Kana Warrior is the stage name of Khanasak Nakrob (TH: คณาศักดิ์ นักรบ), a contestant from the second season of Drag Race Thailand.
"Kana! K to the A to the N to the A, Kana, Drag Race Thailand I'm Here -Death Drop-"
Drag Name Origin
Khanasak's family name, Nak-rob (นักรบ) means 'Warrior'.
Drag Race Thailand (Season Two)
|Season Competed||Season 2|
|Times as Team Captain:||0|
|Main Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 10)|
|Runway Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 11)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||4 (Eps. 3, 4, 5, 9)|
|Episode Eliminated:|| Episode 5,
- Kana is also a yoga instructor and acting coach.
- She is the first queen in the Drag Race Thailand franchise to lip sync 3 times.
- She is also the second queen in the Drag Race Thailand franchise to survive three lip syncs, the first being Srimala.
- However, she is the first queen in any Drag Race franchise to win a third lip sync after being sent home on a previous one.
- She is the first queen to lip-sync for her life and lip-sync for the crown against a fellow competitor. She was followed by Brooke Lynn Hytes & Yvie Oddly of Season 11.
- Kana is the second queen in the Drag Race franchise to reach the finale with four bottom placements, after Kennedy Davenport on All Stars 3
- Kana is the first returning queen to originally be involved in a double elimination.
- Kana warrior is the 2nd queen to be in both a double shantay and be in a double elimination in the same season after Amadiva.
- Kana is one of the first two returning queens who made it to the finale, alongside Kandy Zyanide.
- Kana's Facebook
- Kana's Instagram