Drag Name Origin
Her name is a play on the Kardashian family naming pattern. A huge fan, Kalorie says they embodied everything she wants to be. However, she knew that she would not be able to fit in with them because of her figure. Because of this, she decided to become their "wicked stepsister".
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 10|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||0|
|Times in Bottom Two:||2 (eps. 1, 2)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 2|
Episode One: 10s Across The Board
In the first episode, she was tasked to create an outfit from miscellaneous items found at a variety store, inspired by the very first challenge on all the show's herstory. She was negatively critiqued for her money-themed runway look by the judges, who unenthusiastically compared her dress with past contestants such as Raja and Manila Luzon of Season 3 and Acid Betty of Season 8.
Kalorie was placed in the bottom two against Vanessa Vanjie Mateo and had to lip-sync to "Ain't No Other Man" by Christina Aguilera. Kalorie splits her way to safety while Vanessa was eliminated.
Episode Two: PharmaRusical
In the second episode, Kalorie received negative feedback for her performance in the main lip sync challenge as she faded into the background and was also read for her runway look, which landed her in the bottom two again, this time against Eureka to "Best Of My Love" by The Emotions. Eureka was declared the winner of the lip-sync and Kalorie was subsequently eliminated from the competition.
- "Hope you're ready for your all-Karb, high-Kalorie diet." (Season 10 entrance)
- "I'm sass, class, and a whole lot of ass."
- "Yaba Daba Don't" (about Monet X Change's sponge dress)
- "Karbs are friends... and food." (Season 10 elimination, Episode 2)
- "Big Girls Big Girls Coming Through, Watch Out Bitches ‘cos We’ll Eat You!" (Eureka and Kalorie)
"Thank you, Sisters. I'm So Blessed to have met you all. Keep it Kute! KKW"
Lip Sync Battles
- Kalorie won the title of Miss Duke City 2016. 
- Outside of drag, she works as a hairstylist.
- Her drag mother is Sabryna Williams, a veteran pageant queen in Albuquerque.
- Kalorie shares the same first name as Season 6 queens Adore Delano and Milk.
- Kalorie is the first queen from New Mexico to compete on Drag Race.
- Kalorie is the 5th non-first boot to lip-sync in every episode she competed in, after Akashia, Serena ChaCha, Vivacious and Laila McQueen.
- She lip-synced alongside Bebe Zahara Benet during the Season 10 finale.
- At 150,000 followers, Kalorie is the least followed season 10 queen on Instagram, and the only season 10 queen to not have 200,000 followers.
Season 10 Looks
|2nd/3rd: Eureka & Kameron Michaels • 4th: Asia O'Hara|
|5th: Miz Cracker • 6th: Monét X Change (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: The Vixen • 8th: Monique Heart • 9th: Blair St. Clair • 10th: Mayhem Miller • 11th: Dusty Ray Bottoms • 12th: Yuhua Hamasaki • 13th: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams • 14th: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bryce Eilenberg|