Farrah later returned to All Stars 4, and was eliminated in the second episode, placing ninth.
- 1 Name Origin
- 2 Entrance Quotes
- 3 Track Records
- 4 Farewell Message
- 5 RuPaul's Drag Race
- 6 Memorable Quotes
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 Follow Farrah
- 11 References
- 12 Navigation
"Farrah Moan" is a play on the word "pheromone".
"So this is what it looks like..."
|Season Competed||Season 9||All Stars 4|
|Ranking:||8th Place||9th Place|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||0||0|
|Mini Challenges Won:||0||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||0||0|
|Times in Bottom:||2 (Eps. 5, 8)||2 (Eps. 1, 2)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 8||Episode 2|
"Hey ladies! I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH. YOU ARE ALL superstars and it's so special to finally have a REAL family. Good luck! DON'T FUCK IT UP ♡ , Farrah Moan"
All Stars 4
"Shine bright All Stars xoxo Farrah Moan"
Episode One: Oh. My. Gaga!
For the main challenge, the girls had to compete in a charisma, uniqueness, nerve, and talent pageant, serving up a hometown look and a Lady Gaga look. For the hometown look, she wore a red dress with a headdress, representing Las Vegas. She received negative reviews for not being "Las Vegas" enough. For the Gaga look, she chose Gaga's Alejandro music video look. She was criticized for the outfit looking too big for her small frame and for not using a reveal. Despite that feedback, Gaga liked her makeup and poise.
Episode Three: Draggily Ever After
The main challenge was to invent a unique princess and a sidekick for her. Farrah struggled due to her lack of sewing skills, and Eureka O'Hara helped her hot glue some of her outfits. Farrah chose to do a mermaid underwater theme for her princess and sidekick. The judges criticized her blow-fish character for being 'distracting' and her outfit for being 'a piece of fabric wrapped around her waist', as described by guest judge Todrick Hall. Farrah placed low this episode but did not have to lip-sync. In Untucked, many fans of the show were attacking Farrah due to Shea Couleé's statement, "Who's after Peppermint? Why y'all acting brand new?" Farrah stated that she was listening to the lip-sync song because she was 90% sure it was going to be her vs Kimora Blac.
Episode Five: Reality Stars The Musical
Farrah was assigned the role of Kylie Jenner. She was negatively critiqued for not standing out and not bringing personality to her role. She was also critiqued for having highlight so bold that it practically looked metallic. She was put in the bottom two against her friend Cynthia Lee Fontaine. Since Eureka was sent home due to her injured knee, they both stayed.
Episode Six: Snatch Game
Farrah decided to portray beauty vlogger Gigi Gorgeous. The judges critiqued her for not going far enough with the character, saying that she could have done more such as making a running gag out of throwing her makeup over her shoulder. She placed in the bottom 3 but was ultimately declared safe due to her outstanding Madonna-tribute runway, and did not have to lip-sync.
Episode Eight: RuPaul Roast
Farrah and Alexis Michelle had tension early in the episode when Alexis was offended by Farrah's read on Alexis' size in the Reading is Fundamental challenge. Farrah apologized for the read later. Farrah performed poorly in her roast of Michelle Visage and was criticized for not being funny enough, and she made the excuse that she hated being mean. Farrah was in the bottom two again, against Alexis and was eliminated.
- "I really want a station of my own."
- "There's usually a feather or two or maybe five dead ostriches."
- "I don't sew."
- "I don't wanna do this!"
- "That's my Vegas Sister, Kimora is gonna be known for that ass. I can see it having its own t-shirts."
- "Someone told me for the first time in my life that I wear too much highlighter!"
- "Huh, So this is what it looks like...to go home!" - Farrah Moan after elimination.
- "You know what I say! You can never wear too much highlighter." (as Gigi Gorgeous)
- "I loaf-ed them." (about Eureka's several hair loaves.)
- "Oh, don't say that, Ru!"
- "Let's get this roast a-cookin'!"
- "They're perfect, they're beautiful, they look like Linda Evangelista, they're a model..." (about the chairs they were sitting on during the reunion from 204 Events.)
- "I love you Valentina..." (to Valentina in Untucked!)
- "You don't love me." (to Valentina at the Reunion)
- "Let's make a round of applause for the Fan Favorite!"
- "The cookie doesn't always crumble."
- "[tough sigh] No...! No..." (crying when Eureka departed)
- "Some of us don’t have to force storylines to get their airtime." - (to Gia on their fight in the Werk Room)
- "God I can't stand her!" - (about Gia in confessionals when she interrupted her and Monet's conversation)
- "You actually don't love me." - (to Gia after her elimination)
- "I wish the nobody-went-home thing applied to my episode."
- "Love, it’s crazy, right? Never ever had somebody love me right. With love, you’ll always have to fight. Forgive, forget, and hold on tight. You gotta be wise to compromise. Sometimes you pay the ultimate price. And if they can’t, then you say ‘You don’t love me anyway!" (verse in Errybody Say Love)
- Cynthia Lee Fontaine helped Farrah get gigs early on in her drag career.
- A picture of Farrah's elimination on Season 9 leaked a few days before her final episode aired.
- Farrah has admitted that she not was prepared as she could have been for Season 9, as she hadn't expected to get accepted for the show on her first audition.
- Farrah was homeless when filming Season 9, and was staying at a friend's place for a while.
- Farrah is a model, both in and out of drag.
- Farrah's idol is Christina Aguilera, and she finally met her on the first episode of Season 10's Untucked.
- Farrah was on the 13th Episode of Germany's Next Top Model Season 13.
- Farrah is the third queen to slip and fall on the main stage, after Akashia and Naysha Lopez.
- Farrah is the first All-Star to do burlesque in the Variety Show and be in the bottom 2. The other 2 queens to do this, Roxxxy Andrews and BenDeLaCreme, were the winners of the challenge.
- Farrah is the first and only contestant on the show whose drag name starts with an "F".
- Technically, Frisbee Jenkins would be the first, but she was referred to as her former drag name (Sasha Belle) on the show.
- Farrah reached 1 million followers on Instagram on April 29, 2019, becoming the 21st queen in herstory to reach this milestone.
- She is the third Season 9 queen to reach 1 million followers, after Sasha Velour and Valentina.
- In January of 2019, Farrah sued Ariana Grande for copying her All Stars 4 entrance look in her music video for 7 Rings.
- She is the first queen to reach 1 million followers and than have her following drop bellow 1 million later.
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 9
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 9 Looks
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 4
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 4 Looks
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
|Runners-Up||2nd: Peppermint • 3rd & 4th: Shea Couleé & Trinity Taylor|
|Other Queens||5th: Alexis Michelle • 6th: Nina Bo'nina Brown • 7th: Valentina (Miss Congeniality) • 8th: Farrah Moan • 9th: Aja • 10th: Cynthia Lee Fontaine • 11th: Eureka (Departed) • 12th: Charlie Hides • 13th: Kimora Blac • 14th: Jaymes Mansfield|
|Judges||RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Pit Crew||Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenberg|
|Monét X Change & Trinity The Tuck|
|3rd & 4th: Monique Heart & Naomi Smalls|
|5th: Latrice Royale • 6th: Manila Luzon • 7th: Valentina • 8th: Gia Gunn • 9th: Farrah Moan • 10th: Jasmine Masters|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|