The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 12|
|Ranking:|| 2nd/3rd Place|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||3 (Eps. 4, 8, 12)|
|Times Placed High||1 (Ep. 5)|
|Top 2 Placements:||1 (Ep. 1)|
|Main Challenges Won:||4 (Eps. 4, 6, 7, 12)|
|Times Placed Low||2 (Eps. 8, 9)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times in Bottom:||0|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 14|
- "Ahoy." (entrance quote)
- "My name is Gigi Goode and I'm not just good, I'm incredible."
- "Fashion means everything to me. I see my drag going to the cover of Vogue. Period."
- "Maybe All Stars." (to Heidi N Closet, after she said she was hoping to be the skinny one)
- "We're here! H-E-A-R."
- "I just joined a lesbian biker gang." (describing her Spring runway look)
- "♪ Good morning, campers! (Good morning, Ms. Goode!). Hope you saved room for thirds. G-G-G-G-G-G-Gigi Goode. I'm a good girl, and I'm gonna bring the fashion to this bad world. If you think I'm conceited that's on you girl. Mama, I don't wanna fight nobody, I'm just here to win and leave a bitch on read! ♪" (verse in "I'm That Bitch")
- "Gigi does not use rhinestones, so tonight I'm using glitter."
- "Name something," (to Jaida Essence Hall)
- "Can I just say that I wanna eat your hair." (to Michelle Visage)
- "I understand your concern, but I do not have the same concern." (to RuPaul)
- "What's up, bitch?" (as Sophia "Maria" the Robot on Snatch Game)
- "Oh yes, I've got quite the USB port for it." (as Sophia "Maria" the Robot)
- Gigi: "I said, 'Va-gee-na.'" RuPaul: "Yeah, I think she meant vagina." Gigi: "I meant what I said." (as Sophia "Maria" the Robot)
- "You trying to control me? How very dare you." (as Sophia "Maria" the Robot)
- "Hi, I'm better than you."
- "An unfinished garment." (while looking at a ball of yarn)
- "You will not see me in the bottom again."
- "Don't touch me." (to Heidi N Closet)
- "Good morning sinners."
- "Gary! Nice to meet you, Gary! Your credit score sucks, Gary!" (to an audience member named Derick)
- "I'm gonna call you Karen from now on."
- "Okay, I see you mixing textiles."
- "Welcome to hell, bitch."
- "I see you're wearing distressed denim. It's 2020."
- "Thank you, burn in hell! Thank you!"
- "Go fuck yourself, Gary!"
- "Ugh, god, emotions suck."
- "So I'm a little petrified, mostly excited...slightly constipated..."
- "Crystal's singing voice is almost Kermit, but like, if Kermit smoked a lot of pot."
- stares into the camera "...Costume? This is a look." (referring to Jackie Cox calling her a costume queen)
- "Miss Cox if you're naughty."
- "♪ Miss Goode is marching through, and she's got shit to do. No time to doubt myself, gotta put that on the shelf. Had to open up and live out loud, so I could make my mama proud. Baby I can see the light, so I'mma kiss my fears goodnight! *kiss noise* You tried your best and you're still in last place. You strut your stuff and fall flat on your face. You're still that bitch. Don't you forget! ♪" (verse in Losing is the New Winning")
- "Good morning Miss Paul!"
- "I just got my braces off, and my parents finally said yes to a sleepover!"
- *laughs* "Well, Ru, you know just as well as I do that that mullet can really do something to ya. I know you know, don't pretend that you don't!" (when asked if she and Crystal were dating at the reunion).
- "We were just sharing fruit snacks!"
- "Crystal, I just want to see you and I miss you right now." (during reunion when everyone is fighting)
- "A lot of kids are not as lucky as you are. Remember to say 'thank you', and tell everyone around you that you love them."
- "I don't watch TV, I don't listen to music. I usually sit in silence and put makeup on."
- "Can't touch my toes so don't catch me doing any of that."
- "All my performance is in my mouth." 
- "I'm my own goddamn Barbie doll." (During Meet The Queens)
- "I think I'm extremely competitive, but with myself." (During Meet The Queens)
- "You know those fashion illustrations that are on like clothing patterns? Um, Gigi Goode is that, but with like no concept of direction or basic math." (During Meet The Queens)
- "Pretty much 90% of the time Gigi Goode is lost and, you know, completely delusional," (during Meet The Queens)
- "I think if drag as an art form didn't exist, I would be a brick," (during Meet The Queens)
- "Well, we're two different sizes, you see." (About Brita) (During OK! Magazine) "
- "I love cameras," (during a Buzzfeed video)
- "My first thought was 'oh my god, I hope they don't find any weed.'"
- "First question, 'are you okay?' Uh, yeah." (On Instagram live)
- "How do you pin a comment?" (On Instagram live)
- "Good morning, uh this is Candle from RuPaul's Drag Race Season 12. Uh I mean Gigi-I mean-I'm-Just as Gigi can-Gigi Candle from Season 12 of RuPaul's Drag Race. I'm here to...tell you um why I love you and why you mean so much to me, um. I remember the first time you and I met at um the Chip and Joanna Gaines section at Target um with their seasonal candles, this one is actually pistachio flav-I-I'm actually pistachio scented, me the candle. Um I remember you picked me up, you took the lid off, um you gave the lid a sniff, and I remember thinking 'Wow, this person really knows how to smell a candle,' um and you did, and it's because you watched all those candle vlogs on YouTube. Um yes I have a hand and I'm a candle, and I have an itch, and I'm a candle. Um another reason that I love you is that you followed the directions and you let me burn for um at least...two hours for the first time you lit me so that I could continue to burn evenly throughout my duration, and I understand that my wax may be at its um most shallow right now, but, we'll always have the wick between us...okay bye." (A Cameo she sent to a fan).
- "Uhh, the lawn-the lawnmowers." (On her RuPaul's Drag Race Instagram takeover).
- "'Is this James Charles?' Yeah, it is." (On Instagram live)
- "Can I call you Dula Peep?" (to Dua Lipa on Watch What Happens Live)
- "Diva is my favorite pronoun," (on The Tony Soto Show)
- "The first thing you're going to need is your drink of choice. Mine is this beverage, and this one is mango flavor. However, this is where, this is the last drink of the night comes into play. I've already gone ahead and opened this up, and I poured the whole thing down... the drain, and I filled it up with water!" (During her pride cocktail tutorial for FOXTV)
- "Well there's a reason it's mug4days and not outfits4days," (on Raw Dog and Ru View)
- "I don't even have a bed frame!" (on Raw Dog and Ru View)
- Gigi is comfortable with all pronouns, but uses she/her pronouns in drag.
- Their uncle taught them about gay culture and introduced them to who RuPaul is.
- Gigi came out as genderfluid during the taping of the show, saying, "I’ve always kind of teetered between male and female throughout my whole life."
- Gigi Goode has been doing drag since 2012.
- Thus, Goode and their castmate Dahlia Sin have been doing drag for the same period of time (2012-Present).
- Contrary to popular belief, she has no drag mother or drag family.
- However, she is currently living with the House Of Avalon in Los Angeles, and considers them family.
- At 21, she is the youngest Season 12 contestant.
- Her icon when she started performing was the rapper Iggy Azalea.
- Her biological mother is a theatrical costume designer and constructs most of her outfits. 
- She states that if she had to put her drag style in a box, visually it would be like Violet Chachki, while performance style, it would be BenDeLaCreme.
- Widow Von'Du and her are the first contestants placed in the Top 2 of a regular season to lip sync in order to be declared a winner of the main challenge, both followed by Jaida Essence Hall and Sherry Pie.
- This also makes her the first contestant to achieve a Top 2 placement, without winning a prize on a regular season, followed by Sherry Pie.
- She is the third contestant to win 4 challenges, on a regular season, after Sharon Needles and Shea Couleé.
- She is the second queen to win four challenges in a season, and not win the season, after Shea Couleé.
- She is the only contestant to win 4 maxi challenges, without falling in the bottom 2.
- She is the second contestant to win both the Snatch Game and the Ball Challenge in the same season, following Aquaria.
- She is the first queen to win Snatch Game, the Ball Challenge, and Rusical (Followed by Shea Couleé).
- But, she is the only queen to have won those three challenges, plus the reading mini-challenge, all in a single season.
- She is the first queen on a regular season of Drag Race to earn 3 main challenge wins by their sixth episode competing;
- This record was previously held by Bob The Drag Queen at 7 episodes.
- However, this is not a record for the entire Drag Race franchise excluding All Stars seasons, as Baga Chipz on Drag Race UK Season 1 earned 3 main challenge wins by her fifth episode competing.
- Gigi is the first queen on a regular series to have three solo wins by her sixth episode competing.
- She is the first queen to be on Werq The World during the season's airing.
- She is the tenth queen to reach the finale without falling into the bottom two.
- She is the only contestant to win two Rusicals.
- She won more money in cash prizes than Bebe Zahara Benet did after winning Season 1 and Tyra Sanchez after winning Season 2.
- There have been rumors about Crystal dating her fellow castmate Gigi Goode. Gigi and Crystal like to troll fans online about them being in a relationship. It is unknown at this point if the rumours are true, depite both Crystal and several of her friends confirming them. two.
- Crystal's friend, Daegen Michelle, has confirmed their relationship during an instagram live with Gigi Goode, where she has stated that people were allowed to have more than one partner, that being the case with Gigi and Crystal.
- She is the second contestant with the exact age required to enter the show (21, at the time of filming), to make it to finale, and not win the season. (The first one being Naomi Smalls on Season 8).
- She auditioned for Drag Race at 18 as a joke, knowing that she would not get on due to her age.
- She appeared in an Anthony Padilla video about the art of drag, alongside Honey Davenport and Laganja Estranja.
- She will appear in Get Dusted 3, alongside her fellow Season 12 castmate, Crystal Methyd, and her drag family, The House Of Avalon.
Season 12 Looks
- (2020) "I'm That Bitch" by RuPaul with The Cast of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 12.
- (2020) "I Made It/ Mirror Song/ Losing is the New Winning (Las Vegas Live Medley)" by RuPaul's Drag Race Season 12 Cast.
- RuPaul's Drag Race, on Season 12 as contestant. (2020)
- "I Put A Spell On You," by Chester Lockhart. (2018)
- "Born to Bleed" by Disasterina, as "Victim". (2018)
- "I'm Ready" by Sam Smith ft. Demi Lovato. (2020)
- Werq the World Tour (2020)
|Jaida Essence Hall|
|2nd & 3rd: Crystal Methyd & Gigi Goode|
|4th: Sherry Pie (Disqualified) • 5th: Jackie Cox • 6th: Heidi N Closet (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: Widow Von'Du • 8th: Jan • 9th: Brita • 10th: Aiden Zhane • 11th: Nicky Doll • 12th: Rock M. Sakura • 13th: Dahlia Sin|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.