Drag Name Origin
"Detox Icunt" is a play on "the toxic cunt".
Detox started geting famous by performing at nightclubs in the early 2000's, modeling and appearing in music videos for sigers such as Kesha and Rihanna.
In 2011, Icunt acted in "Showgirls in Drag", a live adaptation of "Showgirls". The production was directed by Stephen Guarino and played at the Dragonfly nightclub in Hollywood.
In 2012, Willam released "Chow Down" a parody of "Hold On" by Wilson Phillips. The song featured and was co-written by Detox and Vicky Vox. Later, the 3 began performing under the name "DWV", a dual reference that takes note of their 1st initials (Detox, Willam and Vicky) while also parodying the group "SWV". Together, they released other several parody music videos that became viral.
Today, besides performing around the world and working with WOWPresends, she's a member of Chad Michaels' "Dreamgirls Revue", the longest-running female-impersonation show in California, as well as a member of the band "Tranzkuntinental". The band was started by Charlie Paulson and Xander Smith and features drag queens Kelly Mantle, Rhea Litré, Vicky Vox and Willam.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed:||Season 5||All Stars 2|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||5 (ep. 1, 2, 5, 6, 9)||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||2 (ep. 2, 9)||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||1 (ep. 3)||3 (ep. 3, 5, 7)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||3 (ep. 5, 10, 11)||1 (ep. 2)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 11||Episode 8|
Much like fellow contestant Alaska, Detox auditioned for every season until she eventually got cast on Season 5, in 2012.
Detox 1st featured in "RuPaul's Drag Race" on the 7th episdode of Season 1, which was the recap special, when RuPaul shown some of the unsuccessful applicants for that season. Later, she appeared a 2nd time on the during the 1st episode of Season 3, which was the casting special. Her live audition was once again showcased among many other unsuccessful applicants for that season, once again along with future fellow contestant Alaska.
Across both of her seasons, Detox got know for be a part of the group called "Rolaskatox" with fellow contestants Alaska and Roxxy Andrews, as well as for most of her looks (described as well-put together by the judges) and for her unique style of lip-syncing.
Season 5 Looks
All Stars 2 Looks
"Holy shit, we're here."
All Stars 2
"Well, this is hauntingly familiar. Here we go again!"
- "I'm the queen bee... so eat it up and crown it."
- "I've HAD IT! Officially."
- "RO-LASKA-TOX: It's the new prescription drug for people who are gagging."
- "So many things fit inside my box."
- "This is a petite box. I don't think it's Michelle's."
- "You are a fucking gayer than the Fire Island production of 'Rent'." (to Leslie Jordan on "RuPaul's Roast")
- "Michelle's favorite movie is 'Showgirls' and much like Nomi Malone, she relies on the talents of her black friend." (on "RuPaul's Roast")
- "...I hope you are having the time of your life, because you don't have much time left." (to RuPaul on "RuPaul's Roast")
- "I just don’t give 2 shits."
- "Take life less seriously and have fun and tuck your dick properly."
- "Alaska, I don’t know what I've gotten from you besides chlamydia."
- "We wanted to wear burkas, but then we decided fuck it. And we're sluts. I mean, hello, look at William."
- "♪Detox coming at you with the slow verse. I'ma speed it up but had to shut it down 1st. Killing bitches so hard need a pink hearse. I ain't saying I'm the best but I ain't the worst. You see me shining, I'm trying to take this prime time. I see you whining and crying take that to Lifetime. So epic that it's poetic I spit it on a dime. On Reddit you look pathetic with that nursery rhyme. You can't stand me? I don't blame you. If Ru's number 1, I'm number 2. You disagree? Well that's on you. Eyes on the chalkboard, I'll spell it out for you. D to the E to the T to the O to the, hold up... X. Naomi Campbell lead these hoes to the crown, next!♪" (Detox's verse on "Read U Wrote U" remix)
"Condragulations grillz! Go fucking kill them! Rolaskatox 4EVAAAHH! ♡ Detox"
- Detox has a twin brother named Michael;
- Icunt's the drag daughter of Mizz Kori, who 1st put her in drag at a club in Florida. She's also the drag mother of Vicky Vox;
- Her fashion style is inspired by the fashion brand Mugler, the cartoon "Jem and The Holograms" and neon/futuristic stuff;
- She's mostly compared to a Brazilian actress named Claudia Raia and in her tour to Brazil, they pretend to battle in a lip-sync;
- She played a character named "White Chocolate" in the movie "Cherry Pop". The movie also featured Bob The Drag Queen, Mayhem Miller, Tempest DuJour and Latrice Royale;
- She voices a character named "Donnatella Mewhattodo" in the WOWPresents+ show "Drag Tots". The show also features Bianca Del Rio, Valentina and many more contestants. RuPaul herself also voices a character;
- She was in a car crash in 2009, prior to being on the show, making her do some of the plastic reconstructive surgery. As a result of this crash, she's unable to grow hair on part of one of her eyebrows;
- Her monochrome outfit from the Season 5 finale later served as the inspiration for a monochrome runway during Season 8. This makes Detox one of the few contestants to have a runway based on one of their looks;
- She holds the record for the contestant with the most mini-challenge wins on a season, with a total of 5;
- She won the role of team captain twice during her season.
- On the 25th of May 2019, Detox became the 22nd queen to be inducted into the 1 million club. Making her the 3rd from Season 5 and the 5th from All Stars 2 to do so.
- "This is How We Jew It Up" (2015)
- "Supersonic" (2016)
- "She's Gotta Habit" (2017)
- "#SueList" (2018)
- "I Like It Like That" (2018)
- "Silicone" (2013)
- "Blurred Bynes" (2013)
- "Boy is A Bottom" (2015)
- "Chow Down" (2012) by Willam ft. Detox & Vicky Vox
- "Starfucker" (2012) by Willam ft. Detox & Vicky Vox
- "Can I Get A Amen?" (2013) by RuPaul ft. Drag Race Season 5 Cast
- "Read U Wrote U" (2016) by RuPaul ft. Alaska, Detox, Katya & Roxxxy Andrews
4th: Detox • 5th: Coco Montrese • 6th: Alyssa Edwards • 7th: Ivy Winters (Miss Congeniality) • 8th: Jade Jolie • 9th: Lineysha Sparx • 10th & 11th: Honey Mahogany & Vivienne Pinay • 12th: Monica Beverly Hillz • 13th: Serena ChaCha • 14th: Penny Tration
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales
2nd & 3rd: Detox & Katya
Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenberg