The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Drag Name Origin
Joey Jay is based off of his real name, Joey Jadryev.
|Season Competed:||Season 13|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||TBA|
|Mini Challenges Won:||TBA|
|Times as Team Captain:||TBA|
|Times in Bottom Two:||TBA|
- "Filler queen. *Smooch*" (Entrance Quote)
- "I'm the dumbest bitch you'll ever meet."
- "I lost my train of thought."
- "Y'all think I'm a basic bitch..... You're not wrong, I can't eat spicy food, I love Vanessa Carlton..."
- "Well, I like chicken." (to Michelle after she asked her about her outfit)
- Sis, we're on drag race, it's not called drag walk. (Talking about Kahmora Hall)
- "Kandy’s like the Charizard evolved version of Miss Vanjie… she ate Miss Vanjie."
- ''C'mon losers!''
- Joey is Jewish.
- Joey competed in male talent pageants before starting drag.
- Joey competed at Mrs.Gay USofA 2018, and was a Top 12 finalist.
- Joey works at a software company, with drag as a night time gig.
- Joey does not often wear wigs when in drag.
- At one point in time, Joey, Jaida Essence Hall, Trixie Mattel, and Jaymes Mansfield all lived in the same apartment complex in Milwaukee.
- Joey auditioned twice before being cast on her third audition for Season 13.
- Joey performed once a week before competing on Drag Race.
Season 13 Looks
|Denali • Elliott with 2 Ts • Gottmik • Joey Jay • Kahmora Hall • Kandy Muse • LaLa Ri • Olivia Lux • Rosé • Symone • Tamisha Iman • Tina Burner • Utica Queen|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Matthews|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.