chi Chi DeVayne • 5th: Derrick Barry • 6th: Thorgy Thor • 7th: Robbie Turner • 8th: Acid Betty • 9th: Naysha Lopez • 10th: Cynthia Lee Fontaine (Miss Congeniality) • 11th & 12th: Dax ExclamationPoint & Laila McQueen
Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenberg