Drag Name Origin
Her name is in reference to the phrase "etcetera, etcetera", a Latin expression that is used in English to mean "and other similar things", or "and so forth". Translated literally from Latin, et means "and", while cētera means "the rest"; thus the expression means "and the rest (of such things)".
|Main Challenges Won:||TBA|
|Times as Team Captain:||TBA|
|Times in Bottom Two:||TBA|
- Etcetera's promo/entrance look is in reference to the start of her drag career where she would often dress as a cockroach as she felt it represented survival and the subversive.
- Etcetera had been doing drag for four years prior to competing on Drag Race.
- Etcetera is the first queen of Lebanese descent to compete on Drag Race.
- Etcetera is the second Drag Race contestant whose drag name is a single word, repeated, following Sister Sister.
- Etcetera shares a birthday, March 12, with Mrs. Kasha Davis.
Down Under 1 Looks
- RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under Season 1, as contestant, placed TBA. (2021)
|Anita Wigl'it • Art Simone • Coco Jumbo • Elektra Shock • Etcetera Etcetera • Jojo Zaho • Karen From Finance • Kita Mean • Maxi Shield • Scarlet Adams|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Rhys Nicholson|