Kenya was first eliminated in Episode 5, Snatch Game, after doing a bad Beyoncé impression and landing in the Bottom alongside Milan.
She was eliminated again in Episode 10, DILFs: Dads I'd Like to Frock, after coming back (in the same episode), by Latrice Royale.
Kenya is from the African country, and Michaels is in honor of the choreographer Mia Michaels. She was a dance teacher in Puerto Rico and loves Mia Michaels.
- "Hi, Girls-ah!" *mug* *mug* - Entrance Quote
- "I'm a little person, but I'm FIERCE... BITCH!"
- "I like to MOVE my body!"
- "Mira mi cabello! Perra!"
- "I'm going to teach you Spanish right now!"
- "I feel amazing!"
- "I say get your rebel on, and fight!"
- "Mama, It is not what you say, it's what you do!"
- "I'm gonna take a sweet dream right now!"
- "I'm a survivor! I'm a survivor!" - While "imitating" Beyoncé on the Snatch Game.
- "Reminds me of high school gym class..."
- "Jesus is a biscuit!" - speaking in accent after Phi Phi O'Hara's and Sharon Needles' fight.
- Kenya is a transgender woman. She is the third trans queen to compete on the show, after Sonique and Carmen Carrera.
- At 5'0", she is the shortest queen to compete on RuPaul's Drag Race.
- Her drag daughter is Amy Michaels.
- Kenya performed in the "Pulse" night club during the June 12th terror attack. She posted an update on her Facebook page saying she is safe shortly after the attack.
- Kenya is planning on releasing her swimsuit line, "Flamingoes Swimwear".
- Whenever Kenya lip synced for her life, she was eliminated.
4th: Latrice Royale (Miss Congeniality) • 5th: Kenya Michaels • 6th: Dida Ritz • 7th: Willam • 8th: Jiggly Caliente • 9th: Milan • 10th: Madame LaQueer • 11th: The Princess • 12th: Lashauwn Beyond • 13th: Alisa Summers
Jason Carter • Shawn Morales