The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Drag Name Origin
LaLa Ri is a play on LaLa's real first name " LaRico."
|Season Competed:||Season 13|
|Maxi Challenges Won:||TBA|
|Mini Challenges Won:||TBA|
|Times as Team Captain:||TBA|
|Times in Bottom Two:||TBA|
- "Oh, whatcha say, whatcha say. LaLa Ri is here to slay!" (entrance quote)
- "Hold on, press pause!"
- "LaLa Ri, this ain't a drag! Flew from the A to snatch thе bag. These girls will know I ain't no joke! Watch my runways gag thеir throats! Dance, twirl, make Momma proud! The next supreme to the crown! Now let me tell you what y'all should do, make room for the queen of 13, boo." (Condragulations Verse)
- LaLa got lots of help from Nicole Paige Brooks in the early beginnings of her drag career.
- LaLa is the drag daughter of Tamisha Iman, a fellow Season 13 contestant.
- LaLa is the first queen to compete against her drag mother.
- LaLa calls her fanbase the LaLaRinas.
- LaLa revealed that she has gained 20 pounds (9.07 kilograms) since the COVID-19 pandemic began.
- RuPaul's "name yodel" for her, "Do, re, mi, LaLa Ri" is a reference to a scale in music, as Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do is generally taught to young children as a scale.
- She is Kennedy Davenport's drag cousin
Season 13 Looks
|Denali • Elliott with 2 Ts • Gottmik • Joey Jay • Kahmora Hall • Kandy Muse • LaLa Ri • Olivia Lux • Rosé • Symone • Tamisha Iman • Tina Burner • Utica Queen|
|RuPaul • Michelle Visage • Carson Kressley • Ross Matthews|
|Jason Carter • Bruno Carvalho • Bryce Eilenberg|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.