|This article needs citations
This article is in need of citations to make sure all information stated is correct.
- 1 RuPaul's Drag Race
- 2 Entrance Quotes
- 3 Drag Name Origin
- 4 Memorable Quotes
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Drag Family
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 External Links
- 10 Navigation
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 7||All Stars 2||All Stars 6|
|8th Place||2nd/3rd/4th Place|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||3 (Eps. 2, 7, 9)||0||2 (Eps. 5, 8)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||3 (Eps. 2, 6, 11)||0||2 (Eps. 1, 9)|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 2)||0||0|
|Times in Bottom:||2 (Eps. 8, 10)||1 (Ep. 3)||3 (Eps. 3, 9, 11)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 14||Episode 3||Episode 12|
All Stars 2
"C'mon, All Stars! Let's get... this over with!"
All Stars 6
Drag Name Origin
She needed to raise money when she was going to do her first pageant. She was working at Sleuths Mystery Dinner and the owner offered to sponsor but she has to use the name Ginger Minj as a nod to the company. In Sleuth’s legend, an actor playing Simon, an old Scottish character from the show called Squires Inn, went out to mingle with the crowd before the show. He went up to a red-headed woman and yelled across the room to his co-actor, "Hey Nigel, do you think that one’s got a ginger minge?" The woman happens to be from the UK, knew that ginger minge is a slang for red vagina and punched him in the face and broke his jaw in front of the entire audience. Ginger thinks the name fits her personality very well. It’s a little raunchy and dirty if you know what it is, but still sounds very classy, wholesome, and nice.
- "Ginger Minj is a plus-size diva. She always wants to look neat, petite and ready to eat."
- "Jaidynn, I just got a vision! You may be lip-syncing for your life tomorrow, baby."
- "I'm a crossdresser for Christ. I'll have you down on your knees and begging for Jesus in a minute."
- "Kandy's dance moves are fierce but it looks like she's gonna meet you at the playground after school and beat the shit outta you."
- "I don't even know what first class is!"
- "Girl, I am from Florida. I have survived many hurricanes – but never one that's been blowing me right in the mouth!"
- "I wanted to go for a team that was not only very talented, but also very diverse. I mean, if you look at the other team, they look like Aryan Airlines."
- "I need an adult."
- "I'm about to flood my basement."
- "I need a smoke and a nap!"
- "SWEET?! Bitch! Have you met me!?"
- "I like to describe myself as a glamour-toad."
- "I am an overweight, asthmatic, chain-smoking, crossdresser from Orlando, Florida."
- "Eggs, eggs, eggs!"
- "Bitch, what show did I sign up for?"
- (To Katya) “I love you Justin Bieber.”
- "My house." (As Adele in response to RuPaul asking where in England she is from in the Snatch Game)
- "And I can't believe I'm crying on fuckin' TV."
All Stars 2
- "Come on through, Season 2!" (referring to Tatianna's entrance on All Stars 2.)
- "Morgan McMichaels walks into the - wait that's not Morgan?" (Tatianna’s entrance)
- "Thanks for proving in season 5 that orange is the new black." (To Coco Montrese in the Reading Challenge)
- "Of course Michelle is going to judge you. IT'S. HER. JOB."
- "They got me gal!" (exit quote)
All Stars 6
- "The survival of the fattest." (Meet the Queens)
- "(...) froganista." (Meet the Queens)
- "From the top 3 of season 7 to the bottom 4 of All Stars 2. That's right, I'm versatile." (entrance confessional)
- "Miss Piggy? AHHHH! And here I am dressed as Kermit the Hog!”
- "Look at this cast, Ru. God, my cholesterol's higher than your standards these days" (in the Reading challenge)
- "May I call you....Stupid?" (to Jiggly Caliente in the Reading challenge)
- "She was in such a hurry to get here, she put her ass on backwards today." (to Silky in the Reading challenge)
- "Ugh, this bitch is so old her wigs have osteoporosis." (to Pandora Boxx in the Reading challenge)
- "Sitting here and listening to these girls, this is what's keeps going my head: (whisper) I won! (Imitating fireworks) Khhhh! And, mama, nothing can bring me down! Except, oh, shit, I have to vote." (during deliberation after winning episode 5)
- "Glamour Toad coming through!. I was a short, fat kid with a real limp wrist. Held all my emotions in a balled-up fist. I didn't wanna speak with my sissy lisp. Chubby, gay and country, well, I think you get the gist. I didn't wanna show up 'cause I knew that I'd be dissed. But if I didn't show up, look at what y'all would have missed. Who'd have thought I'd grow up to accomplish all of this. Now the haters all are pissed, so kiss my grits." (verse in Show Up Queen)
- "A blindfold." (as Phyllis Diller in Snatch Game of Love)
- "I thought I had a lump behind my breast, turned out to be a trick knee." (as Phyllis Diller in the Snatch Game of Love)
- "She's come back but the voice hasn't" (As Phyllis Diller, referring to Trinity's impersonation of Whitney Houston)
- "We can see what kind of a girl you are." (as Phyllis Diller to Kylie as Dolly Parton in the Snatch Game of Love)
- "The only thing i haven't been able to see in years are my feet."
- "I wish that I hadn't gotten that navy ship tattooed on my chest. I figured it was the only way I'd ever get seamen across my tits." (as Phyllis Diller in Snatch Game of Love)
- "You´re gonna need a bodyguard!" (as Phyllis Diller in Snatch Game of Love)
- "For Snatchelorettes number 2 and 3, i wish you would shut the fuck up." (as Phyllis Diller in Snatch Game of Love)
- Despite considering herself to be a part of the "Bitter Old Lady Brigade" during Season 7, Ginger was only 29 at the time of filming.
- Her drag mother is legendary Orlando drag queen Rusty Fawcett.
- Ginger Minj and Pearl have the same birthday.
- Before Drag Race, she performed in cabaret-style shows with her drag sister, The Minx at Hamburger Mary's in Orlando.
- After Drag Race, Ginger found success playing Dr. Frank-n-Furter in San Antonio's Woodlawn Theatre production of Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- Like in her season's Snatch Game, Ginger performs as Adele on Battle of the Seasons Tour.
- Ginger's original entrance line for Season 7 was "C'mon Season 7, let's get... this over with", but was asked to change it by producers. She would later use this for All Stars 2.
- Ginger refers to herself as a "Glamour toad".
- Ginger stars in the Netflix movie Dumplin.
- Her drag daughter is Camp Wannakiki Season 2 winner Tora Himan.
- She is so far the only Queen win a Rusical Challenge and to be eliminated on her next Rusical.
- Ginger is the first queen to return to a newer season of All Stars after competing in All Stars 2.
- Ginger is the first queen to compete in three Snatch Games.
- Ginger is the second queen to win Snatch Game twice, after BenDeLaCreme
- For Season 11's premiere photoshoot, she was paired up with Ra'Jah O'Hara, who she later competed against in All Stars 6.
- In Episode 5 of All Stars 6, Ginger won the largest cash prize in a single episode in the franchise, winning $35,000.
- As of Episode 8 of All Stars 6 Ginger has won the most total cash prizes without winning the season, totaling $60,000. This is greater (in USD) than the winners of:
- Ginger is the first queen on All Stars to place in the bottom 4 twice.
House of Minj
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 7
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 7 Looks
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 2
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 2 Looks
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 6
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 6 Looks
2nd & 3rd: Ginger Minj & Pearl
4th: Kennedy Davenport • 5th: Katya (Miss Congeniality) • 6th: Trixie Mattel • 7th: Miss Fame • 8th: Jaidynn Diore Fierce • 9th: Max • 10th: Kandy Ho • 11th: Mrs. Kasha Davis • 12th: Jasmine Masters • 13th: Sasha Belle • 14th: Tempest DuJour
Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenberg
Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenberg
|Winner||Kylie Sonique Love|
|Runners-Up||2nd, 3rd & 4th: Eureka!, Ginger Minj & Ra'Jah O'Hara|
|Other Queens||5th: Trinity K. Bonet • 6th: Pandora Boxx • 7th: Jan • 8th: A'keria C. Davenport • 9th: Scarlet Envy • 10th: Yara Sofia • 11th: Silky Nutmeg Ganache • 12th: Jiggly Caliente • 13th: Serena ChaCha|
|Judges||RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Pit Crew||Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|