Drag Name Origin
'Janey' comes from when someone called her Baby Jane the first time she did drag.
Janey added the last name 'Jacké' because she thought it sounded tacky. She did this because many of her friends called her tacky when she started experimenting in the Haarlem drag-scene.
|Seasons Competed:||DRH 1|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 1, 7)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 5)|
|Times Placed High||1 (Ep. 5)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times Placed Low||0|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1 (Ep. 6)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 8|
- "The OG fish is back! Forever." (entrance quote)
- "Schtinkhoer." (Stinkhoer)
- "It's a new day in the Werkroom..." *blows raspberry*
- As of 2020, Janey has been doing drag for 10 years.
- Her drag mother is Miss YogY.
- Janey has performed in the US, Greece, and Tenerife.
- Janey performed on the Greek island Mykonos, in the same show as Sederginne.
- In 2013, Janey won the international pageant title "Miss Fish". Envy Peru also won this pageant in 2017.
- Janey was first put in drag at the age of 16.
- Janey's first time in drag was at a friend's 'Sweet Sixteen' party.
- Janey was voted as 'shadiest queen' of the season by her fellow contestants during the promo interview on the Dutch talkshow JINEK.
- Janey is the first queen to ever win a Maxi Challenge on Drag Race Holland.
- Janey is the first queen win a Rusical on Drag Race Holland.
- Janey is the second queen to win only the first and last main challenge of their season, first being Kim Chi.
- Janey's Ultimate Best Drag look is a vintage couture piece.
- Janey is the first ever Runner-Up of Drag Race Holland.
DRH Season 1 Looks
DRH Season 1
- All Together Now (Season 2), as one of the 100. (2019)
- Drag Race Holland (Season 1), as contestant, placed 2nd. (2020)
- Cultuur in Actie! (2019)
- JINEK (2020)
- Pruikentijd: The Reunion (2020)
- "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!" by Sederginne (2020)
|5th: ChelseaBoy • 6th: Sederginne • 7th: Madame Madness • 8th: Megan Schoonbrood • 9th: Patty Pam-Pam • 10th: Roem|