Disasterina is one of the ten contestants to compete on the second season of The Boulet Brothers' Dragula and stars in Out TV's Sado Psychiatrist, co-written by herself and her wife Ave Rose. She also appeared as as "trashion" correspondent on Season 3 of Dragula.
Drag Name Origin
Her name is a combination of "Disaster" and the name "Rina" to make "Disasterina."
|Mini Challenges Won:||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
Times in Bottom:
|2 (Eps. 2, 6)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 6|
- "You can't shoot me! You can't fucking shoot me!" (to Erika)
- "Look at this shit, why won't you, heh?"
- "Don't worry, I'm an alien but it's not an invasion. I'm here to extract your ejaculate."
- "Shut the fuck up, put the fucking makeup on, put the fucking pantyhose on, and go out there and slay. But don't do better than me."
- She is the oldest contestant from the second season, at 51.
- She auditioned for RuPaul's Drag Race Season 10 but did not get on so she later auditioned for Dragula Season 2.
- Disasterina has an interview series on her YouTube channel called "My Drag is Valid." She has interviews with Dragula contestants Foxie Adjuia, Frankie Doom, Hollow Eve, Maxi Glamour, Saint, Yovska, and Astrud Aurelia.