"Mabuhay! ARGHH! It’s me JAJA! Not that greedy."
Drag Name Origin
Carubio's stage name originated both from the stage names of Raja and Aja of RuPaul's Drag Race. Since Raja and Aja are famous drag superstars, Carubio decided to take the letters A,J and A then just add J and then Jaja was born.
In the Philippines, Carubio's home country, "Jaja" also means Haha.
Drag Race Thailand
|Season Competed:||Season 1|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||1 (ep. 4)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Runway Challanges Won:||1 (ep. 4)|
|Times in Bottom:||2 (ep. 5, 6)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Ep. 6|
- Jaja is influenced by Aja and inspired by Miss Fame, Kim Chi and Raven.
- She is the only Drag Race Thailand queen to not be from Thailand, she is from the Philippines.
- Jaja has a crush on Dearis Doll.
- She looks up to Bianca Del Rio and also likes BenDeLaCreme, Jinkx Monsoon and Sharon Needles.
- Jaja, Raja and Aja, together are referred as "The Holy Trinity" by fans.
- Amadiva: What it means, what does it mean
- JAJA: I think she says: "Dearis, would you like to follow me?"