"Diana Fire is Portland, Oregon's daddy bear drag queen. Diana grew up as a theater kid and was a dancer through high school and college. By her late twenties, her lingering performance skills and desire for attention led to the creation of the bearded lady you see today.
Diana produces and hosts a weekly drag show in Portland along with her daughter. When she's not performing, Diana can often be found doing charity work like raising money for local non-profits, or hanging out at the bath house making sure other members of the community are “taken care of.”"
Drag Name Origin
Her drag name is a pun on "(to) die in a fire".
|Season Competed:||CW 2|
|Talent Shows Won:||1 (Ep. 6)|
|Activity Challenges Won:||4 (Eps. 1, 4, 7, 8)|
|Times Placed High:||4 (Eps. 1, 3, 4, 5)|
|Times Placed Low:||1 (Ep. 7)|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 8)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 9|
- As a member of the Sister Wives in episode 1, Diana was part of the first shared win between four campers on "Camp Wannakiki", along with Barbra Wyre, Paris Lurux, and Tora Himan.
- She, along with Tora, are the only members of the Sister Wives to make it to the finale.
- Diana is tied with Tora for most amount of total challenge wins, with five.
- She is also the camper with the most activity challenge wins across the whole series, with four.
- Diana is the first bearded queen on "Camp Wannakiki".
- Diana, along with Zenon TeaVee, are the first and only campers to get positive critiques in an activity challenge and not win the challenge.