Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Drag Name Origin
Joey Jay is based off of his real name, Joey. Jay is made from letters in his last name, which he and his family want to keep private.
|Season Competed:||Season 13|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||0|
|Mini Challenges Won:||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1 (Ep. 5)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 5|
- "Filler queen. *Smooch*" (Entrance Quote)
- "I'm the dumbest bitch you'll ever meet."
- "I lost my train of thought."
- "Y'all think I'm a basic bitch... You're not wrong, I can't eat spicy food, I love Vanessa Carlton..."
- "Well, I like chicken." (to Michelle after she asked her about her outfit)
- "Sis, we're on drag race, it's not called drag walk." (Talking about Kahmora Hall taking a long time to get ready)
- "Kandy’s like the Charizard evolved version of Miss Vanjie… she ate Miss Vanjie."
- "C'mon losers!"
- "I'm not a singer or a rapper, but i'm gay as fuck."
- "♪I'm a gay-ass bitch, I'm Joey Jay, filler queen plot twist, I came to slay. I'm taking 'em out, protocol, one by one I'm repping RuPaul. J-O-E-Y, what? J-A-Y. "But where's your wig?" The million dollar question, please sit down and let me give a lesson! ♪" (verse in "Phenomenon")
- "Are you talking about this scrunchie boot? THIS scrunchie boot, the Haus down. You want me to play for you?"
- "What are you doing right now girl?" (To Kandy Muse having a meltdown)
- "I think you're being arrogant right now..." (To Kandy Muse on Untucked)
- "I'm a gay ass bitch I'm Joey Jay!" (exit line)
"Im a gay ass Bitch... Im WHO? xoxo ♡ Joey JAY ♡"
- Joey is Jewish.
- They are openly gay. An inside joke of Season 13 is that Joey is the first gay person to ever be on Drag Race due to the amount of times Joey says the word, "gay."
- Joey competed in male talent pageants before starting drag.
- Joey competed at Mrs. Gay USofA 2018, and was a Top 12 finalist.
- Joey works at a software company, with drag as a night time gig.
- Joey does not often wear wigs when in drag. On the show she explained that she doesn't see herself when she wears a wig, but when she uses her hair she sees "Joey."
- Joey auditioned twice before being cast on her third audition for Season 13.
- Joey performed once a week before competing on Drag Race.
- Joey has the same stats as Jasmine Masters and Rock M. Sakura in their original seasons.
- If Joey would have made it to the Snatch Game, she would have done Jamie Lee Curtis.
- Joey burned her 'Bag Ball Eleganza Look', the look she was eliminated in.
- Joey wore their Bead It Look as his Cast Ruveal Look, presumably because it was a labour of love between them and their best friend.
- Joey's music video aired at the finale included Joey Jay impersonating NSYNC, with Lance Bass having a special appearance.
Season 13 Looks
|2nd: Kandy Muse • 3rd & 4th: Gottmik & Rosé|
|5th: Olivia Lux • 6th: Utica Queen • 7th: Tina Burner • 8th: Denali • 9th: Elliott with 2 Ts • 10th: LaLa Ri (Miss Congeniality) • 11th: Tamisha Iman • 12th: Joey Jay • 13th: Kahmora Hall|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|