|Drag Race Holland|
Drag Race Holland is a sister series to RuPaul's Drag Race from the Netherlands. Instead of RuPaul, renowned stylist and retired drag queen Fred van Leer functions as the host of the show. Stylist and designer Nikkie Plessen is the only main judge on the Dutch spinoff, taking on the role of the Dutch 'Michelle Visage'.
In The Netherlands, the series airs on Videoland, a Dutch streaming service similar to Netflix. For people living outside of The Netherlands, Drag Race Holland is available on WOW+.
|1||8||September 18, 2020||November 6, 2020|
The show's format is a bit different from the original US series. Like stated before, the only permanent judges are Nikkie Plessen and Fred himself. This format was previously used by Drag Race Thailand, where the only permanent judges were Art Arya (the host) and Pangina Heals.
Additionaly, each episode features two guest judges. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some guest judges were asked to return multiple times within Season 1, such as Sanne Wallis de Vries and Claes Iversen.
Claes Iversen also designed the dress Envy Peru won in the finale.
|Place||Season 1||Season 2|
Miss Abby OMG
- █ The contestant won Drag Race Holland.
- █ The contestant was voted Miss Congeniality.
- █ The contestant was disqualified from the competition.
- █ The contestant quit the competition.
- █ The contestant was removed from the competition on account of injury.
- █ The contestant returned to the competition after being eliminated during a previous season.
- █ The contestant was eliminated earlier in the competition, and returned later.
|5th: ChelseaBoy • 6th: Sederginne • 7th: Madame Madness • 8th: Megan Schoonbrood • 9th: Patty Pam-Pam • 10th: Roem|