The Drag Race Hall of Fame is a collection of queens consisting of RuPaul and the winner of each season of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars. Queens in the Drag Race Hall of Fame are considered to be the "best of the best" by the show's standards, having exhibited the Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent necessary to win the show in seasons with an above-average level of talent and competition.
A spot in the Hall of Fame receives billing as one of the season's prizes in the intro, alongside any monetary of physical prizes the winner may receive.
Drag Race Hall of Fame
- The Hall of Fame has taken several different forms over the course of the All Stars seasons:
- In All Stars 1, the Hall of Fame was a physical wall with a large portrait of RuPaul next to a portarit of a question mark (representing the then-uncrowned winner of AS1). Surrounding these two were several smaller photos of each queen competing on the season. As each queen was eliminated, they would take their photo down from the wall to symbolize being out of the running for a spot in the Hall. In the final episode of the season, the question mark wiped away to reveal a picture of Chad Michaels in her Season 4 promo shoot.
- In All Stars 2, the Hall of Fame was a computer generated image of a lavish museum, centered on a portrait of RuPaul, a portait of All Stars 1 winner Chad Michaels in her Season 4 promo shoot, and a portrait of a question mark. In the final episode of the season, the Hall changed to show winner Alaska in the final portrait.
- In All Stars 3, the Hall of Fame was a computer generated image of a pink wall with three portraits: one of Chad Michaels, one of Alaska, and one of a question mark. This was the first time RuPaul did not appear in the Hall of Fame alongside the winners. In the final episode of the season, the question mark portrait wiped away to reveal a picture of Trixie Mattel, symbolizing her joining the Hall of Fame.
- In All Stars 4, the Hall of Fame was a computer generated image of a neon room with three potraits of the previous All Stars winners; Chad Michaels, Alaska, Trixie Mattel, and one of a question mark. In the final episode of the season, the question mark portrait wiped away to reveal pictures of Monét X Change and Trinity The Tuck, symbolizing them joining the Hall of Fame. This was the first time in RuPaul's Drag Race Herstory a season has two queens winning a season.
- In All Stars 5, the Hall of Fame is a computer generated image with five portraits of the previous All Stars winners, Chad Michaels, Alaska, Trixie Mattel, Monét X Change, Trinity The Tuck all in their promo shoots and a image of a question mark. The question mark wiped away to become an image of Shea Couleé after she won the season.
- The opening credits of All Stars 1 featured a short segment of all the queens competing on the season gesturing to the wall featuring the portraits.
- Upon closer inspection, one may notice that Mimi Imfurst is missing from the lineup of queens. This is due to the fact that she and Pandora Boxx had already been eliminated by the time the intro segment was filmed. Pandora, however, remains in the lineup because she was able to return to the studio to film the segment while Mimi had already flown home.
- Additionally, this segment was filmed with the queens wearing their 60's-inspired outfits from episode 2.
- As part of a gag in the opening credits of All Stars 2, Chad Michaels, winner of All Stars 1, appeared inside the Hall of Fame performing various activities in each episode. At the end of the season's reunion, Alaska is teleported into the Hall alongside Chad, and can be heard asking "Chad, do you ever get lonely in here?" as the episode ends.
- During the opening credits of the All Stars 3 premire, instead of pictures of their promo looks for the All Stars season Chad Michaels and Alaska wore handmaids outfits inspired by the novel and TV show The Handsmaid's Tale.
- Under their portraits for the first episode were plaques that read "Of RuPaul", another reference to the show.
- During the first episode of All Stars 4 Hall of Famer's Chad, Alaska, and Trixie appeared in a comicbook intro skit featuring the hall of fame. Throughout the rest of the season's opening credits the hall of fame appeared in this style instead of the previous awards hall style of the first three seasons.
- There are currently six queens in the Drag Race Hall of Fame. This is because Monét X Change and Trinity The Tuck both won All Stars 4.
- With Shea's win in All Stars 5, Season 9 is the first season to have 2 queens in the Drag Race Hall of Fame