Kameron comes back to appear in RuPaul's Drag Race Vegas Revue, where she's followed as she prepares to lead the "RuPaul's Drag Rave Live!" residency show among other queens.
Drag Name Origin
She chose "Kameron" because it sounds androgynous, as she did not want an overly-feminine name. Her last name has no association with Chad Michaels. Rather, she chose it because it sounded strong and no other drag queen in Nashville had taken the name.
RuPaul's Drag Race
|Season Competed||Season 10|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 8)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||0|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Times in Bottom:||3 (Eps. 9, 10, 11)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 14|
- "Well I auditioned for Pit Crew, but this is gonna be way more fun!" (Season 10 entrance)
- "I'm one of the quiet ones, I hope somebody picks me."
- "I'm the quiet one!"
- "Bodybuilder Barbie!"
- *deep voice* "Unless you're into that."
- "Far too much sass, way too much ass."
- (In a Southern accent) "She already catchin' an attitude! I know we just met, but I'm gonna get a little closer to you, because, I...mmhm, I can't, my mama taught me better than that!" (during the Bossy Rossy challenge)
- (In a Southern accent) "About 127 times! I'm sorry, Ross, can I, *huffs tucking panties* y'all makin' me nervous! *huffs tucking panties*" (during the Bossy Rossy challenge)
- "Cher and cockroaches!"
- "I believe that's doable."
- "Eating all the beef, Ru." (During Snatch Game)
- "She's interested in herself, and nobody else!" (describing her mermaid runway)
- "She looks fishy and she knows it."
- "I just feel naked!"
- "I'm trying to be koi!"
- "Little boy from Tennessee, meant for more, top four. Hey, you there, now pay attention to me! We've fought for our right to love and be who we be. We will not be silenced, and I won't sit down. I'm gay and proud, might not be loud, but I've found my sound! Kids called me names, tried to tear me down, but I had big dreams, bigger than my small town. Now, here I am, with mama Ru, American, just like you." (verse in American)
- "Hi, hello, how are you?"
- "Hi, hello, how dare you?" (on Werq The World)
- "If I don't nail this salsa, I'm so fucked." (on RuPaul's Drag Race Vegas Revue)
- Dane was heavily bullied by straight men at a young age.
- When asked, no one from the Season 10 cast picked Kameron to win out of the Top 4.
- Before Drag Race, Kameron worked as a hairdresser.
- She typically does fantasy and creature makeup and for being known as a "muscle queen".
- Everything she wore in her promo look was given to her by production, except the jacket. She despised the shoes that they gave her for the shoot.
- On the first episode of Season 10, she was nicknamed "the trade of Season 10" by Monique Heart.
- Kameron Michaels is...
- the first contestant in a regular season and third overall to survive three lip-syncs in a row.
- the first and only queen to lip-sync a total of 6 times in one season, consecutively.
- the first contestant to survive her third lip-sync and not be eliminated in the next episode.
- the fourth queen to enter the competition with the surname "Michaels", after Morgan, Chad and Kenya. However, she is not related to any of them in terms of "Drag Family".
- She holds the record of winning the most lip-syncs in one season (5) and for lip-syncing in the most separate episodes (5, alongside BenDeLaCreme).
- She was named the "Lip Sync Assassin" of her season, winning lip-syncs against Monet X Change, Miz Cracker, and Asia O'Hara.
- Kameron was a contestant on RuPaul's Drag Race: Live in Las Vegas. Other contestants include Eureka O'Hara, Naomi Smalls, and Shannel.
Season 10 Looks
|2nd & 3rd: Eureka & Kameron Michaels • 4th: Asia O'Hara|
|5th: Miz Cracker • 6th: Monét X Change (Miss Congeniality) • 7th: The Vixen • 8th: Monique Heart • 9th: Blair St. Clair • 10th: Mayhem Miller • 11th: Dusty Ray Bottoms • 12th: Yuhua Hamasaki • 13th: Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams • 14th: Vanessa Vanjie Mateo|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Mathews|
|Jason Carter • Bryce Eilenberg|