This article contains spoilers and/or upcoming content, and therefore may be incorrect and will change from time to time. Continue reading at your own discretion.
La Más Draga (English Lit. Translation: The Draggest) is the first season of the reality show series transmitted by YouTube, produced by La Gran Diabla Producciones, and which is based on the format of the RuPaul's Drag Race show, adapted to Mexican pop culture.
The program shows the competition where it's looked the "más draga", which means best drag queen, in Mexico (but this season focuses only on Mexico City) through runways, some challenges and a final performance.
This season saw the singer, actress, beauty queen and LGBT icon, Lorena Herrera as the main host and head judge of the reality. In addition, Johnny Carmona (LGBT activist and social media celebrity), Yari Mejía (makeup artist, stylist and professional designer) and Letal (drag queen) were part of the panel of judges, which criticized the progress of the contestants during the competition, at the same time with the guest judges.
The theme song of the season was "Soy La Más", and it was interpreted by Lorena Herrera.
(Ages and names stated are during time of contest)
|Age||Ep. 1||Ep. 2||Ep. 3||Ep. 4||Ep. 5||Ep. 6||Ep. 7|
|Deborah La Grande||Ramsés Molina||29||BTM2||SAFE||LOW||HIGH||BTM2||RUNNING||WINNER|
|Ricardo Martínez||30||LOW||HIGH||BTM2||BTM2||WIN||RUNNING|| RUN|
|Pablo Levy Morales||27||SAFE||LOW||WIN||LOW||HIGH||RUNNING|| RUN|
|Edo Peltier||23||HIGH||WIN||HIGH||WIN||BTM2||RUNNING|| RUN|
|Ángel Moncada||26||BTM2||HIGH||ELIM||RTRN|| MISS|
|Carlos Rodríguez Picón||28||WIN||ELIM||RTRN||RTRN|
- █ The contestant won La Más Draga.
- █ The contestant was a runner-up.
- █ The contestant won the maxi challenge.
- █ The contestant was one of the best but did not win the maxi challenge.
- █ The contestant was one of the worst but did not place in the bottom two.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two & won the lip-sync for your life.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two, lost the lip-sync for your life and was eliminated.
- █ The contestant placed in the bottom two but neither one was eliminated.
- █ The contestant was voted Miss Congeniality by the fans.
- █ The contestant returned and appeared on the "Reunion" episode, but was out of the running.
- █ The contestant appeared on the "Reunion" episode and was still in the running.
|1||Deborah La Grande|
|"Enferma de Amor"|
|"El Baile Del Sapito"|
|5||Deborah La Grande|
|vs.||Margaret Y Ya|
|"Dos mujeres, un camino"|
Episode 1: "La Más Diva"
Airdate: May 8, 2018
- Guest Judges: Susana Zabaleta
- Main Challenge/Runway: Create an outfit inspired by icons and divas of the Golden Age of Mexican cinema.
- Main Challenge Winner: Cordelia Durango
- Bottom Two: Debra Men and Deborah La Grande
|Pedro Infante||Debra Men|
|Ninón Sevilla||Bárbara Durango|
|Margaret Y Ya|
|Tongolele||Deborah La Grande|
|Sara García||Cordelia Durango|
|Elsa Aguirre / Mará Félix||Lana Boswell|
Episode 2: "La Más Quinceañera"
Airdate: May 15, 2018
- Guest Judges: Los Jonas Vloggers
- Main Challenge/Runway: Create an outfit inspired by the "quinceañera" celebration.
- Main Challenge Winner: Margaret Y Ya
- Bottom Two: Cordelia Durango and Lana Boswell
- Eliminated: Cordelia Durango
Episode 3: "La Más Thalia"
Airdate: May 22, 2018
- Guest Judge: Alfonso Waithsman
- Main Challenge/Runway: Create an outfit inspired by Thalia.
- Main Challenge Winner: Eva Blunt
- Bottom Two: Bárbara Durango and Debra Men
- Eliminated: Debra Men
Episode 4: "La Más Alebrije"
Airdate: May 29, 2018
- Guest Judges: Regina Orozco
- Main Challenge/Runway: Create an outfit inspired by the bright and colorful folkloric crafts of "Alebrijes".
- Main Challenge Winner: Margaret Y Ya
- Bottom Two: Lana Boswell and Bárbara Durango
- Eliminated: Lana Boswell
Episode 5: "La Más Dramática"
Airdate: June 5, 2018
- Main Challenge: Create a performance inspired on iconic moments of the Mexican telenovela.
- Main Challenge Winner: Bárbara Durango
- Runway: Telenovela / Drama
- Bottom Two: Deborah La Grande and Margaret Y Ya
Pairs of queens
|Sketch #1||Sketch #2|
|Deborah La Grande and Margaret Y Ya||Bárbara Durango and Eva Blunt|
Episode 6: "Día de Muertas"
Airdate: June 12, 2018
All contestants are reunited to discuss their career inside and out the show, as well as tell their beginnings in drag with Lorena Herrera as host.
- Runway: Día de Muertos
Episode 7: "La Gran Final"
Airdate: June 19, 2018
The four finalists each perform a special lip sync number in front of a jury and a live audience.
- All the contestants were already friends before the competition.
- Letal's persona was created specifically for the show.
- Before they started to film, contestants had to spend approximately two hours sitting blindfolded.
- Contestants could see the lip syncs behind the curtains
- The winner of this season is the first winner in any Drag Race Season to not win a challenge.
- According to Margaret, a queen fell during the Alebrije runway