Kandy Ho is the stage name of Frank Diaz, a drag performer from Cayey, Puerto Rico. She was a contestant on Season 7 of RuPaul's Drag Race and placed 10th. She then competed on the second season of The Switch where she placed 8th.
|Statistics||Season 7||The Switch 2|
|Main Challenges Won||0||3 (week 2, 8, 9)|
|Mini Challenges Won||0||0|
|Times in Bottom||3 (ep. 1, 5, 6)||1 (week 4)|
|Episode Eliminated||Episode 6||Week 11|
"I hope you girls got a sweet tooth, because Kandy's in the motherfucking house. From Puerto Rico"
- "How old are you?"- To Tempest DuJour.
- "I almost shitted my panties." (Untucked, EP 2).
- "Kandy is hot, Kandy is candente. If you touch her too close, you might get burned!"
- "She tries to be funny... I guess..." To Tempest DuJour (Confessional).
- "This is right on my alley!"
- "Yay for Violet's vulnerability!" (EP5 Untucked).
- "Jaidynn has nothing on me when it comes to lip-syncing, girl, uhm hm."
- "Mother does NOT play... that." - During the What Ever Happened to Merle Ginsberg challenge.
- "Today I'm going to be a cat."
- "What the fuck?" - When she was in the bottom 2 with Tempest DuJour.
- Kandy Ho belongs to The Doll House, a Puerto Rican drag house. April Carrión also belongs to this house and wore a Kandy Ho T-shirt during the filming of Season 6. Kandy's drag sister is Queen Bee Ho.
- Kandy Ho was born in Connecticut but has lived in Puerto Rico for most of her life.
- Kandy Ho was in the second season of the Chilean version of Drag Race, The Switch Drag Race with Gia Gunn from season 6.
- Kandy Ho received lots of praise for her intense lip-sync performance Robotika.
- She shares the same first drag name as Kandy Zyanide from Drag Race Thailand Season 2.
4th: Kennedy Davenport • 5th: Katya (Miss Congeniality) • 6th: Trixie Mattel • 7th: Miss Fame • 8th: Jaidynn Diore Fierce • 9th: Max • 10th: Kandy Ho • 11th: Mrs. Kasha Davis • 12th: Jasmine Masters • 13th: Frisbee Jenkins • 14th: Tempest DuJour
Jason Carter • Miles Davis Moody • Bryce Eilenberg