Drag Name Origin
She chose Kameron because it sounds androgynous, as she did not want an overly-feminine name. Her last name has no association with Chad Michaels. Rather, she chose it because it sounded strong and no other drag queen in Nashville had taken the name.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 8)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||3 (Eps. 9, 10, 11)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 14|
- "Well I auditioned for Pit Crew, but this is gonna be way more fun!" (Season 10 entrance)
- "I'm the quiet one!"
- "Bodybuilder Barbie!"
- *deep voice* "Unless you're into that."
- "Far too much sass, way too much ass."
- "Cher and cockroaches!"
- "I believe that's doable."
- "Eating all the beef, Ru." (During Snatch Game)
- Dane was heavily bullied by straight men at a young age.
- Before Drag Race, Kameron worked as a hairdresser.
- She typically does fantasy and creature makeup and for being known as a "muscle queen".
- Everything she wore in her promo look was given to her by production except the jacket. She despised the shoes that they gave her for the shoot.
- On the first episode of Season 10, she was nicknamed "the trade of Season 10" by Monique Heart.
- Kameron Michaels is...
- the first contestant in a regular season and third overall to survive three lip-syncs in a row.
- the first and only queen to lip-sync a total of 6 times in one season, consecutively.
- the first contestant to survive her third lip-sync and not be eliminated in the next episode.
- the fourth queen to enter the competition with the surname "Michaels", after Morgan, Chad and Kenya. However, she is not related to any of them in terms of "Drag Family".
- She holds the record of winning the most lip-syncs in one season (5) and for lip-syncing in the most separate episodes (5, alongside BenDeLaCreme).
- She was named the "Lip Sync Assassin" of her season, winning lip-syncs against Monet X Change, Miz Cracker, and Asia O'Hara
- She is tied with Trinity The Tuck in All Stars 4 for participating in the most lip syncs in a single season. Both queens lip synced six times in those respective seasons.
Season 10 Looks
|2nd/3rd: Eureka & Kameron Michaels • 4th: Asia O'Hara|
|5th: Miz Cracker • 6th: Monét X Change (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: The Vixen • 8th: Monique Heart • 9th: Blair St. Clair • 10th: Mayhem Miller • 11th: Dusty Ray Bottoms • 12th: Yuhua Hamasaki • 13th: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams • 14th: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bryce Eilenberg|