Drag Name Origin
Joe Black is his name out of drag.
|Seasons Competed:||UK Season 2|
(Orig. 12th Place)
|Maxi Challenges Won:||0|
|Mini Challenges Won:||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 5)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||2 (Eps. 1, 5)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 1,|
UK Season 2
- "I know what you're thinking - God, Glenn Close looks rough (Cackles)" (entrance quote)
- "I'm bringing to this competion some cartoonish ridiculous glamorous looks, but it's entirely likely that I will fall over."
- "Probably just being a boozy old cow, to be honest with you."
- "...bit shocked."
- "Here we go; handbags at dawn, Bimini."
- "I'm ready for my close up, Mr. Charles." (exit quote)
- "In the words of Britains most famous woman, Baga Chipz: I feel...alright..."
- ♪"Welcome back, darlings. I'm here to haunt you (woo!), it's Joe Black! Nice to see you and guess what? This camp witch is back. Here for my close-up. I'm with my girl band, zigazig-ah. I know what you're thinking. Glenn Close but no cigar"♪ (verse on UK Hun? by Bananadrama)
- "I said it once and I'll say it again, Mr. Charles...I'm ready for my close-up!" (2nd exit quote)
- "You wanted drag?"
- "Forgotten but not gone" (His PopBuzz 'Drag Race Yearbook' Quote.)
- "H&M drop me a line!" (His second PopBuzz 'Drag Race Yearbook' Quote.)
"auf wiedersehen you camp old bitches love you, see you soon- JB"
"I Can't Be Bothered writing another Message. I Am only capable of so many mirror messages and goodbyes. Bye. (Again) See ya soon! ♡"
- Joe was one of six contestants from Series 2 who were leaked by Michelle Visage before the cast reveal.
- Joe has Tourette's Syndrome, as mentioned on a Live on 1/17/21.
- Joe was an opening act for Sasha Velour’s UK tour.
- Joe has a sphynx cat named Klaus Augustus Black, who he got whilst quarantine.
- Joe thinks Ginny Lemon should be Series 2's Miss Congeniality.
- Joe is the sixth Drag Race contestant to have never competed in a sewing challenge, after Jaymes Mansfield in Season 9, Dahlia Sin in Season 12, Kahmora Hall in Season 13, Gothy Kendoll and Scaredy Kat in Series 1 of Drag Race UK and was followed by fellow Drag Race UK Series 2 contestant Cherry Valentine.
- Joe is the first Drag Race UK contestant to return to the competition after getting eliminated.
- Joe’s Hogwarts House is Slytherin.
- Joe is the third Drag Race contestant to get eliminated on the same episode they returned, after Carmen Carrera in Season 3 and Kenya Michaels in Season 4.
- In the fifth episode of Series 2, Joe wore a pink velour dress from H&M for his girl group look. This caused RuPaul to lash out at the contestants in a similar vain as in the third episode of Season 7 of the American series.
UK Season 2 Looks
- RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 2, as contestant, placed 8th (2021)
|2nd & 3rd: Bimini Bon-Boulash (Miss Congeniality) & Tayce • 4th: Ellie Diamond|
|5th: A'Whora • 6th: Sister Sister • 7th: Tia Kofi • 8th: Joe Black • 9th: Veronica Green (Departed) • 10th: Ginny Lemon (Quit) • 11th: Asttina Mandella • 12th: Cherry Valentine|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Alan Carr • Graham Norton|
|Ashraf Ejjabair • Bass Eniafe • Tony Fordham|