The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Drag Name Origin
Her first name comes from a friend who told her she wanted to name her future daughter 'Envy'.
Furthermore, 'Peru' is a reference to her Peruvian roots.
|Seasons Competed:||DRH 1|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||4 (Eps. 2, 4, 5, 6)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||2 (Ep. 2, 7)|
|Times Placed High:||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Times Placed Low:||0|
|Times in Bottom Two:||0|
- "Je dacht toch niet dat ik het feestje echt aan mij voorbij liet gaan?" ("You didn't think I'd let the party pass me by, did you?") (entrance quote)
- "Will Koopman ik hoop dat je me ziet meid. Oeh, talent is born!" ("Will Koopman I hope you see me girl. Oh, talent is born!")
- "I just peed.”
- "Girl, really?! Ik kijk Janey aan en we zitten echt zo van: girl, what the fuck is this? We're both not having this. Nee, echt niet!" ("Girl, really?! I look at Janey and we're like: girl, what the fuck is this? We're both not having this. No way!") (Upon hearing Abby made it to the finale)
- Envy Peru was originally born in Peru, but moved to the Netherlands at the age of 4.
- Envy is the first Peruvian to participate in Drag Race.
- Envy is able to speak Spanish, English & Dutch.
- Envy, along with Miss Abby OMG & Ivy-Elyse Monroe, founded the drag house "Mermaids Mansion".
- Previously to Drag Race, Envy starred in BNNVARA's 'De Diva in Mij' ('The Diva in Me'), a Dutch TV-show where regular woman received makeovers from drag queens.
- At the reveal of Season 1 of Drag Race Holland, Envy is the most followed queen on social media in the region of Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg) & out of any contestant on her season, surpassing 100K followers after the first episode aired.
- Envy was the first queen of Drag Race Holland to get verified on Instagram.
- Envy Peru collaborated with NikkieTutorials and Vogue Magazine previously to Drag Race Holland. NikkieTutorials would go on to be a guest judge in episode 2.
- She's been inspired by Miss Fame ever since she started drag.
- Envy is the first contestant of Drag Race Holland to win 2, 3, and 4 challenges.
- Envy thinks Megan Schoonbrood should win Miss Congeniality.
- Envy Peru got the scar on her chin at 4, when a dog bit her.
- Envy is the second queen to win three consecutive main challenges in a regular season, after Angele Anang.
- Envy is the first and only queen to win 4 solo main challenges by the sixth competitive episode.
- Taking shared wins and runway challenges into consideration, Envy would be the second queen to accomplish the four wins by six episodes, after Angele Anang.
- Envy is the fifth queen overall to win four main challenges on a regular season of Drag Race, after Sharon Needles, Shea Couleé, Angele Anang and Gigi Goode.
- Envy is the first queen to win Snatch Game on Drag Race Holland.
- Envy is the third queen in the Drag Race franchise to never place below SAFE in her respective season.
DRH Season 1 Looks
DRH Season 1
|Envy Peru • Janey Jacké • Ma'Ma Queen • Miss Abby OMG • 5th: ChelseaBoy • 6th: Sederginne • 7th: Madame Madness • 8th: Megan Schoonbrood • 9th: Patty Pam-Pam • 10th: Roem|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.