Drag Name Origin
Her name derives from the Pokémon "Jigglypuff". Caliente stated, "I dropped the puff, and I'm hot so Jiggly Caliente." Her drag mother is Chevelle Brooks. She chose not to use Brooks name.
RuPaul's Drag Race
Jiggly was eliminated for repeatedly falling into the bottom two. However, it was her insistence on taking a "silly" challenge too seriously that knocked her out of the competition. RuPaul was looking for humor, which Jiggly was not able to deliver on Episode 7.
|Season Competed||Season 4|
|Mini-Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 1, 3)|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times Placed High||1 (Ep. 4)|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times Placed Low||0|
|Times in Bottom:||3 (Eps. 1, 6, 7)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 7|
- Jiggly won one mini-challenge during her season, in episode 1 "RuPocalypse Now!", making her the 1st mini-challenge winner of her season.
- Jiggly impersonated reality TV star Snooki on episode 5, "Snatch Game".
- In episode 6, "Float Your Boat", Jiggly placed in the bottom two along with Milan, and lip-synced against her to the song "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga, where she was once again saved from elimination.
- In episode 7, "Dragazines", Jiggly lip-synced against Willam to the song "Mi Vida Loca" by Pam Tillis where she was finally eliminated.
- Jiggly placed 8th in the competition.
- Jiggly's farewell message read: "To my Bitchez / <3 y'all 2 Death! / C U @ da Reunion / Keep it Real" [Second Column:] "Luv the Dusty 'RPDR' Girls! <3 / Shady / I can get [censored] now! / <3 Dida / Jiggly Caliente"
- "Jiggly is New York's plus size barbie, she's got swerve for your nerve, you can't take her!"
- "The Princess, I was like dude, you like a construction worker!"
- "Latrice, she look like she went from Aretha Franklin to Biggie Smalls!"
- "No shit Sherlock!" (After fighting with Lashauwn Beyond in Untucked)
- "Girl you look like a horse! You look like you've been kickin' all right, kickin' flour! Put some lotion on them ashy ass knees!"
- "One small corset + another small corset = 1 fat ass corset!"
- "Clearly I don't get along with you!" (to Lashauwn Beyond in Untucked Season 4, Episode 1)
- "Bitch! I'm from New York muthafucker"
- "Where the fuck are my tits?!" (while misplacing her fake breasts)
- "Topsie turvy, topple over, fatty."
- "When I first heard lady boy, my madame says, that's not soy sauce in your panties!"
- "I didn't know Satan could cry!"
- "I went from a baked potato to a sweet potato!"
- "Narcissistic much!?!"
- "You'll have ta spot me!"
- "Willam, your face is made outta marble, that shit don't move!"
- "Chad, it's called forever 21, not forever 41!"
- "Cause Beyoncé doesn't sew her clothes, Beyoncé don't be sewing her shit!"
- On the 22nd of January 2016 she became the 5th contestant (after Sonique,Carmen Carrera, Kenya Michaels, and Monica Beverly Hillz) to come out as transgender.
- On the 9th of March 2018, she released her debut album, titled "T.H.O.T. Process" on iTunes. It features RuPaul, Sharon Needles, Peppermint, Alaska, Ginger Minj, Phi Phi O'Hara and Manila Luzon.
- The first single of "T.H.O.T. Process", titled "FckBoi" was released with a music video on March 1st, 2018.
- Her Drag Mother is Chevelle Brookes, and her Drag Grandmother is Kelexis Davenport. This makes A'keria C. Davenport, Honey Davenport, and Ra'jah D. O'Hara her drag cousins.
- She is a taco lover.
Season 4 Looks
Follow Jiggly Caliente
- Jiggly's Official Website
- Jiggly's Facebook
- Jiggly's Instagram
- Jiggly's Twitter
- Jiggly's Myspace
- Jiggly on Apple Music
- Jiggly on Wikipedia
- Jiggly on Spotify
4th: Latrice Royale (Miss Congeniality) • 5th: Kenya Michaels • 6th: Dida Ritz • 7th: Willam (Disqualified) • 8th: Jiggly Caliente • 9th: Milan • 10th: Madame LaQueer • 11th: The Princess • 12th: Lashauwn Beyond • 13th: Alisa Summers
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales