The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- 1 Drag Name Origin
- 2 RuPaul's Drag Race
- 3 Memorable Quotes
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Discography
- 7 Filmography
- 8 Tours
- 9 Social Media
- 10 References
- 11 Navigation
Drag Name Origin
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 12|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||4 (Eps. 4, 6, 7, 12)|
|Top 2 Placements:||1 (Ep. 1)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||3 (Eps. 4, 8, 12)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times in Bottom:||0|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 14|
- "Ahoy." (entrance quote)
- "My name is Gigi Goode and I'm not just good, I'm incredible."
- "Fashion means everything to me. I see my drag going to the cover of Vogue. Period."
- "Maybe All Stars." (to Heidi N Closet, after she said she was hoping to be the skinny one)
- "We're here! H-E-A-R."
- "It's Easter Sunday in the trailer park, I just joined a lesbian biker gang." (describing her Spring Runway look)
- "♪ Good morning, campers! (Good morning, Ms. Goode!). Hope you saved room for thirds. G-G-G-G-G-G-Gigi Goode. I'm a good girl, and I'm gonna bring the fashion to this bad world. If you think I'm conceited that's on you girl. Mama, I don't wanna fight nobody, I'm just here to win and leave a bitch on read! ♪" (verse in "I'm That Bitch")
- "Name something." (when Jaida Essence Hall asked what her specialty is)
- "I can't even raise my glass to my mouth!"
- "Can I just say that I wanna eat your hair right now," (to Michelle Visage)
- "I understand your concern, but I do not have the same concern." (to RuPaul)
- "What's up, bitch?" (as Sophia "Maria" the Robot on Snatch Game)
- "Oh yes, I've got quite the USB port for it." (as Sophia "Maria" the Robot)
- "I meant what I said." (as Sophia "Maria" the Robot)
- "You trying to control me? How very dare you." (as Sophia "Maria" the Robot)
- "How about you mind your own fucking business." (as Sophia "Maria" the Robot)
- “I said *silence* Vageena.” (as Sophia “Maria” the Robot)
- "Hi, I'm better than you."
- "Good night, bitch."
- "And we're fucking in the top 6? *pauses* We're not fucking in the top 6, but we're in the fucking top 6."
- "Good morning sinners."
- "Gary! Nice to meet you, Gary! Your credit score sucks, Gary!" (to an audience member named Derick)
- "I'm gonna call you Karen from now on."
- "I see you mixing textiles."
- "Welcome to hell, bitch."
- "I see you're wearing distressed denim. It's 2020."
- "Thank you, burn in hell! Thank you!"
- "Go fuck yourself, Gary!"
- "Crystal's singing voice is almost Kermit, but like, if Kermit smoked a lot of pot."
- stares into the camera "...Costume? This is a look." (referring to Jackie Cox calling her a costume queen)
- "♪ Miss Goode is marching through, and she's got shit to do. No time to doubt myself, gotta put that on the shelf. Had to open up and live out loud, so I could make my mama proud. Baby I can see the light, so I'mma kiss my fears goodnight! *kiss noise*♪" (verse in Losing is the New Winning")
- "I just got my braces off, and my parents finally said yes to a sleepover!"
- "Well, Ru, you know just as well as I do that that mullet can really do something to ya. I know you know, don't pretend like you don't!" (when asked if she and Crystal were dating in the reunion).
- "We were just sharing fruit snacks!"
- "You are so supportive, I can always count on you for a shoulder to cry on and a face to file my nails on." (to Jackie during the reading challenge)
- "Crystal, I just want to see you and I miss you right now." (during reunion when everyone is fighting)
- "A lot of kids are not as lucky as you are. Remember to say 'thank you', and tell everyone around you that you love them."
- "Can't touch my toes, so don't catch me doing any of that."
- "You know those fashion illustrations that are on, like, clothing patterns, Gigi Goode is that, but with like zero concept of direction or basic math." (During Meet The Queens)
- "Pretty much 90 percent of the time Gigi Goode is lost, and you know, completely delusional." (During Meet The Queens)
- "I think if drag as an art form didn't exist, I would be like, a brick." (During Meet The Queens)
- "Well, we're two different sizes, you see." (About Brita) (During OK! Magazine)
- "I love cameras." (during a Buzzfeed video)
- "Villainy always starts with asthma." (to Brita during a Buzzfeed video)
- "I was like 'we're all pointing at me, right?'" (during a Buzzfeed video)
- "Crystal Elizabeth Methyd."
- "Gigi is like, the dumbest girl on the face of the planet." (in an Anthony Padilla video)
- "Is this James Charles... Yeah, it is." (On Instagram live)
- "Waiting...anticipating...see if it happens...declined!" (On Instagram live)
- "I have this plate of ice." (On Instagram live)
- "I took a Truly from a can, and I poured it into a glass." (On Instagram live)
- "First question 'are you okay?' Ummm... Yeah." (On Instagram live)
- "Stop asking about Shrek, I don't wanna talk about Shrek!" (On Instagram live)
- "I'm a firm believer in safety first, you know, click it or ticket always." (on The X Change Rate)
- "Going home was not an option. If they were like, 'I'm sorry, sashay away,' I'd be like, hmmm, no!" (On The X Change Rate)
- "Diva is my favorite pronoun." (on The Tony Soto Show)
- "I'm a slut for 80's glamour."
- "Get out! Cut the cameras, get out!" (behind the scenes at Drive N Drag)
- "Am I Scottish?...I am...I have Scottish inside of me, I have also had Scottish inside of me. I'm just kidding...it was a joke. Um, I am a vast percentage...vast percentage Scottish, Scandinavian, um, basically as white as they get." (On Instagram Live)
- "I don't know, dead Bambi?" (on Bring Back My Ghouls)
- "I'm such a slut for Skittles." (on Bring Back My Ghouls)
- Gigi is comfortable with all pronouns, but uses she/her pronouns in drag.
- Their uncle taught them about gay culture and introduced them to who RuPaul is.
- Gigi came out as genderfluid during the taping of the show, saying, "I’ve always kind of teetered between male and female throughout my whole life."
- Gigi Goode first started performing in drag on her 15th birthday.
- Contrary to popular belief, she has no drag mother or drag family.
- However, she is currently living with the House Of Avalon in Los Angeles, and considers them family.
- At 21, she is the youngest Season 12 contestant.
- Her icon when she started performing was the rapper Iggy Azalea.
- Her biological mother is a theatrical costume designer and constructs most of her outfits. 
- Widow Von'Du and her are the first contestants placed in the Top 2 of a regular season to lip sync in order to be declared a winner of the main challenge, both followed by Jaida Essence Hall and Sherry Pie.
- This also makes her the first contestant to achieve a Top 2 placement, without winning a prize on a regular season, followed by Sherry Pie.
- She is the third contestant to win 4 challenges, on a regular season, after Sharon Needles and Shea Couleé.
- She is the second queen to win four challenges in a season, and not win the season, after Shea Couleé.
- She is the only contestant to win 4 maxi challenges, without falling in the bottom 2.
- She is the second contestant to win both the Snatch Game and the Ball Challenge in the same season, following Aquaria.
- She is the first queen to win Snatch Game, the Ball Challenge, and Rusical (Followed by Shea Couleé).
- But, she is the only queen to have won those three challenges, plus the reading mini-challenge, all in a single season.
- She is the first queen on a regular season of Drag Race to earn 3 main challenge wins by their sixth episode competing.
- This record was previously held by Bob The Drag Queen at 7 episodes.
- However, this is not a record for the entire Drag Race franchise excluding All Stars seasons, as Baga Chipz on Drag Race UK Season 1, earned 3 main challenge wins by her fifth episode competing.
- Gigi is the first queen on a regular series to have three solo wins by her sixth episode competing.
- She is the tenth queen to reach the finale without falling into the bottom two.
- She won more money in cash prizes than Bebe Zahara Benet did after winning Season 1 and Tyra Sanchez after winning Season 2.
- There have been rumors about Gigi dating her fellow cast mate Crystal Methyd. Gigi and Crystal like to troll fans online about them being in a relationship.
- However, the rumors are false, since Crystal confirmed in a video that she has a boyfriend, and Gigi was in LA and Crystal was in Missouri at the time. 
- She is the second contestant with the exact age required to enter the show (21, at the time of filming), to make it to finale, and not win the season. (The first one being Naomi Smalls on Season 8).
- She auditioned for Drag Race at 18 as a joke, knowing that she would not get on due to her age.
- Gigi reached 1 million followers on Instagram on July 27, 2020. She is the 32nd contestant to reach this milestone.
- She is also the first Season 12 contestant to reach 1 million followers on Instagram.
- Gigi appeared in Rihanna's 2020 SavagexFenty show along with Jaida Essence Hall and Shea Couleé.
- Gigi is the first contestant to win two rusicals.
- Gigi won the 2020 People's Choice Award for "Choice Competition Contestant."
- She designed Symone's wig for the Season 13 promo.
- Gigi’s backup for Snatch Game was James Charles.
- Gigi won the Competition Contastant of 2020 in the PCAs
- She was featured on a Halloween makeup Ad campaign as a male vampire, that is still used today.
Season 12 Looks
- (2020) "I'm That Bitch" by RuPaul with The Cast of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 12.
- (2020) "I Made It/ Mirror Song/ Losing is the New Winning (Las Vegas Live Medley)" by RuPaul's Drag Race Season 12 Cast.
- RuPaul's Drag Race, on Season 12 as contestant. (2020)
- "I Put A Spell On You," by Chester Lockhart. (2018)
- "Born to Bleed" by Disasterina, as "Victim". (2018)
- "I'm Ready" by Sam Smith ft. Demi Lovato. (2020)
- Werq the World Tour (2020)
|Jaida Essence Hall|
|2nd & 3rd: Crystal Methyd & Gigi Goode|
|4th: Sherry Pie (Disqualified) • 5th: Jackie Cox • 6th: Heidi N Closet (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: Widow Von'Du • 8th: Jan • 9th: Brita • 10th: Aiden Zhane • 11th: Nicky Doll • 12th: Rock M. Sakura • 13th: Dahlia Sin|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.