RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 5|
|Ranking:|| 7th Place|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 2, 8)|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Times Placed High||3 (Eps. 1, 2, 4)|
|Main Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 6)|
|Times Placed Low||2 (Eps. 5, 7)|
|Times in Bottom:||1 (Ep. 8)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 8|
RuPaullywood or Bust
- Mini challenge: For the photo shoot in season 5, the girls had to pose in a tank of water.
- Main challenge: For the main challenge the girls went dumpster diving for materials to make red carpet worthy Hollywood eleganza attire. Ivy felt very comfortable with this, as she is a seamstress. Ivy wore a handstitched red dress with a blonde wig. Ivy was not safe, although it is unclear whether she was in the top or bottom that week. Penny, Serena & Jade were in the bottom whereas Alaska, Lineysha & Roxxxy were the top.
Lip Sync Extravaganza Eleganza
- Mini challenge: For this mini challenge the girls were split into 3 groups and lip-synced to 3 of RuPaul's songs: Ladyboy, Peanut Butter and Tranny Chasers. Ivy won this mini-challenge lip-syncing to Peanut Butter along with Detox and Serena. They were the team captains for the main challenge.
- Main challenge: For main challenge the girls had to lip-sync to legendary moments of Untucked in past seasons. Team Ivy got Season 2, and the team was formed by:
Ivy did reportedly well as Morgan, receiving universal praise from the judges. On the runway, Ivy's outfit commanded a considerable amount of attention, as she had chosen to dress as a butterfly with very high stilts. Team Ivy were announced the best team overall, with Lineysha winning the challenge. Ivy, Honey, and Vivienne were all safe.
- Mini challenge: For the mini challenge the girls dragged up mannequins into pageant queens. Ivy teamed up with Vivienne. Team Alaska and Lineysha won the challenge with the fabulous Lil' Pound Cake.
- Main challenge: The main challenge was to create 2 kids TV shows. Ivy was picked for Lineysha's team. Ivy worked with Lineysha for their segment, where they made a banana split (in 2 languages). While Ivy was good, Lineysha simply translated it and didn't perform very well. Ivy wore a pink Vegas showgirl look on the runway and was declared safe.
Black Swan: Why It Gotta Be Black?
- Mini challenge: For the mini challenge, the girls donned afros and had a disco dance-off. Ivy did well though Roxxxy did say "Ivy has no stitch of rhythm in her body". Jinkx Monsoon and Coco Montrese won.
- Main challenge: The girls showed off their dance moves in the sickening ballet "No Rupaulogies". Ivy was snapped up pretty quickly by Jinkx Monsoon (it was clear a friendship was growing) as her first choice. Ivy was cast as Lady Bunny, who she had actually worked with before. Ivy was brilliant in the dance, when she performed alongside Jinkx as genderfuck Ru. They both were in the top that week. On the runway when asked to wear their most divalicious outfit, Ivy turned it. Michelle said Ivy was "mind-blowingly talented" and that her Lady Bunny was "hilarious". Santino's only critique was that her Lady Bunny was maybe too pretty! Although Ivy was in the top, Alyssa Edwards won.
- Mini challenge: The girls were competing on the red carpet-Ru wore it best? Three people were given matching fabric- zebra, giraffe and pink. Alyssa, Detox ,and Roxxxy won the challenge.
- Main Challenge: Ivy decided to portray Marilyn Monroe on Snatch Game. Whilst her runway look that week got praised, her portrayal of Monroe didn't impress the judges, and it landed her in the bottom three. However, she was deemed safe and did not lip-sync.
"Hey ladies! Oh my god!"
- Ivy spent eight years performing in the circus, where she learned juggling, stilt walking, and fire shows. She is the only queen ever to walk the runway on stilts.
- Ivy is known for making all of her stage outfits, and for designing for other celebrity drag queens such as Lady Bunny. She made several of Season 3 runner-up Manila Luzon's outfits.
- Both of Ivy's siblings (her brother and sister) are gay.
- Ivy is a talented singer and won the "Can I Get an Amen?" challenge on Season 5, in which the queens had to perform an inspiring anthem.
- Ivy and Season 9 contestant Valentina are tied for the second-lowest Miss Congeniality placement, as both came 7th on their respective seasons. Cynthia Lee Fontaine is the lowest-placing Miss Congeniality, coming in 10th on Season 8.
- Ivy Winters is the only of the Miss Congeniality winners to have only competed on only one season (including All Stars) other than Nina West and Heidi N Closet.
- Ivy confirmed in an Instagram comment that she no longer does drag as of August 1, 2020.
GallerySeason 5 Looks
4th: Detox • 5th: Coco Montrese • 6th: Alyssa Edwards • 7th: Ivy Winters (Miss Congeniality) • 8th: Jade Jolie • 9th: Lineysha Sparx • 10th & 11th: Honey Mahogany & Vivienne Pinay • 12th: Monica Beverly Hillz • 13th: Serena ChaCha • 14th: Penny Tration
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales