The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Her drag name was created by her and her best friend in college as a character that they made up, who is in musical theatre.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 12|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||3 (Eps. 8, 9, 11)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times Placed High||6 (Eps. 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 11)|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times Placed Low||1 (Ep. 7)|
|Times in Bottom:||3 (Eps. 9, 10, 12)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 12|
- "Roll call...I'm Jackie! Salaam! The Persian princess of drag has arrived!" (entrance quote)
- "♪ Hey I'm Jackie, Miss Cox if you're naughty, just like my girls Laverne, Deb and Courtney. Giving schatzi style, take it to the floor, I'm not just the Persian princess next door. Fab, funny, feminine, and absolutely fierce. So salamati, boys, that's how I say cheers! From the streets of Hell's Kitchen right to the runway. This beat is so bitchin', you better say shantay! ♪" (verse in "I'm That Bitch")
- "I'm like "FRANCE!"
- "Widow, I'm so sorry." (to Widow Von'Du)
- "It may not be RuPaul's Bestfriend Race, but it has to be RuPaul's Colleague and Coworker Race."
- "Call my lawyer."
- "It do take nerd!"
- "We're always down to make friends," (to Vanessa Vanjie Mateo)
- "I love you Harry Hamlin!" (as Lisa Rinna on Snatch Game)
- "DON'T TALK ABOUT MY HUSBAND!" (as Lina Rinna on Snatch Game)
- "Own it baby!" (as Lisa Rinna on Snatch Game)
- "Salam RuPaul Joon!"
- "The circus is in town!" (to Jaida Essence Hall and Crystal Methyd)
- ''FOR YOU!'' (while pointing at the camera)
- "What did I tell you about chewing the scenery?" (during the Everybody Loves Puppets mini challenge)
- "What was your name again?" (during the Everybody Loves Puppets mini challenge)
- "(in Iranian accent, impersonating her mother) Go to your room and study your book on male anatomy! (as Jackie) Well you don't have to tell me twice."
- "What is this?" (in Iranian accent)
- "I got the baby Geege!"
- "Are they gonna bring Elizabeth Berkeley?"
- "Leland really wants Gigi to master this kiss noise. It sounds like a squeegee?"
- "♪ I've fought to stay in the game, now I've let go of my shame. With Persian-ality, I wear my heart on my sleeve. I'm Jackie Cox, can't fit me in a box. But you can rub my lamp, I'll give you camp, I'll be workin' on my merkin as I'm turning up the amp! ♪" (verse in "Losing is the New Winning")
- "You only have one life to live, so you better go out there and live it. I love you guys. خداحافظ (goodbye)." (exit quote)
- She is the second queen of Middle Eastern descent after Shangela, who is half Saudi Arabian.
- Coincidentally, Shangela's boy-name is also Darius.
- She was born in Canada, meaning she's the third Canadian queen to compete in the franchise after Brooke Lynn Hytes and Crystal.
- Jackie was born in Halifax, Nova Scotia, but spent most of her childhood between British Columbia, California (US), and Ontario.
- Before Drag Race, Jackie appeared on a segment of What Would You Do, along with Monét X Change.
- Jackie is the oldest queen to compete on Season 12, being 34 years old at the filming of the show.
- She is the first queen in Drag Race herstory to win the Reunion episode.
- Jackie holds the record for the most HIGH placements in a single season without winning a challenge, having placed in the top a total of 6 times.
- This beats the record of five previously held by both Pandora Boxx (Season 2) and Monét X Change (Season 10).
- She also has impressive 3 mini-challenge wins, despite not winning a Maxi challenge.
- However, she did win the Reunion episode. But, seeing as there was no official Maxi challenge, it doesn't count.
- Every time Jackie lip-synced for her life and wasn't eliminated, Jaida Essence Hall won the Maxi challenge.
- Despite the fact that her mother holds American citizenship, she herself holds Canadian citizenship while having a green card, making her ineligible to vote in the United States.
- In EW's Binge Podcast, Jackie has officially been chosen as the "trade of the season", by Jaida Essence Hall and Crystal Methyd.
- As Jackie knew there was a possibility to do an advertising challenge on Season 12, she designed another concept prior filming: "Snackie Cox: The Jackie Box" a snack subscription box with five products:
- "Just the Tip" Jackie's Crunchy Nail Chips (For the girl on the go. When you're hungry, you can just eat your nails! Just 96 calories per serving)
- "Slack Jax" Smoked Breast Cutlet (You've heard of Slim Jim, but have you cut yourself some Slack Jax? Completely artificial)
- "H2HO" Bottled water (For the fish out of water)
- "Cox Rox" Hard candy (If you need a little excitement in your life, try some Cox Rox! Very HARD candy that explode in your mouth! No innuendos here)
- "Jackie's Booty" Baked hip pads (Aged and cheesy, just like me!)
Season 12 Looks
- (2020) RuPaul's Drag Race, on Season 12
- (2020) Untucked, on Season 12
- (2020) Miz Cracker's Review with a Jew - S12 E01 & S12 E12
- (2020) Monet X Changes The X Change Rate, with Dustin Milligan
- (2020) Honey Davenport's DA FUQ - S07 E02
- (2020) "Im That Bitch" by RuPaul ft. RuPaul's Drag Race Season 12 Cast
- (2020) "I Made It/ Mirror Song/ Losing is the New Winning (Las Vegas Live Medley)" by RuPaul's Drag Race Season 12 Cast
|Jaida Essence Hall|
|2nd & 3rd: Crystal Methyd & Gigi Goode|
|4th: Sherry Pie (Disqualified) • 5th: Jackie Cox • 6th: Heidi N Closet (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: Widow Von'Du • 8th: Jan • 9th: Brita • 10th: Aiden Zhane • 11th: Nicky Doll • 12th: Rock M. Sakura • 13th: Dahlia Sin|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.