Drag Name Origin
"So Divina is Italian for Divine who was a big inspiration for me. I have a strong falsetto and I use that a lot as part of my acts and then De Campo means field but I got that really because I'm super camp. I think that drag names should give you a flavour of what you're going to get so I think Divina De Campo does that — it tells you there's gonna be more than you're expecting." Divina De Campo explains her drag name on an ITW.
|Season Competed:||Season 1|
|Main Challenges Won:||3 (Eps. 3, 5, 7)|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 6, 7)|
|Times placed High:||2 (Eps. 2, 6)|
|Times placed Low:||1 (Ep. 4)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times in Bottom:||0|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 8|
"It's DDC on the BBC, I hope we get that Season 1 filter."
- *laugh* "HUAHUAHUAHUAHUAhh!" *laugh*
- "I like the way you look to me when you say grand-mummy." (to Blu Hydrangea)
- "Here's Pandora's box...let's just take the lid off!"
- "Your belief is a belief my existence is a reality."
- "Oh Vinegar...I'll help you pack."
- "I love KFC."
- "Ohhhh you see what you like, DDC keep it tight, You know I'm rocking it right, T-t-t-true, I came to love not to fight, But the gloves are off, It's time to say good night (good night, good night)" (verse on Break Up (Bye Bye) by The Frock Destroyers.)
- "Everyone's got slightly wonky tits kids, it's a fact of life."
- "If I'm fucking speaking, I am fucking speaking."
- "Bullshit Vivienne! Bull. Shit." (during her argument with The Vivienne)
- "Tell me anybody else in this workroom who has a four a half octave range! Tell me anybody else who can sing in five languages! Tell me anybody else who can do that all while doing the splits! Tell me anybody else who has 15 years of experience of directing production shows!" (during her argument with The Vivienne)
- "A red wig and a silver dress?...I don’t think." (during her argument with The Vivienne)
- "We laugh in the face of health and safety." (on God Shave The Queens)
- "We love a sellout. You know, Geri Halliwell. *laughs* Aaah!" (on God Shave The Queens)
- "It's walking with sass. It's very complicated walking." (on God Shave The Queens)
- "I'm serving pure fish." *poses* (as Julia Child on the Snatch Game)
- Sippin' far from crystal is really such a mood: Lookin' like ladies but you know we're really rude! You won't catch me workin' that 9 to 5, I bagged an old rich man I made him my wife (verse in Her Majesty)
- Divina's drag name is a partial pun on the Italian chef Gino D'Acampo - a famous TV personality in the United Kingdom.
- They were a contestant on the fifth series of "The Voice UK" which aired in 2016, but none of the coaches turned their chairs for her.
- Divina De Campo joins Tyra Sanchez, Bianca Del Rio, Courtney Act, Violet Chachki, Kim Chi, Sasha Velour, and Aquaria to never be up for elimination. Gigi Goode has since joined them.
- They were a judge on All Together Now in 2018 and 2019, before it were cancelled.
- They were the first Drag Race UK contestant to have a Wikipedia page made.
- On September 15th, 2019, Divina came out as non-binary.
- They are the third-youngest of 7 kids, the youngest of which appeared on the Makeover Challenge.
- As a member of The Frock Destroyers, They were part of the first shared win between three contestants in Drag Race herstory, along with Baga Chipz and Blu Hydrangea.
- Divina is the first UK queen to...
- ...win 2 mini-challenges.
- ...win both the mini-challenge and the maxi challenge in the same episode.
- ...make it to the Top 3 without landing in the bottom 2, or lip-syncing.
- ...win the Makeover Challenge.
- ...place as a runner-up.
- They praised Season 12 contestant Gigi Goode for coming out as gender-fluid.
- Divina has one of the highest Dusted or Busted scores in Drag Race history.
- They are known for her signature look: a red wig and a silver dress.
- Divina can sing in five languages; English, German, French, Italian and Latin.
- Divina hosts a podcast with Ricky Williams, called "Fierce. Slay. Talk."
UK Season 1 Looks
- "Break Up (Bye Bye)" ft. Baga Chipz and Blu Hydrangea, as The Frock Destroyers. (2019)
- "To the Moon" ft. The Cast of RuPaul's Drag Race UK, by RuPaul. (2019)
- "A Drag Race Song" (2019)
- "DECODED" (2019) (Tracklist: 1. "A Drag Race Song" 2. "Gratify" 3. "Elevate Her" 4. "Validation" 5. "Pocket Rocket Princess" 6. "Down With You")
- "FROCK4LIFE" (2020) as The Frock Destroyers
- All Together Now, as Judge. (2016)
- RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 1, as Runner-Up, placed 2nd. (2019)
|2nd: Divina De Campo • 3rd: Baga Chipz|
|4th: Cheryl Hole • 5th: Blu Hydrangea (Miss Congeniality) • 6th: Crystal • 7th: Sum Ting Wong • 8th: Vinegar Strokes • 9th: Scaredy Kat • 10th: Gothy Kendoll|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Alan Carr • Graham Norton|
|Archie • AJ Bediako • Ashraf Ejjabair • Matt Lister • Mitch Marion • Tom Scanlon • Niko Wirachman|