The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Drag Name Origin
Her first name comes from a friend who told her she wanted to name her future daughter 'Envy'.
Furthermore, 'Peru' is a reference to her Peruvian roots. She was born in Trujillo, Peru.
|Seasons Competed:||Holland Season 1|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||4 (Eps. 2, 4, 5, 6)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 2, 7)|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||0|
- "Je dacht toch niet dat ik het feestje echt aan mij voorbij liet gaan?" (entrance quote)
- "Vinden jullie het leuk thuis?"
- "Will Koopman, ik hoop dat je me ziet, meid. Oeh, talent is born!"
- "Wat voel ik nu door m'n panty?"
- "I just peed."
- "Girl, really?! Ik kijk Janey aan en we zitten echt zo van: girl, what the fuck is this? We're both not having this. Nee, echt niet!" (Upon hearing about the Double Shantay)
- "¡Que viva Perú, carajo!" (After winning Drag Race Holland)
- Envy Peru was originally born in Peru, but moved to the Netherlands at the age of 4.
- Envy is the first Peruvian to participate in Drag Race.
- Envy is trilingual, being able to speak Spanish, English & Dutch fluently.
- In 2017, Envy won the international ball title "Miss Fish" at Superball Amsterdam. Janey Jacké also won this pageant in 2013.
- Envy, along with Miss Abby OMG & Ivy-Elyse Monroe, founded the drag house "Mermaids Mansion".
- Previously to Drag Race, Envy starred in BNNVARA's 'De Diva in Mij' ('The Diva in Me'), a Dutch TV-show where regular woman received makeovers from drag queens.
- At the reveal of Season 1 of Drag Race Holland, Envy is the most followed queen on social media in the region of Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg) & out of any contestant on her season, surpassing 100K followers after the first episode aired.
- Envy was the first queen of Drag Race Holland to get verified on Instagram.
- Envy Peru collaborated with NikkieTutorials and Vogue Magazine previously to Drag Race Holland. NikkieTutorials would go on to be a guest judge in episode 2 and the finale.
- She's been inspired by Miss Fame ever since she started drag.
- Envy is the first contestant of Drag Race Holland to win 2, 3, and 4 challenges.
- Envy thinks Megan Schoonbrood should have won Miss Congeniality.
- Envy Peru got the scar on her cheek at the age of 4, when a dog bit her.
- During the makeover challenge, filming had to be interrupted a few times because Envy's mom kept waving at the cameramen.
- Envy is the second queen to win three consecutive main challenges in a regular season, after Angele Anang.
- Envy is the first and only queen to win 4 solo main challenges by the sixth competitive episode.
- Taking shared wins and runway challenges into consideration, Envy would be the second queen to accomplish the four wins by six episodes, after Angele Anang.
- Envy is the fifth queen overall to win four main challenges on a regular season of Drag Race, after Sharon Needles, Shea Couleé, Angele Anang and Gigi Goode.
- Envy is the second queen to have four wins and never be placed in the bottom two, after Gigi Goode
- Envy is the first queen to have four wins and never land in the bottom three
- Envy is the first queen to win Snatch Game on Drag Race Holland.
- Envy is the fourth queen in the Drag Race franchise to never place below SAFE.
- Envy is the first to beat Bianca Del Rio on the "DOB Scoring System" based on Overall Perfomance, and is actually the queen with the best track record ever on Drag Race. However, Bianca still has the highest score based on points with 11, compared to Envy's 8.
- Envy, however, has more wins than Bianca overall, at 4.
- Envy is the first winner of Drag Race Holland.
- Envy is the first and currently only Peruvian winner in the Drag Race franchise.
- On Latrice Royale's and Manila Luzon's podcast 'The Chop', Envy revealed that the crown and scepter she was supposed to be crowned with didn't arrive on time, so production had to crown her in plastic variations. She received the real ones after filming had wrapped.
- Envy revealed on the Dutch talkshow SPLNTR! that she will do Fred van Leer's makeup for Drag Race Holland Season 2.
House of Galore/Mermaids Mansion
Vanessa Van Cartier
|Patty Pam-Pam||Miss Abby OMG|
DRH Season 1 Looks
DRH Season 1
- De Diva In Mij (2019)
- Betreden op eigen risico (2020)
- Drag Race Holland (Season 1), as contestant, winner. (2020)
- Verliefd op Cuba (2019)
- Wat Je Vind Mag Je Houden (2019)
- Lieve Frogers (2020)
- JINEK (2020)
- SPLNTR! (2021)
- The Chop (2020)
- Pruikentijd: The Reunion (2020)
- "Love is Love" by Mermaids Mansion (2019)
- "Daia" by Willie Wartaal (2019)
- "Saving Your Soul" by Steff da Campo (2020)
- The Gay Explorer (2019)
- Spuiten en Slikken (2019)
|5th: ChelseaBoy • 6th: Sederginne • 7th: Madame Madness • 8th: Megan Schoonbrood • 9th: Patty Pam-Pam • 10th: Roem|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.