This article is about content that has yet to be released. Some of the information may be inaccurate or likely to change.
Season 1 of Drag Race España was officially announced via World of Wonder's Instagram on November 16, 2020. The show is slated to air on ATRESplayer in Spain and select territories on WOWPresents Plus, similarly to it's Dutch counterpart with subtitles in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
The show is expected to be released in 2021.
None of the Contestants have been offically announced, although it's confirmed that the queens will come from Spain. This season will feature 12 Queens. 
|Drag Vulcano||Gran Canaria||POSSIBLE|
- Drag Race España is the sixth international installment of the Drag Race franchise, following the Chilean, Thai, British, Canadian and Dutch spinoffs. This does not include La Más Draga, Queen of Drags or House of Drag, which are all separate from WOWPresents.
- Drag Race Espana is the first entry in the Drag Race franchise...
- to have a non-English title for its country of origin.
- to come from Spain.
- to be streamed on ATRESplayer.
- Drag Race España is the second entry in the Drag Race franchise...
- Drag Race España is the third entry in the Drag Race franchise...
- Drag Race España is the fourth entry in the Drag Race franchise...
- Drag Race España is presumed to have 10 episodes, with 12 queens to be on the show, similarly to Canada's Drag Race.