Krystal would later be crowned The UK's Next Drag Superstar at the finale.
Drag Name Origin
"I got my drag name in March 2019, and it was help given to me by a guy that I was talking to at the time and we ended up just chatting and then the conversation moved to drag, bear in mind I hadn’t a drag name yet, then he decided that he liked the name ‘crystal’ for me and I liked it, whilst I liked the name ‘Versace’ for a while, I just put two and two together and voilà. But then a while after that I decided that Krystal with a k was more me and so the name stuck since!"
|Seasons Competed:||UK Season 3|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||2 (Eps. 1, 2)|
|Mini Challenges Won:||1 (Ep. 5)|
|Times in Bottom Two:||1 (Ep. 9)|
|Times as Team Captain:||1 (Ep. 5)|
RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 3
- "Sex on legs has arrived!" (entrance quote)
- "Kitty is killing me. The way them tits are moving around, it's like a game of ping-pong."
- "I'm not buying it. I'm just not buying it." (quote cut out from untucked episode 5 in response to Charity, according to Charity)
- "Oh does she seem pissed to you?" (about Scarlett Harlett)
- "I've fucking done it, stop the show, I won, done! Out, come on, let's go. Wrap this up, come on now." (as Charity Shop Sue in Snatch Game)
- "Some of the girls to me didn't really fulfill the brief. I didn't get much fugly but fashion. They forgot the fashion part."
- "♪ Sex on legs. She's the face and the grace. Big UH, tiny waist. I'm fiercer than fierce. I am the queen of the queers. It's Krystal with a K. Just sit back and watch me slay! ♪" (Verse in B.D.E)
- "♪ Get Krystal-ized at Christmas time. All these other girls better get in line. It's Krystal with a K, go straight to the V. It's time to party with Miss Versace. Santa, babe, I really want my crown. The time has come for these girls to bow down. So delish, come taste this dish. Shh, hah! You wish! ♪" (Verse in Hey Sis, It's Christmas)
- "And don't go too fucking ham with the filler, calm down, love. You're only nineteen, Jesus Christ."
- "I am the new generation of drag. I'm here to inspire the young-uns of drag who are growing up, wanting to do something society tells them they can't do and that they can do it. They just have to put their mind to it, and they could be on this stage one day. I want to take that crown. I want to show the kids and everyone that you can do it. And yeah, I think it would look great on me, oh!" (her speech as to why she should be crowned the UK's Next Drag Superstar)
- "Oh my god. This has been the most amazing experience I could have ever wished for in my entire life. And I'm just ready to rule the fucking world!" (Winning speech)
- "It's time for the Krystal Versace dynasty to reign supreme!" (upon winning)
- At 19 during the time of filming, she is one of the youngest queens ever to be on Drag Race.
- Being a quarter Greek-Cypriot (her grandmother came from Cyprus), Krystal is the first queen of Cypriot descent to compete in the Drag Race franchise.
- Krystal is the first queen from Drag Race UK to win a maxi-challenge after a lip sync.
- Krystal is the first queen from Drag Race UK to win the first two challenges in a row.
- She is also the third queen in RuPaul's Drag Race franchise to do so after BenDeLaCreme on All Stars 3 and Symone on Season 13. However, DeLa lost the lipsync after the second challenge win and Symone's wins were not consecutive due to a split premiere, which makes Krystal the first queen ever to fully win Episodes 1 and 2.
- As of October 12, 2021 Krystal is the youngest member of the Drag Race franchise, as she turned 20 on October 10. She was later surpassed by Jota Carajota of Drag Race España (Season 2) who was announced to be competing on February 21, 2022 at the age of 18.
- Krystal has dyslexia.
- Crowned at the age of 20, Krystal is the youngest winner of the Drag Race franchise.
- She is also the only winner to have been born in the 21st century.
- Krystal is the second Drag Race winner to beat out a runner-up who never received generally negative critiques throughout the season, after Priyanka on Season 1 of Canada's Drag Race.
- She is however the first to beat out two runner-ups who never received generally negative critiques.
- Krystal and fellow contestant Anubis were both 19 at the time of filming. Ironically, Anubis was first eliminated and finished last, while Krystal would end up winning the season.
- Coincidentally, both the Winner and the Miss Congeniality of Season 3 are the youngest contestants of the season, being 19 (with Anubis).
- Krystal also voted for Anubis for the title.
- Krystal is the third winner in the franchise to win both the first lip-sync of the season and its last one after Chad Michaels in All Stars 1 and Trinity the Tuck in All Stars 4.
- Krystal revealed in a PopBuzz Interview her original looks for the Red Carpet Show-Stoppers runway and the Expenny, Henny runway didn't arrive in time for filming.
- Krystal and fellow Season 3 contestant Anubis are good friends in real life, and post Instagram stories with each other frequently.
- Krystal has a drag sister who she started drag with, DeDe Licious, and a drag-daughter, Imani Versace.
- Krystal has stated that she is not interested in returning to an All Winners Season.
RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 3
RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 3 Looks
- RuPaul's Drag Race UK Season 3, as contestant, placed 1st. (2021)
- Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, as themselves. (2022)
|2021||"Hey Sis, Its Christmas"||by RuPaul, The Cast of RuPaul's Drag Race UK, Season 3|
|2022||"We Werk Together"||by Ant & Dec, The Vivienne, Lawrence Chaney & Krystal Versace|
|Runners-Up||2nd & 3rd: Ella Vaday & Kitty Scott-Claus|
|Other Queens||4th: Vanity Milan • 5th: Scarlett Harlett • 6th & 7th: Choriza May & River Medway • 8th: Charity Kase • 9th: Veronica Green • 10th: Victoria Scone (Departed) • 11th: Elektra Fence • 12th: Anubis (Miss Congeniality)|
|Judges||RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Alan Carr • Graham Norton|