Farrah later returned to All Stars 4 and was eliminated in the second episode where she placed ninth.
"Farrah Moan" is a play on the word "pheromone," which was an accident. She took the first name Farrah from Farrah Fawcett ad the last name to insinuate she is a very sexual person.
"So this is what it looks like.."
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed:||Season 9||All Stars 4|
|Ranking:||8th Place||9th Place|
|Times as Team Captain:||0||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||0||0|
|Times in Bottom Two:||2 (Eps. 5, 8)||2 (Eps. 1, 2)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 8||Episode 2|
Episode 1, "Oh. My. Gaga!": For the main challenge, the girls had to compete in a charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent pageant, serving up a hometown look and a Lady Gaga look. For the hometown look, she wore a red dress with a headdress, representing Las Vegas. She received negative reviews for not being "Las Vegas" enough. For the Gaga look, she chose Gaga's Alejandro music video look. She was criticized for the outfit looking too big for her small frame and for not using a reveal. Despite that feedback, Gaga liked her makeup and poise.
Episode 3, "Draggily Ever After": The main challenge was to invent a unique princess and a sidekick for her. Farrah struggled due to her lack of sewing skills, and Eureka O'Hara helped her hot glue some of her outfits. Farrah chose to do a mermaid underwater theme for her princess and sidekick. The judges criticized her blow-fish character for being 'distracting' and her outfit for being 'a piece of fabric wrapped around her waist', as described by guest judge Todrick Hall. Farrah placed low this episode but did not have to lip-sync. In Untucked, many fans of the show were attacking Farrah due to Shea Couleé's statement, "Who's after Peppermint? Why y'all acting brand new?" Farrah stated that she was listening to the lip-sync song because she was 90% sure it was going to be her vs Kimora Blac. 
Episode 5, "Reality Stars The Musical": Farrah was assigned the role of Kylie Jenner. She was negatively critiqued for not standing out and bringing personality to her role and was put in the bottom two against Cynthia Lee Fontaine. Due to Eureka being sent home with an injured knee, they both stayed.
Episode 6, "Snatch Game": Farrah decided to portray beauty vlogger Gigi Gorgeous. The judges critiqued her for not going far enough with the character, saying that she could have done more such as making a running gag out of throwing her makeup over her shoulder. She placed bottom 3 but was ultimately declared safe due to her outstanding Madonna-tribute runway, and did not have to lip-sync.
Episode 8, "RuPaul Roast": Farrah and Alexis Michelle had tension early in the episode when Alexis was offended by Farrah's read on Alexis' size in the Reading is Fundamental challenge. Farrah apologized for the read later. Farrah performed poorly in her roast of Michelle Visage and was criticized for not being funny enough, and she made the excuse that she hated being mean. Farrah placed in the bottom two against Alexis and was eliminated.
- "There's usually a feather or two or maybe five dead ostriches."
- "I don't sew."
- "That's my Vegas Sister, Kimora is gonna be known for that ass. I can see it having its own t-shirts."
- "Someone told me for the first time in my life that I wear too much highlighter!"
- "Huh, So this is what it looks like...to go home!" - Farrah Moan after elimination
- "You know what I say! You can never wear too much highlighter." (as Gigi Gorgeous)
- "I loaf-ed them." (about Eureka's several hair loaves.)
- Oh, don't say that, Ru!"They're perfect, they're beautiful, they look like Linda Evangelista, they're a model..." (about the chairs they were sitting on during the reunion from 204 Events.)
- "I love you Valentina..." (to Valentina in Untucked!)
- "You don't love me." (to Valentina at the Reunion)
- "Let's make a round of applause for the Fan Favorite!"
- "The cookie doesn't always crumble"
- "[tough sigh] No...! No..." (crying when Eureka departed)
- "Some of us don’t have to force storylines to get their airtime." - (to Gia on their fight in the Werk Room)
- "God I can't stand her!" - (about Gia in confessionals when she interrupted her and Monet's conversation)
- "You actually don't love me" - (to Gia after her elimination)
- “I wish the nobody-went-home thing applied to my episode.
- Farrah used to be popular on Myspace under the name Cameron Ugh.
- Farrah Moan is a play on the word "pheromone". She took the name Farrah from Farrah Fawcett.
- Cynthia Lee Fontaine helped Farrah get gigs early on in her drag career.
- A picture of Farrah's elimination leaked a few days before her final episode aired.
- Farrah has admitted that she not as prepared as she could have been for Season 9, as she hadn't expected to get accepted for the show on her first audition.
- Farrah was homeless when filming Season 9 and was staying at a friend's place for a while.
- Farrah is a model, both in and out of drag.
- Farrah's idol is Christina Aguilera, she finally met her on the first episode of Season 10's Untucked.
- Farrah was on the 13th Episode of Germany's Next Top Model Season 13.
- Farrah is the third queen to slip and fall on the main stage, after Akashia and Naysha Lopez.
- Farrah is the first All-Star to do burlesque in the Variety Show and be in the bottom 2. The other 2 queens to do this, Roxxxy Andrews and BenDeLaCreme, were the winners of the challenge.
- Farrah is the only queen on the show whose drag name starts with an "F".
Farrah reached 1 million followers on Instagram on April 29, 2019, becoming the 21st queen in herstory to reach this milestone.
- She is the third Season 9 queen to reach 1 million followers after Sasha Velour and Valentina.
- in january 2019 she sued ariana grande for copying her look in her music video for 7 rings
Season 9 Looks
- ↑ https://twitter.com/farrahrized/status/852225883029069826
- ↑ https://myspace.com/cameronugh Cameron Ugh
|2nd: Peppermint • 3rd/4th: Shea Couleé & Trinity Taylor|
|5th: Alexis Michelle • 6th: Nina Bo'nina Brown • 7th: Valentina (Miss Congeniality) • 8th: Farrah Moan • 9th: Aja • 10th: Cynthia Lee Fontaine • 11th: Eureka O'Hara • 12th: Charlie Hides • 13th: Kimora Blac • 14th: Jaymes Mansfield|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenberg|
|Monét X Change & Trinity The Tuck|
|3rd/4th: Monique Heart & Naomi Smalls|
|5th: Latrice Royale • 6th: Manila Luzon • 7th: Valentina • 8th: Gia Gunn • 9th: Farrah Moan • 10th: Jasmine Masters|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|