The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Seasons Competed:||Season 12|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 4, 6)|
|Times High:||2 (Eps. 1, 5)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 4, 5)|
|Times as Team Captain:||TBA|
|Times in Bottom 2:||TBA|
- "Ahoy." (entrance quote)
- "My name is Gigi Goode and I'm not just good, I'm incredible."
- "I'm a fashionable bitch!"
- "Maybe All Stars." (to Heidi N Closet, after she said she was hoping to be the skinny one)
- "♪ Good morning, campers! (Good morning, Ms. Goode!). Hope you saved room for thirds. G-G-G-G-G-G-Gigi Goode. I'm a good girl, and I'm gonna bring the fashion to this bad world. If you think I'm conceited that's on you girl. Mama, I don't wanna fight nobody, I'm just here to win and leave a bitch on read! ♪" (verse in the song "I'm That Bitch" by RuPaul with The Cast of RuPaul's Drag Race, Season 12)
- "I understand your concern, but I don't have the same concern."
- "What's up, bitch?" (as Maria The Robot on Snatch Game)
- "Oh yes, I got quite the USB port for it." (as Maria The Robot)
- Gigi: "Va-gee-na." RuPaul: “Do you mean vagina?” Gigi: “I meant what I said.” (as Maria The Robot)
- "You trying to control me? How very dare you." (as Maria the Robot)
- "How about you mind your own fucking business?" (to Jackie Cox as Lisa Rinna) (as Maria the Robot)
- "I don't watch TV, I don't listen to music. I usually sit in silence and put makeup on."
- "Can't touch my toes so don't catch me doing any of that."
- "All my performance is in my mouth." 
- I'm my own goddamn Barbie doll. (During Meet The Queens)
- I think I'm extremely competitive, but with myself. (During Meet The Queens)
- Well, we're two different sizes, you see. (About Brita) (During OK! Magezine) "
- Gigi Goode has been doing drag since 2012.
- Thus, Goode and her castmate Dahlia Sin have been doing drag for the same period of time (2012-Present).
- Contrary to popular belief, she has no drag mother or drag family.
- Her icon when she started performing was the rapper Iggy Azalea.
- Her parental mother is a costume designer and constructs most of her outfits.
- She states that if she had to put it in a box, her drag is visually her favorite alumni, Season 7 winner Violet Chachki, while performance style, Season 6 and All Stars 3 contestant BenDeLaCreme.
- She's the second-ever Scandinavian RuPaul's Drag Race contestant, the first being Season 11 runner-up Brooke Lynn Hytes.
- At 21, she was the youngest Season 12 contestant.
- Widow Von'Du and her are the first contestants placed on Top 2 of a regular season to lip sync in order to be declared a winner of the main challenge, both followed by Jaida Essence Hall and Sherry Pie;
- This also makes her the first contestant to achieve a Top 2 placement without winning a prize on a regular season, followed by Sherry Pie.
- She came out as gender-fluid on the show, saying “I’ve always kind of teetered between male and female throughout my whole life.”
- She is the second contestant to win both the Snatch Game and the Ball Challenge in the same season, following Aquaria.
- Her uncle taught her about gay culture and introduced her to who RuPaul is.
Season 12 Looks
- "I'm That Bitch" by RuPaul with The Cast of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 12. (2020)
- RuPaul's Drag Race, on Season 12 as contestant. (2020)
- Untucked, on Season 12 as herself/contestant. (2020)
- "Born to Bleed" by Disasterina, as "Victim". (2018)
|Brita • Crystal Methyd • Gigi Goode • Heidi N Closet • Jan • Jackie Cox • Jaida Essence Hall • Sherry Pie (Disqualified) • Widow Von'Du • 10th: Aiden Zhane • 11th: Nicky Doll • 12th: Rock M. Sakura • 13th: Dahlia Sin|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.