Drag Name Origin
Previously known as "Sir Honey Davenport," Honey's name originated when she attended one of RuPaul's autobiography signing events and RuPaul wrote to her as, "honey." Her surname, Davenport, got put on the end when she was adopted into the Davenport family by her drag mother, "The Lady Deja Davenport."
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 11|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times Placed High||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times Placed Low||0|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 3)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 3|
Honey, New York City's crown jewel, is one of three Season 11 contestants hailing from the "House of Davenport." With Sahara Davenport, a former "RuPaul's Drag Race" alumni as her mentor along with acting in various Off-Broadway plays, being a member of an electro band and having 18 pageant crowns under her belt, Honey was expected to make it far in the show. Unfortunately, she only remained safe until Episode 3, "Diva Workship", when her team fell flat at the talk show challenge, and all 6 ended up having to lip-sync for their life. As the worst of all 6, Honey Davenport was eliminated at the end of the song.
"This honey is raw and unfiltered."
- "I might wear Givenchy, but labels don't fit me."
- "I'm really confused as to why Hot Wheels needs to make an appearance on RuPaul's Drag Race. (referring to Yvie Oddly's entrance look)
- "So, not only is Silky not happy with what she got, which is what she chose, but she's making her way around the Werkroom doing all of her same boom kat kat that she's been doing since she walked into the door. Silky should probably head back over to her Peppermint box and figure out how she gon' sweeten up this runway."
- "Don't ever let your insecurities come between you and your dreams (...)" (upon be eliminated)
- Honey Davenport is originally from Philadelphia.
- Davenport's one of the members of the "House of Davenport". She is the drag daughter of celebrity makeup artist The Lady Deja Davenport and the drag mother of past contestant Monét X Change. Deja's drag mother is Kelexis Davenport, whose other daughters include past contestants Sahara Davenport and Kennedy Davenport, as well as Armani Nicole Davenport (drag mother of A'keria Chanel Davenport), Silky O'Hara Munro (drag grandmother of Ra'Jah O'Hara) and Chevelle Brooks (drag mother of Jiggly Caliente). However, contrary to the popular belief, she is not related to Season 8 winner Bob The Drag Queen, besides the fact that they are friends.
- She has won 18 pageant titles.
- She stated that she was a backup dancer for and influenced by Season 9 runner-up Peppermint for several years before branching into a career of her own.
- She is the 2nd ever contestant named "Honey," the first being Honey Mahogany.
- She is tied with A'keria Chanel Davenport and Ra'Jah O'Hara for the third queen from the Haus of Davenport to appear on the show, the first two being Sahara Davenport and Kennedy Davenport.
- Her favorite past-contestant is Manila Luzon.
- She was paired with Manila Luzon for Episode 1's mini challenge, a photoshoot.
- Coincidentally, she is also Manila's drag niece.
- Honey is the lowest placing Davenport on RuPaul's Drag Race, placing 13th.
- She is the first and so far only contestant to be eliminated during a six-way lip-sync.
- She was homeless just days before receiving the call to be on season 11.
- She would've impersonated either Wanda Sykes or Santa Claus if she had made it to Snatch Game.
- She appeared in an Anthony Padilla video about the art of drag, along with Laganja Estranja and Gigi Goode.
- Honey is currently in a relationship with Dragula Season 1 and Resurrection contestant Loris.
- She auditioned for Rupaul's Drag Race 8 times until she finally got on on Season 11.
House of Davenport
|Manila Luzon||Sahara Davenport †|
Lady Deja Davenport
Armani Nicole Davenport
Silkie O'Hara Monroe
|Jiggly Caliente||Chi Chi DeVayne †||A'keria C. Davenport|
Shaniya Ellis Narcisse
|Bob The Drag Queen||Monét X Change|
Sasha Pierce Davenport
Season 11 Looks
- "The Electric Highway" (2013) (1. Jet to Dance 2. Transsexual 3. Found It Out 4. Indestructible 5. Dangerous 6. Last Call 7. Sizzle)
- "The Hive" (2019)
|2nd: Brooke Lynn Hytes • 3rd & 4th: A'keria Chanel Davenport & Silky Nutmeg Ganache|
|5th: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo • 6th: Nina West (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: Shuga Cain • 8th: Plastique Tiara • 9th: Ra'Jah O'Hara • 10th: Scarlet Envy • 11th: Ariel Versace • 12th: Mercedes Iman Diamond • 13th: Honey Davenport • 14th: Kahanna Montrese • 15th: Soju|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|