Katy Bähm is one of the ten contestants to compete on the first season of Queen of Drags.
Drag Name Origin
Her first name "Katy" comes from Katy Perry, while her last name "Bähm" is an exclamation, much like Alexis Mateo's "Bam!"
Queen of Drags
|Season Competed||QoD 1|
|Total of Points:||88|
|Times as "Queen of the Week":||1 (Ep. 2)|
|Episode Eliminated:||Episode 4|
- Last words after elimination: "When you think you can't accomplish something, just fight for it and believe in yourself!" (posted on QoD's Instagram)
- She has a Muslim background.
- She's a DJ, and also is owner of her own online wig shop: "Bähm Bähm Wigs".
- She's friends with many queens from Drag Race, such as Aquaria, Detox, and Phi Phi O'Hara.
- She started doing drag when she self characterized as Lady Gaga.
- She had the opportunty to party with Lady Gaga.
- Since September 6, 2019, Katy is engaged with her fiance.
- Katy is the first ever Queen of Drags contestant to obtain the title of “Queen of the Week” once and be eliminated.
- Katy is bisexual.
- Katy competed in the 8th season of Promi Big Brother. She finished in 6th place.
Queen of Drags S1 Looks
Heidi Klum • Bill Kaulitz • Conchita Wurst