The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Drag Name Origin
|Seasons Competed:||UK 2|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||TBA|
|Mini Challenges Won:||TBA|
|Times as Team Captain:||TBA|
|Times in Bottom Two:||TBA|
UK Season 2
- "Hiya babs it's me Ginny Lemon, fancy a sliiiiiiice!" (entrance quote)
- "FANCY A SLIIIIIIIIICCCCCCEEEEE!!!" (Meet The Queens)
- ”I’m 31, but don’t tell anyone!” (Meet The Queens)
- ”I actually wear Worchester Sauce as a perfume” (Meet The Queens)
- Lewis openly identifies as non-binary
- Before starting drag, Ginny performed as "Lewis Spelt Backwards".
- Ginny was on The X Factor UK in 2017, but got eliminated during bootcamp.
- Ginny’s “signature look” is a white mug with blue eybrows and monochromatic yellow clothing.
- Ginny is the first queen to wear crocs in their promo and on Drag Race.
- Ginny is the second queen with visible body hair, after Crystal.
- Ginny is the 2nd queen to have "Lemon" in her name, after Lemon.
- Ginny is a huge fan of Kate Bush, doing her in the "Gay Icon" Runway, and having her name tattooed on her knuckles.
UK Season 2 Looks
- RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 2, as contestant, placed TBA. (2020)
|A'Whora • Asttina Mandella • Bimini Bon-Boulash • Cherry Valentine • Ellie Diamond • Ginny Lemon • Lawrence Chaney • Sister Sister • Tayce • Tia Kofi • Veronica Green • 12th: Joe Black|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Alan Carr • Graham Norton|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.