Dollya Black is the stage name of Mason Hartenstein, a drag queen, performer, and one of the Season 3 contestants of The Boulet Brothers' DRAGULA. She finished as a runner-up alongside Priscilla Chambers.
Dollya's last name, Black, comes from the Black Haüs, the name of her drag family. Her name may also be a reference to the Black Dahlia, a 1940s murder victim known for the extremely graphic state her body was found in.
|Mini Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 4)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 1, 7)|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 8)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 10|
Dragula Season 3
- "If you have shit to say about me, we're all ears. Say it so we all can hear it." (about Maxi Glamour's comments about her Episode 1 look)
- "Sounds great!"
- "Speaking of pink holes - Hi I’m Dollya Black."
- "When the girl in the tutu and the donut tells you that your look is not matching up!"
- "Have I not been kind to you, Priscilla?"
- As the daughter of Season 2 finalist Victoria Elizabeth Black, Dollya is the first legacy contestant on Dragula.
- Both her and Victoria finished with the same placement as well, as the Runner-Up.