Drag Name Origin
Her name derives from the Pokémon "Jigglypuff". Caliente stated, "I dropped the puff, and I'm hot so Jiggly Caliente." Her drag mother is Chevelle Brooks. She chose not to use Brooks name.
Jiggly was eliminated for repeatedly falling into the bottom two. However, it was her insistence on taking a "silly" challenge too seriously that knocked her out of the competition. RuPaul was looking for humor, which Jiggly was not able to deliver on Episode 7.
|Season Competed||Season 4|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 1, 3)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times Placed High||1 (Ep. 4)|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times Placed Low||0|
|Times in Bottom:||3 (Eps. 1, 6, 7)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 7|
- Jiggly won one mini-challenge during her season, in episode 1 "RuPocalypse Now!", making her the 1st mini-challenge winner of her season.
- Jiggly impersonated reality TV star Snooki on episode 5, "Snatch Game".
- In episode 6, "Float Your Boat", Jiggly placed in the bottom two along with Milan, and lip-synced against her to the song "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga, where she was once again saved from elimination.
- In episode 7, "Dragazines", Jiggly lip-synced against Willam to the song "Mi Vida Loca" by Pam Tillis where she was finally eliminated.
- Jiggly placed 8th in the competition.
- Jiggly's farewell message read: "To my Bitchez / <3 y'all 2 Death! / C U @ da Reunion / Keep it Real" [Second Column:] "Luv the Dusty 'RPDR' Girls! <3 / Shady / I can get [censored] now! / <3 Dida / Jiggly Caliente"
- "Jiggly is New York's plus size barbie, she's got swerve for your nerve, you can't take her!"
- "The Princess, I was like dude, you like a construction worker!"
- "Latrice, she look like she went from Aretha Franklin to Biggie Smalls!"
- "No shit Sherlock!" (After fighting with Lashauwn Beyond in Untucked)
- "Girl you look like a horse! You look like you've been kickin' all right, kickin' flour! Put some lotion on them ashy ass knees!"
- "One small corset + another small corset = 1 fat ass corset!"
- "Clearly I don't get along with you!" (to Lashauwn Beyond in Untucked Season 4, Episode 1)
- "Bitch! I'm from New York muthafucker"
- "BROOKLYN!!!" (during the WTF: Wrestling's Trashiest Fighters challenge)
- "Where the fuck are my tits?!" (while misplacing her fake breasts)
- "Topsie turvy, topple over, fatty."
- "When I first heard LadyBoy, my madame said, 'that's not soy sauce in your panties!'" (during the Glamazons vs Champions challenge)
- "I didn't know Satan could cry!"
- "I went from a baked potato to a sweet potato!"
- "Narcissistic much!?!"
- "You'll have ta spot me!"
- "Willam, your face is made outta marble, that shit don't move!"
- "Chad, it's called forever 21, not forever 41!"
- "Cause Beyoncé doesn't sew her clothes, Beyoncé don't be sewing her shit!"
- Jiggly was the second Drag Race contestant to be up for elimination during two design challenges (not counting ball challenges) - the first was Sahara Davenport on Season 2.
- Jiggly's teeth were constantly ridiculed by the other queens before she got them fixed (including during Season 4's Reading is Fundamental mini-challenge), to the point that during her part in the Christmas Queens rendition of We Wish You a Merry Christmas, she ad-libs "yo, Bianca, thanks for the new teeth!".
- On Season 6 Bianca Del Rio referenced Jiggly when talking to RuPaul in the Werk Room, saying to him "you can call me Jiggly".
- On the 22nd of January 2016 she became the 5th contestant (after Sonique, Carmen Carrera, Kenya Michaels, and Monica Beverly Hillz) to come out as transgender.
- On the 9th of March 2018, she released her debut album, titled "T.H.O.T. Process" on iTunes. It features RuPaul, Sharon Needles, Peppermint, Alaska, Ginger Minj, Phi Phi O'Hara and Manila Luzon.
- The first single of "T.H.O.T. Process", titled "FckBoi" was released with a music video on March 1st, 2018.
- Her Drag Mother is Chevelle Brookes, and her Drag Grandmother is Kelexis Davenport. This makes A'keria C. Davenport, Honey Davenport, and Ra'Jah O'Hara her drag cousins.
- She is a taco lover.
- Jiggly portrays 'Veronica Ferocity' on FX's 'Pose', a recurring role throughout both seasons of the show. The show also briefly features Season 9 finalist Peppermint.
House of Davenport
|Manila Luzon||Sahara Davenport †|
Lady Deja Davenport
Armani Nicole Davenport
Silkie O'Hara Monroe
|Honey Davenport||Chi Chi DeVayne †||A'keria C. Davenport|
Shaniya Ellis Narcisse
|Bob The Drag Queen||Monét X Change|
Sasha Pierce Davenport
Season 4 Looks
- Jiggly's Official Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Myspace
- Jiggly on Apple Music | Wikipedia | Spotify
4th: Latrice Royale (Miss Congeniality) • 5th: Kenya Michaels • 6th: Dida Ritz • 7th: Willam (Disqualified) • 8th: Jiggly Caliente • 9th: Milan • 10th: Madame LaQueer • 11th: The Princess • 12th: Lashauwn Beyond • 13th: Alisa Summers
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales